Current position: Home > Default > How do i get to the firefox window so i can reset the default settings?
How do i get to the firefox window so i can reset the default settings?
Advertisementit is very slow online and when i went on today there was a message to reset to default settings. when i clicked that, it told me to go to the firefox window so i could reset. i don't know how to get to the firefox window. firefox immediately goes to my browser which is comcast. when i click on firefox above, it stays in comcast.
Try to update to Firefox 29 via Help > About or download and save the full Firefox installer to the desktop and start the installation with a double-click on the desktop icon.
You can find the full version of the current Firefox 29.0 release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here:
It is possible that your security software (firewall, anti-virus) blocks or restricts Firefox or the plugin-container process without informing you, possibly after detecting changes (update) to the Firefox program.
Remove all rules for Firefox and the plugin-container from the permissions list in the firewall and let your firewall ask again for permission to get full, unrestricted, access to internet for Firefox and the plugin-container process and the updater process.
When you reset Firefox then a new profile is created and some personal data (bookmarks, history, cookies, passwords, form data) is automatically imported and the current profile folder will be moved to the desktop to an "Old Firefox Data" folder.
Installed extensions and other customizations (toolbars, prefs) that you have made are lost and need to be redone.
It is possible to recover more data from the old profile, but be cautious not to copy corrupted files to avoid carrying over the problem
- 1Inheritance and mouse handler problem 10-11
- 2Kernel Panic Panic 10-11
- 3How do I get an inserted DVD's icon to display on the desktop. It did with Snow leopard but won't 11-30
- 4Data Conversion to Create Contract Account 11-30
- 5How can I know my Iphone's series number is true 11-30
- 6E70 - SMS don't show correct time of reception 11-30
- 7XCM Settings transport 11-30
- 8My home button is non responsive 11-30
- HT4623 I have an download that hasnt downloaded and my phone keeps asking me to put my apple id password in how do it get rid of this?10/11
- How to delete services items?10/11
- Ipod Error message 141810/11
- How do I install Lightroom onto my new computer after old computer crashes?10/11
- Item category re-determination10/11
- HT4623 why is itunes not activating my new phone10/11
- How to turn ON Spotlight in Terminal?11/30
- Visual Studio 2008 Toolbox - i can use crystal reposts 200811/30
- Disableing the printer color management in the printer settings box11/30
- Citrix - Ica Master browser problem11/30