Current position: Home > Default > How can I reset the DEFAULT zoom view in Firefox at 125%, like IE, so I don't have to reset it every time ?
How can I reset the DEFAULT zoom view in Firefox at 125%, like IE, so I don't have to reset it every time ?
AdvertisementHow can I reset the DEFAULT zoom view in Firefox at 125%, like IE, so I don't have to reset it every time ?
I have seen this question asked previously and it seems there is no answer.
I know that one can change each individual web page (that reset defaults back to 100%) and, alternatively and apparently one can load an add-on to fix the default size at Full Zoom.
... But any hints on how to achieve a DEFAULT 125% zoom would be much appreciated.
AdvertisementPress CTRL + 0
Have you tried Firefox's zoom feature? Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages
You can "zoom" all sites using this add-on: [https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592/ NoSquint]. After setting your global zoom level, you can still fine-tune the zoom on individual sites.
After installing NoSquint, click the % on the Add-on Bar to call up site preferences, then click the Global Settings button, then the Zooming tab.
If you don't have the Add-on Bar displayed, you can right-click the new tab button ("+") or a blank area of the tab bar to the right of it and choose Add-on Bar from the shortcut menu.
You can experiment with sizes larger than 125%, but I wouldn't go much higher than 150% unless you have a large high-resolution monitor.
If there are particular sites that still present a problem, feel free to post their URLs.
You can find more information about the zoom features Firefox offers in these articles:
[[Text zoom]] - For zooming text only
[[Page zoom]] - For zooming the whole page (including images etc.)
- 1I can't sync my iphone to my computer. when i connect to the computer it says 'sync in progress' and on computer it says 'backing up your iphone' but that goes on forever and nothing happens....what to do? 10-11
- 2What, exactly is the bug in PM8M3-V? 10-11
- 3The camera raw button in Adobe Bridge has quit working and all my camera raw files are hidden by a c 10-11
- 4My computer dosn't have a port for my ipod is there anything i can do 10-11
- 5HTPC Questions 10-11
- 6I have forgotten my answers to my security question, what do i do? 11-30
- 7List all UME actions of all Roles 11-30
- 8Recommend PHP/MySQL Utility Application 11-30
- Pavilion dv7 Microphone works, but not when setting up Wima Blackboard Webinar10/11
- [SOLVED] Xorg 1.8 Warnings10/11
- IPodMini Won't Update10/11
- NEF --- DNG Conversion: Is it lossy or lossless?10/11
- Cannot get mp4's to work10/11
- Problem: can't listen right ear10/11
- Lumia 132010/11
- Anything better than apple?10/11
- I accidentally removed my iPhone from manage devices in my iTunes account. How do I get back on as a device to use my account?11/30
- Oracle 9i Installation Using Universal Installer.11/30