Current position: Home > Default > How do i get to the firefox window so i can reset the default settings?
How do i get to the firefox window so i can reset the default settings?
Advertisementit is very slow online and when i went on today there was a message to reset to default settings. when i clicked that, it told me to go to the firefox window so i could reset. i don't know how to get to the firefox window. firefox immediately goes to my browser which is comcast. when i click on firefox above, it stays in comcast.
Try to update to Firefox 29 via Help > About or download and save the full Firefox installer to the desktop and start the installation with a double-click on the desktop icon.
You can find the full version of the current Firefox 29.0 release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here:
It is possible that your security software (firewall, anti-virus) blocks or restricts Firefox or the plugin-container process without informing you, possibly after detecting changes (update) to the Firefox program.
Remove all rules for Firefox and the plugin-container from the permissions list in the firewall and let your firewall ask again for permission to get full, unrestricted, access to internet for Firefox and the plugin-container process and the updater process.
When you reset Firefox then a new profile is created and some personal data (bookmarks, history, cookies, passwords, form data) is automatically imported and the current profile folder will be moved to the desktop to an "Old Firefox Data" folder.
Installed extensions and other customizations (toolbars, prefs) that you have made are lost and need to be redone.
It is possible to recover more data from the old profile, but be cautious not to copy corrupted files to avoid carrying over the problem
- 1How can I make my ipad work again please help 10-11
- 2Warning for code that no longer exists 10-11
- 3I have problems with my apps transfer 10-11
- 4Strange Error- Invalid pc in line number table 11-30
- 5How to remove leading ' in workbook? 11-30
- 6Problems with the elliptical marquee tool in CS6/Mac 11-30
- 7Update Problem - Mysterious Locked File 11-30
- 8Any Way to Add the Date to Pictures in PSE 4.0?? 11-30
- Web services in OBIEE 11g10/11
- How to access ProcessForm data from adapter10/11
- How to create a parameter id on screen element10/11
- Adf skin, table's row hover10/11
- How do I deactivate all the activations of my PocketBook device from my digital ID11/30
- Need DVD/ CD-RW Driver for Z60m11/30
- Dynamic vi property11/30
- How to convert Infopath forms into pdf or word ?11/30
- Export to excel compatable for Office 200011/30
- Boot Camp Services allegedly interfering with Windows 7 upgrade installer11/30