G6, 3.5 mm jack not working
Advertisementi have connect an external speaker in my notebook but no response from notebook , please help ????
Does it work with headphones or earphones ? If Yes that means the laptop may not have enough "juice" to drive your external speaker. What is your external speaker ?
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- 1Looking for some assistance with my bill 10-11
- 3In ODI, SunopsisMQ doesn't exist anymore? 10-11
- 4Trying to install Adobe PS without opening OS9 10-11
- 5Seo tool for iWeb? 11-30
- 6Dump in REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY after Upgrade 11-30
- 7Can preset plugins be copied from Cool Edit Pro to Audition? 11-30
- 8Differences between solaris Intel and solaris Sparc 11-30
- Writing an integer array to a file...10/11
- Custom HTML importer/exporter, how to preserve HTML id, class, style10/11
- I would like to sync using a certain e-mail address. I'm getting the message that I have made too many attempts to sync using the address?11/30
- Adhoc Query Vs SAP query11/30
- Sync cable not working11/30
- Command-V will not work!11/30
- White space around web form11/30
- Bug : Scrolling in CC app with Mac 10.811/30
- Is my mac mini dying?11/30
- If we have multi- apple computers at home do each one have to buy the new OS Lion or is there a bundle price11/30