Getting an Error in F.2A which uses a script .
I am getting an Error when i am using the F.2A . I am using a Variant that was created by the Functional Person .
As i go an execute it with particular Company Code . it gives the print out pop up .
and when i click on print view/ print instead of printing the Interest Calculation doc it gives me the follwing message
Document header for company code SEA Doc. Number 2000022597 not found
Document header for company code SEA Doc. Number 90010159 not found
Document header for company code SEA Doc. Number 2000022497 not found
Document header for company code SEA Doc. Number 90010157 not found
Document header for company code SEA Doc. Number 2000022496 not found
Does any one have an idea what is happening why is giving me this kind of a message ?
<removed by moderator> please can u suggest
Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Sep 7, 2011 10:55 AM
AdvertisementI might be wrong, but those error messages dont point towards a form problem.
in my eyes you should recheck that with your technical consultant.
- 1I want to go back to OS 5 i do not care if i lose my saved data, i hate that google maps is gone and my email has changed too, ready to change from my 4s I-phone to go to a black berry 10-11
- 2The old "backup disk cannot be found" conundrum 10-11
- 3HT1461 I have installed the Windows 8 on my MacBook using BootCamp, but I cannot install drivers for Windows now 10-11
- 4Error message in microsoft word 10-11
- 5Defining end user requirements 11-30
- 6Error ORA-03113 while install Oracle9i r2 on redhat Advance serer 11-30
- 7My FCPX running super slowly 11-30
- 8Auth Objects for Class - PP not available on PFCG 11-30
- New iPod touch, no longer able to add songs via iTunes10/11
- List of incomplete sale orders according to the sales document wise10/11
- Reg: Payment Due date10/11
- How can I copy contacts from torch to sim in one step?10/11
- HT204053 Music transfer11/30
- Is it possible to publish a project with a different resolution than the native project resolution?11/30
- How do you configure the Retina MBP with larger SSD? FW800-to-TB?11/30
- " STEPS REQUIRED TO CONFIGURE SAP UNIVERSE "11/30
- Photoshop CC could not be installed as it requires a compatible CC app11/30
- Creat effect for banner?11/30