General Question About Importing Music
AdvertisementOk this is the scenario..
All of my music is saved in one folder.. Recently added files do not appear in iTunes library..
If in iTunes i select File>Add Folder and add my music folder, it is still not adding all my music from that folder and is also creating duplicates.
Am I the only one with this issue or can someone shed some light on any preferences I need to change, etc?
AdvertisementJust got off the phone with Apple support, still confused about how duplicates are created.. The rep informed me that it had nothing to do with iTunes, and a duplicate would only be created if there was an actual duplicate of the song on my computer.. which there isn't..
I just deleted my entire library, edit> selectall> rightclick> delete> chooseremove> choose keep files > file > add folder > selected music folder..
she assured me there should be no duplicates.. and it's going to take a while for my music to import, but i will update when it is done..
- 1No data with Web Analytics Reports - SharePoint 2013 10-11
- 2Billing Document Subsequent debit/ credit: 10-11
- 3Thinkcentre E73 HDMI 10-11
- 4Purchase of maps and billing 11-30
- 5Best Practices: opmn/logs filling up disk 11-30
- 6How do I install Speech Analysis Models for PPro CC? 11-30
- 7TB freezes every time I use it....need help ( Windows 7 ) 11-30
- 8Using XSan for Home Directories 11-30
- Creation of a PO with reference to a contract - change of company code10/11
- Adding column dynamically in alv10/11
- JDeveloper & JDK 1.5 ?10/11
- Nokia 700 TV-out?10/11
- How to copy notes from ipad to another ipad?11/30
- Finding Source Field in Paper Layout11/30
- Multiple listener on 9i and 11g11/30
- Can't read txt or pdf files?11/30
- Adobe CS5.5 on iMac 21.511/30
- Transport order 's descriptionproblem11/30