G6, 3.5 mm jack not working
Advertisementi have connect an external speaker in my notebook but no response from notebook , please help ????
Does it work with headphones or earphones ? If Yes that means the laptop may not have enough "juice" to drive your external speaker. What is your external speaker ?
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- 1Office 2013 product key for Miix 2 and other SST devices 10-11
- 2How do I copy a dbsequence key from one entity to another 10-11
- 3Non Leading Ledger Posting 10-11
- 4When purchasing a song in iTunes, I am getting an Unknown 5002 Error. Why is this happening? 10-11
- 5Itunes 11 crash 10-11
- 6DAC: Increase $$END_DATE in W_DAY_D 10-11
- 7Link Webi Report to External URL using URL contained in Dim Object 10-11
- 8Sun:Iterating the cursor ! Is this bad logic. i.e, using crs.next() method 11-30
- Help with small wired network?10/11
- G5 Tower-how to send video recording to remote monitors11/30
- HOW CAN I RETURN A LOST MINI IPAD11/30
- Can ANYONE explain this IDIOCY?11/30
- Http url connection11/30
- Gray screen of death....after 3 reinstalls!!!11/30
- I have a shuffle. When I plug it into Itunes, it tells me that it has not been ejected properly, and it will not recognize the Ipod. I have turned off the computer, and tried this with another shuffle with the exact same results. Any ideas?11/30
- How to fully uninstall divx11/30
- Spinning Beach Ball, Disk Utility11/30
- IPhone purchased album lost after restore.11/30