How do I change font and colors back to default?
AdvertisementI have changed the font and color of the text through the tools button and the options button and the content tab. I find nothing telling me how to change the font and colors back to default font and colors. Can you advise me? I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium OS. Thanks.
You can use this article to set the fonts and colors: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-fonts-and-colors-websites-use?esab=a&s=font&r=0&as=s
The default settings for the font are in this article:
Unfortunately for the default colors has no good reference. But for text it is black (most lower left) color, background is white (most upper left color). Unvisited links is blue (column 8, row 5) and visited link is purple (column 9, row 5).
Let me know if you need anymore help!
- 1Creating an application which uses NI-Daqmx driver 10-11
- 2Hp Envy 15z-j000 Windows 7 64 bit drivers? 10-11
- 3Columns PRIMARY_UNIT_OF_MEASURE and ENGINEERING_ITEM_FLAG are not updateabl 10-11
- 4CONVERSION_EXIT_KONPD_INPUT error "in one section there is no number" 10-11
- 5How to change "YOUR SITE TITLE"? 10-11
- 6Header data and item data 11-30
- 7Using DW CC, refusing to open files "unable to launch" 11-30
- 8Problems with iTunes Festival "A error occurred loading this content" 11-30
- RH 7 - How can I get .swf movies to work inside CHM output on Windows 710/11
- Accidently unplugged a fairly new HD, now it does not work - "The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer."10/11
- How do you deauthorize a computer's former apple id10/11
- Port mapping not working10/11
- QT 23.97611/30
- Report in Unix11/30
- I have a Iphone4. Trying to update from 4.3.3 to IOS 5 or 6. There is no 'Update Software' button under Utilities/General. Tried updating using Itunes but it comes up 'The Iphone software update server cannot be contacted' ????11/30
- Address book and groups on N97?11/30
- How do i club these 2 update stmts into one update11/30
- Iphone shuts down when speaking11/30