How do I point to the iTunes file that lists purchase history?
AdvertisementMy iTunes library got messed up and I've been able to point back to most of my settings but do I point to the iTunes file that lists purchase history? Perhaps I'm pointing to an old iTunes library by mistake?
Advertisementalso, you could use this script: _*Track Down Purchases*_.
This script will examine each track in a selection of tracks or a selected playlist to determine if it was purchased from the iTunes Store and then copies it to a discrete playlist named for the person who purchased it, eg: "Steve Ballmer's Purchased Music". Recognizes song, video, and audiobook purchases. Purchaser information is gleaned by examining the track's file, which, depending on file location and access speed, can take as long a second per track. Just sayin'.
- 1Error Box when Opening PDF in Browser 10-11
- 2How to map the bulk users with the required roles in portal at one time 10-11
- 3How to convert a JSP page into a PDF file? 10-11
- 4IN ALV TOTAL OPTIONS 11-30
- 5I want to know what happend to my money that i added to my apple account ? 11-30
- 6HFM: Delete Application 11-30
- 7Ws Addressing problem 11-30
- 8Media recovery not enabled 11-30
- Is there a way to set a preference for image resolution in PSE10?10/11
- PO Basic price in case of dealer10/11
- Oracle 8.0.5 installation on linux RH6.0 kernel 2.2.5-1510/11
- SOAP Receiver Adapter Error in XI RWB - java.lang.NULLPointerException10/11
- My page online is not matching what I Have in DW10/11
- Macbook doesn't get past boot screen.10/11
- Lot size calculation for Purchase order10/11
- How to create a editable Report in Apex11/30
- Whath is wrong with this code???11/30
- How to unlock my iphone411/30