How do I change font and colors back to default?
AdvertisementI have changed the font and color of the text through the tools button and the options button and the content tab. I find nothing telling me how to change the font and colors back to default font and colors. Can you advise me? I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium OS. Thanks.
You can use this article to set the fonts and colors: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-fonts-and-colors-websites-use?esab=a&s=font&r=0&as=s
The default settings for the font are in this article:
Unfortunately for the default colors has no good reference. But for text it is black (most lower left) color, background is white (most upper left color). Unvisited links is blue (column 8, row 5) and visited link is purple (column 9, row 5).
Let me know if you need anymore help!
- 1AP down payments and final invoice 10-11
- 2How can I get my bookmarks into my new [Windows 7] computer from my old [XP] hard drive? 10-11
- 3When I try to get online, my computer reboots. I had to uninstall Firefox 5 and go back to Internet Explorer. 10-11
- 4Dynamic query configuration in sender jdbc adapter 10-11
- 5Enable motherboard port for three monitor setup Leonovo H430 10-11
- 6Connecting to portable DVD player help. 10-11
- 7Header portlet issue: User settings not passed to Header portlet on "My Pages" 11-30
- 8I downloaded the trial acrobat professional and this is blocking me from updating adobe reader. 11-30
- Iphone 5 and iOS 8.1.2 crashing.10/11
- Sales Order / Forecasted Sale Order Report10/11
- To enable SSL in Apex 3.1.2, wallet must or not10/11
- I get a window pop up after every click into a new site that reads : Safari is no longer responding because of a script on the webpage " ". Do you want to stop running the script, or let it continue? If I click on continue it just continues,10/11
- Optimise galleries for web search engines11/30
- DataBase restore without manual backup11/30
- If I take my water damaged iPhone 4 into an apple store, will they be able to retrieve my pictures, video and contacts from it?? It currently won't turn on, wondering if there is a way for them to turn it on to do that?11/30
- Imac won't start up!! help!11/30
- TFR PO #'s from old system to SAP for references11/30
- Referencing a jar inside an ear11/30