Current position: Home > Default > How do I find out what "new" features, if any, are in incremental version updates to CC?
How do I find out what "new" features, if any, are in incremental version updates to CC?
AdvertisementIn olden days, Adobe would tell you what was fixed and what was added to new micro-versions of a product. I've noticed now that when I get an update to Photoshop or Bridge, it can be over 100mb but nowhere does it say what the update is for like new features, bug fixes, etc. Does anyone know if there is a version changelog or anything similar that explains what each new incremental update does or fixes? Since we are paying now for our Photoshop and new implementations are supposed to be included (thus no more major new versions), I'd like to know what these new incremental updates actually do and what new and wonderous things Adobe has come up with. Anyone know??
You can read about the 14.1.1 & 2 updates here:
For the new features in 14.1, you can find them here:
- 1Here we go again! MEGA slow speeds during peak hou... 10-11
- 2Loss of HDV support after latest Adobe patches... 10-11
- 3Comples SQL performance issues in 11g 11-30
- 4HT4914 will I need to upgrade my icloud storage capacity to hold my entire music library? 11-30
- 5Error -50-Preferences Not Saved, Etc. 11-30
- 6Deleteing Session through ABAP Program 11-30
- 7My apps will not run 11-30
- 8Identifying the MDM server lock mask codes 11-30
- Availability check on storages in sales order and delivery documents10/11
- How to know the specific size of a field in oracle table10/11
- My computer is in Windows 8.1 system, when I play on exe on the CreativeCloudSet-Up.exe, appears thar this version is to Windows 7.0, what I have to do?10/11
- Illiustrator 9.0 won't upgrade to 9.0111/30
- Help with flattening stamps11/30
- Bug: Change Case as you Type11/30
- PLEASE READ!!! Pro Tools user - need tips on processor upgrades for movies11/30
- Connecting printer to new fibre optic router11/30
- Time Machine error message "Unable to complete backup....."11/30
- After a security update I can't use icons on the bank website11/30