Current position: Home > Default > How can I reset the DEFAULT zoom view in Firefox at 125%, like IE, so I don't have to reset it every time ?
How can I reset the DEFAULT zoom view in Firefox at 125%, like IE, so I don't have to reset it every time ?
AdvertisementHow can I reset the DEFAULT zoom view in Firefox at 125%, like IE, so I don't have to reset it every time ?
I have seen this question asked previously and it seems there is no answer.
I know that one can change each individual web page (that reset defaults back to 100%) and, alternatively and apparently one can load an add-on to fix the default size at Full Zoom.
... But any hints on how to achieve a DEFAULT 125% zoom would be much appreciated.
AdvertisementPress CTRL + 0
Have you tried Firefox's zoom feature? Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages
You can "zoom" all sites using this add-on: [https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592/ NoSquint]. After setting your global zoom level, you can still fine-tune the zoom on individual sites.
After installing NoSquint, click the % on the Add-on Bar to call up site preferences, then click the Global Settings button, then the Zooming tab.
If you don't have the Add-on Bar displayed, you can right-click the new tab button ("+") or a blank area of the tab bar to the right of it and choose Add-on Bar from the shortcut menu.
You can experiment with sizes larger than 125%, but I wouldn't go much higher than 150% unless you have a large high-resolution monitor.
If there are particular sites that still present a problem, feel free to post their URLs.
You can find more information about the zoom features Firefox offers in these articles:
[[Text zoom]] - For zooming text only
[[Page zoom]] - For zooming the whole page (including images etc.)
- 1Diffrence between backend insert and front end insert into a table. 10-11
- 2Pricing Difference Report 10-11
- 3Codec settings not available greyed out AME Premiere Pro 10-11
- 4How Do you Make (Size) a Mini Photo? 10-11
- 5Video camera of C3-00 11-30
- 6Camera stays in video mode how do I change to take photos 11-30
- 7Same variable "used in more then one InfoObject" 11-30
- 8Categories and Item Level Security 11-30
- Stock in posting Date10/11
- Write Optimized DSO Duplicate records10/11
- Document for configuration of the spend management in SAP E-Sourcing10/11
- All sound on my laptop turns to a glitched mess when anything is being done while it is playing.10/11
- Crash on Launch10/11
- Reusing queried data for new insert11/30
- WCF static send port, use of custom behavior to change the endpoint location?11/30
- Cannot change the Canvas Extension Color from "Background" to a color of my choosing. Is this a glitch, or is there some setting that I can change?11/30
- Analyze error11/30
- A website offers me to save a file as .xls, but when I try to save, it gets saved as .do file type?11/30