Current position: Home > Default > How can I reset the DEFAULT zoom view in Firefox at 125%, like IE, so I don't have to reset it every time ?
How can I reset the DEFAULT zoom view in Firefox at 125%, like IE, so I don't have to reset it every time ?
AdvertisementHow can I reset the DEFAULT zoom view in Firefox at 125%, like IE, so I don't have to reset it every time ?
I have seen this question asked previously and it seems there is no answer.
I know that one can change each individual web page (that reset defaults back to 100%) and, alternatively and apparently one can load an add-on to fix the default size at Full Zoom.
... But any hints on how to achieve a DEFAULT 125% zoom would be much appreciated.
AdvertisementPress CTRL + 0
Have you tried Firefox's zoom feature? Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages
You can "zoom" all sites using this add-on: [https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592/ NoSquint]. After setting your global zoom level, you can still fine-tune the zoom on individual sites.
After installing NoSquint, click the % on the Add-on Bar to call up site preferences, then click the Global Settings button, then the Zooming tab.
If you don't have the Add-on Bar displayed, you can right-click the new tab button ("+") or a blank area of the tab bar to the right of it and choose Add-on Bar from the shortcut menu.
You can experiment with sizes larger than 125%, but I wouldn't go much higher than 150% unless you have a large high-resolution monitor.
If there are particular sites that still present a problem, feel free to post their URLs.
You can find more information about the zoom features Firefox offers in these articles:
[[Text zoom]] - For zooming text only
[[Page zoom]] - For zooming the whole page (including images etc.)
- 1Cosmos VN250: 7770000001 data message from verizon wrecked my phone. I have an old plan that Verizon really wants to end. Even though I have data messages blocked, this number was sent to my phone by Verizon and while trying to receive it, it broke. 10-11
- 2Spot healing brush with content aware or proximity match? 10-11
- 3[SOLVED] Switch x displays with script instead of ctrl-alt fx 10-11
- 4Pls help to correct my code 11-30
- 5Some infoproviders not appearing in query design 11-30
- 6Iphone v1 headphone jack 11-30
- 7How can I join/merge my AVCHD files that I tape with my camcorder without re-encoding the files? 11-30
- 8Datatable column rows 11-30
- Java Server unavailable (in yellow )- status "starting apps for a long time10/11
- Is there any documentation on how to nest IF or IFThen in Fin Reports10/11
- Header in pivot table11/30
- Special Reserve : transaction code AO9911/30
- Editing Frame by Frame11/30
- Perf. implications of high frame rate11/30
- Audio CD's won't play in Car11/30
- SoundBlaster 5.1 VX and Windows7 Bass redirection11/30
- Magnified image in new window?11/30
- RAC degradation by cache group11/30