How do I point to the iTunes file that lists purchase history?
AdvertisementMy iTunes library got messed up and I've been able to point back to most of my settings but do I point to the iTunes file that lists purchase history? Perhaps I'm pointing to an old iTunes library by mistake?
Advertisementalso, you could use this script: _*Track Down Purchases*_.
This script will examine each track in a selection of tracks or a selected playlist to determine if it was purchased from the iTunes Store and then copies it to a discrete playlist named for the person who purchased it, eg: "Steve Ballmer's Purchased Music". Recognizes song, video, and audiobook purchases. Purchaser information is gleaned by examining the track's file, which, depending on file location and access speed, can take as long a second per track. Just sayin'.
- 1Command To Retrieve IP's being used in network 10-11
- 2RFC Call to Portal Service 10-11
- 3Import secret/hidden track 11-30
- 4How to resolve the issue in token creation in oracle mobile and social? 11-30
- 5RSO2 error and no component and infoset 11-30
- 6Drawing a curved line using the pen tool, dragging the text cursor over the line but will only give me a small area to write in, in-between a circle and a circle with a cross in? 11-30
- 7Verizon r800x 11-30
- 8Campain reporting 11-30
- HT6154 I tried to update software for my iphone...now I cannot use it-stuck with an itunes logo and the plu..when I go to itunes to look for my name iwth device there is nothing10/11
- Premiere CS4 Crashes every time I try to trim a title in the timeline!!!!!10/11
- Shell script for executing java program10/11
- CALL FUNCTION func STARTING NEW TASK task10/11
- Analog audio to digital software11/30
- Price condition rable11/30
- Files size limit for vimeo upload11/30
- Commerce server 3.1 installshield problem11/30
- SSL Handshake Delay for 4 seconds11/30
- Unlinking SMS11/30