How do I point to the iTunes file that lists purchase history?
AdvertisementMy iTunes library got messed up and I've been able to point back to most of my settings but do I point to the iTunes file that lists purchase history? Perhaps I'm pointing to an old iTunes library by mistake?
Advertisementalso, you could use this script: _*Track Down Purchases*_.
This script will examine each track in a selection of tracks or a selected playlist to determine if it was purchased from the iTunes Store and then copies it to a discrete playlist named for the person who purchased it, eg: "Steve Ballmer's Purchased Music". Recognizes song, video, and audiobook purchases. Purchaser information is gleaned by examining the track's file, which, depending on file location and access speed, can take as long a second per track. Just sayin'.
- 1Simulate load times 10-11
- 2CC wont let me re-download premiere pro CS6! HELP!! 10-11
- 3How to change the name of Customer Tab strip . 10-11
- 4Open URL or File Action not working (Captivate 7) 10-11
- 5WIS 00001 as well as Slow Universe Loading Problem 11-30
- 6Connecting BO universes with SAP on a SQL server database 11-30
- 7Suggestion for new feature 11-30
- 8My ipad3 w/ camera connection kit will not read my SDHC Class 10 memory card. Should I try directly from the camera or does ipad not support class 10? 11-30
- Keeping SharePoint Query Data and Excel Manual Entry Data Aligned10/11
- Video plays in swfiles but not when uploaded to website10/11
- OCI8 IN WINDOWS SERVER 2008 x6411/30
- Include GL description in the PO Account Assignment Tab11/30
- Pie Chart Color Scheme11/30
- Field in KNA1 not mantained11/30
- WLC 5508 Software 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 is possible to degrade11/30
- Captions in Pages11/30
- I purchased adobe creative suite 5.5 master collection education edition but didn't receive a redemption code what can I do11/30
- Color Management in an HP C510a Photosmart printer11/30