How do I get past the request to turn off Itunes.
Sorry if this question has already been answered. I tried to find some help on the forum but the question may have been asked a different way and I couldn't find it.
So my problem, I have downloaded xcode_3.2.6_and_ios_sdk_4.3.dmg and it is sitting in my downloads folder.
I have a Mac Mini with Mac OS X Version 10.6.8
According to all messages, everything should be fine for me to install.
So I click on the .dmg file and it churns away for a while showing various progress messages. All goes well until it has about 2 minutes to go. Then a popup appears that says I must shut down ITunes before the install can finish. Well, I don't have ITunes running.
I have checked everything I can to make sure there is nothing connected that may somehow be accessing ITunes. I have even re-booted the computer and done nothing but run the install. It still stops at 2 minutes and says I have to shut down ITunes.
The only way I have been able to get out of the popup is to force a shutdown using the Apple icon on the top left of my computer screen.
Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get xcode to install?
AdvertisementYou must close:
- Application Loader
...and...run Activity Monitor, locate and kill 'iTunes Helper', then try installing again.
- 1How do I delete an associated device in iTunes) namely my iphone 6 (8.1) I am using an imac with Yosemeti 10-11
- 2Problem logon as oracle user. 10-11
- 3Problem In Save of BDC (Create PO) 10-11
- 4Iphoto and Itunes not showing the same number of photos in albums 11-15
- 5Has anyone found a solution for the screen freeze on iPhone 6 plus? 11-30
- 6Mac mini and Logitech gaming headset 11-30
- 7GetTypeMap() of OracleConnection doesn't work 11-30
- 8Solaris 10 - dates getting set to 1-1-1970 11-30
- I've bought the 'Convert to PDF' package. The money has gone out of my account. And yet everytime I try to convert a file to PDF it asks me to 'Subscribe now'- even when I am already logged into my account?10/11
- Adding a browse to upload image button10/11
- Is transparent gateway needed to connect to IS Cache database?10/11
- Java files included in exploded folder10/11
- How to find BW object (Charecteristic) is used in which queries.11/30
- How to use the Image in document Tag (title).11/30
- Make objects with gradient into a stroke style for frames11/30
- FP-CTR-500 outputs are failed?..11/30
- JAVAOCR 1.0 is Released11/30
- Need help writing a query for following scenario11/30