General Question About Importing Music
AdvertisementOk this is the scenario..
All of my music is saved in one folder.. Recently added files do not appear in iTunes library..
If in iTunes i select File>Add Folder and add my music folder, it is still not adding all my music from that folder and is also creating duplicates.
Am I the only one with this issue or can someone shed some light on any preferences I need to change, etc?
AdvertisementJust got off the phone with Apple support, still confused about how duplicates are created.. The rep informed me that it had nothing to do with iTunes, and a duplicate would only be created if there was an actual duplicate of the song on my computer.. which there isn't..
I just deleted my entire library, edit> selectall> rightclick> delete> chooseremove> choose keep files > file > add folder > selected music folder..
she assured me there should be no duplicates.. and it's going to take a while for my music to import, but i will update when it is done..
- 1Upgrade to CS4 or CS5? 10-11
- 2Performance problems with Reports 6i 10-11
- 3Just downloaded new itunes 11 and cannot connect to itunes store 10-11
- 4DataSource Transport to another system 11-30
- 5Formula in Update rule(Urgent) 11-30
- 6I lost my iPod Touch and it has no battery left!! 11-30
- 7Unable to update or modify the UDFs after upgradation of PL 19............ 11-30
- 8Does Elements 11 need psd files from LR4? 11-30
- HELP! How to I disable SkyDrive on a Mac/Maverick!!!10/11
- How do I cancel an update do OSX 10.9.5?10/11
- Can't install OS X on new internal HD10/11
- Content type in SOAP receiver communication channel10/11
- Why are songs I bought not listed in the purchased link10/11
- Trouble opening version 3.0 adobe digital editions10/11
- How do I turn off automatic backup?11/30
- RAW Files since 10.10.3 corrupted11/30
- Invalidate EJB Caching11/30