How do I reset firefox to default settings on android
AdvertisementExperiencing problems due to some sort of plug-in error and general issues with flash player. Trying to fix this by reseting firefox but there is no reset option on the troubleshooting information page for my device which is a Samsung galaxy tab S SM - T700 android 4.4.2. Finding navigating firefox menus difficult on this device generally, would appreciate some advice! Thanks!
I'm really sorry to hear your FIrefox is misbehaving.
The process for resetting Firefox on Android is slightly different compared to a PC. Here's how to do it:
# Open your device's settings (you might be able to get here by swiping down from the top of your screen, or from an icon in your main menu)
# Press ''Apps''. You should see a list of all the apps you have downloaded.
# Find Firefox in the list and press it
# Press ''Clear data''
The next time you launch Firefox it will like brand new - and all of your history, bookmarks, saved passwords and extensions will have been wiped.
You mentioned you've been having issues with Flash Player too. It might be worth uninstalling Flash to see if that helps. (You can always reinstall it again later - [[How do I watch Flash videos with Firefox for Android?|this article has instructions]] on that)
# Go to your downloaded apps list, in the same way as before
# Find Adobe Flash, press it, and then press Uninstall
Let us know whether this steps help!
- 1How is the best way to remove something from a photo? 10-11
- 2How to add multiple like/unlike buttons and users comments? 10-11
- 3PO CHANGES ORDER 11-30
- 4Material for Project Based Production 11-30
- 5Slow start-up with K450e, programs hang/freeze. 11-30
- 6Adobe Deployment Toolkit - premiere pro CS4 with sms 2003 11-30
- 7How to browse pictures in time capsule backups? 11-30
- 8CSS and HTML not merging in design view 11-30
- Error message on login10/11
- Cheque printing through down payment F-4810/11
- Spool request missing for Payment run10/11
- Error in Graphic Tab10/11
- How to get the highlighted text range through Framemaker's API calls?10/11
- 2960x broken when USB console cable connected10/11
- How to change the datatype in the oracle table?11/30
- ITunes64Setup complains that itouch needs 64 bit version11/30
- I need to add the Dynamic rows in the Jform11/30
- WNA fallback not working11/30