Getting an Error in F.2A which uses a script .
I am getting an Error when i am using the F.2A . I am using a Variant that was created by the Functional Person .
As i go an execute it with particular Company Code . it gives the print out pop up .
and when i click on print view/ print instead of printing the Interest Calculation doc it gives me the follwing message
Document header for company code SEA Doc. Number 2000022597 not found
Document header for company code SEA Doc. Number 90010159 not found
Document header for company code SEA Doc. Number 2000022497 not found
Document header for company code SEA Doc. Number 90010157 not found
Document header for company code SEA Doc. Number 2000022496 not found
Does any one have an idea what is happening why is giving me this kind of a message ?
<removed by moderator> please can u suggest
Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Sep 7, 2011 10:55 AM
AdvertisementI might be wrong, but those error messages dont point towards a form problem.
in my eyes you should recheck that with your technical consultant.
- 1Hi, is this the right product for enabling flash contents? I need support for my Harvard e-learnings pls. After downloading Presenter, I get an error message 'Not a valid presenter' when I add the Harvard url. Need help. 10-11
- 2Payment Method "Bank Transfer" in House Bank? 10-11
- 3Is there a Mac / Flash guru out there? 10-11
- 4Solo doesn't work for me anymore 10-11
- 5Oracle login problem in 10g xe 11-30
- 6Phantom assembly 11-30
- 7Cannot make mp4´s into mp3´s. I´ve registered, and payed goddamn 18.50 euro for it. 11-30
- 8Converting string into datetime format 11-30
- Create 4 digital output pulses base on input ttl signal10/11
- PI 7.1 Configuration Issue - Configuration wizard -StringIndexOutOfBounds10/11
- Using the Software Instruments10/11
- How to change date11/30
- SCOM 2012 Open Custom Dashboard directly in Console11/30
- Cess value in script11/30
- Is there a way to get "clientId" from an action method?11/30
- HOW TO - Duplicate iWeb Page as a Template?11/30
- Sending email from good11/30