Header and Footer on Page '09
Is it possible to have, within the same document, header and footer that are different for each page?
If yes... how??
AdvertisementWelcome to Apple Discussions
Yes, but how do you want them different? Right & left pages mirrored or completely different headers & footers on every page?
Right & left mirrored headers/footers can be done using the layout inspector > Section. Different headers & footers can be done by inserting section breaks & unchecking use previous headers & footers or using text boxes for the information.
- 1Syncing voice memos from iPhone to computer 10-11
- 2Issue keeping e72 email client connected and email... 10-11
- 3Packaged function not compiling 11-30
- 4MB03-Accounting Document not find 11-30
- 5Transferring alv grid data to other program 11-30
- 6Name for the edit.template files channel or provider? 11-30
- 7I have LR 3.4 & 3.6... Adjustment Brush not working 11-30
- 8CC 2014 Help Manager never gets out of "Integration Pending" mode when updating help. How do I fix this? 11-30
- How to remove account balance so that i can change countries10/11
- Hp help and support10/11
- Problem with Acrobat 11 keeps asking to accept EULA10/11
- BAPI for creation Stock transfer oder11/30
- Two PGI in single delivery process11/30
- Saving my WHOLE project in iMovie11/30
- Download Java JRE problem11/30
- How to load ".pln" plugin in indesign11/30
- How to compile kernel-eeepc with squash support?11/30
- We are not able to create CUP Requests11/30