General Question About Importing Music
AdvertisementOk this is the scenario..
All of my music is saved in one folder.. Recently added files do not appear in iTunes library..
If in iTunes i select File>Add Folder and add my music folder, it is still not adding all my music from that folder and is also creating duplicates.
Am I the only one with this issue or can someone shed some light on any preferences I need to change, etc?
AdvertisementJust got off the phone with Apple support, still confused about how duplicates are created.. The rep informed me that it had nothing to do with iTunes, and a duplicate would only be created if there was an actual duplicate of the song on my computer.. which there isn't..
I just deleted my entire library, edit> selectall> rightclick> delete> chooseremove> choose keep files > file > add folder > selected music folder..
she assured me there should be no duplicates.. and it's going to take a while for my music to import, but i will update when it is done..
- 1Is there a stereo bluetooth headset that can pair with more than one device at a time? 10-11
- 2Illegal dependency error on deploying GP Web Dynpro application 10-11
- 3Creative Cloud for Teams (Any Hidden Cost?) 10-11
- 4My MacBook pro will not boot up. It make a beep sound. 10-11
- 5Urgent : code for the change/display button in the ALV Grid control 10-11
- 6Can't install Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver on Yoga 2 11 11-30
- 7SAP Users Activity(time duration) 11-30
- 8How do I access files on my Macbook from my iMac? 11-30
- Final cut pro crashing with slide show photos10/11
- Printing Questions - "Poster" - One image on multiple sheet of paper (to create an enlargement)10/11
- HT3529 I have my imessage turned on and i have full WiFi signal and it still wont send as imessage. how do i fix this?10/11
- How to Displaying Employee Photo in ESS Who's Who via Reverse Proxy?10/11
- Cannot setup site after previously deleting it - says URL and records need to be removed but I thought I had!10/11
- Use of 'sequence-next-val' in JDEV11/30
- Error from Logical Standby11/30
- Integration of Oracle applications with IDM11/30
- Mercury Playback Engine not working on PrPro CC 201411/30
- Keyboard layout OS X 10.5.811/30