How do I reset firefox to default settings on android
AdvertisementExperiencing problems due to some sort of plug-in error and general issues with flash player. Trying to fix this by reseting firefox but there is no reset option on the troubleshooting information page for my device which is a Samsung galaxy tab S SM - T700 android 4.4.2. Finding navigating firefox menus difficult on this device generally, would appreciate some advice! Thanks!
I'm really sorry to hear your FIrefox is misbehaving.
The process for resetting Firefox on Android is slightly different compared to a PC. Here's how to do it:
# Open your device's settings (you might be able to get here by swiping down from the top of your screen, or from an icon in your main menu)
# Press ''Apps''. You should see a list of all the apps you have downloaded.
# Find Firefox in the list and press it
# Press ''Clear data''
The next time you launch Firefox it will like brand new - and all of your history, bookmarks, saved passwords and extensions will have been wiped.
You mentioned you've been having issues with Flash Player too. It might be worth uninstalling Flash to see if that helps. (You can always reinstall it again later - [[How do I watch Flash videos with Firefox for Android?|this article has instructions]] on that)
# Go to your downloaded apps list, in the same way as before
# Find Adobe Flash, press it, and then press Uninstall
Let us know whether this steps help!
- 1GR IR account for Oracle Apps 10-11
- 20GLACCEXT Text Loading Error 10-11
- 3After updating my itunes to the latest software, my iphone is not recognized in itunes. Normally, when i plug my phone in to be synced i would get two bell-like noises that confirmed my phone was being charged/synced, now i get 3 monotone "bum bum bum"s. 10-11
- 4I just got a new mac book pro and i was wondering how i can sync my music from my phone to my mac book 10-11
- 5This ipad cannot be used because the required software is not installed 10-11
- 6Problem using ActiveX for excel app to determine row/col no.s 11-30
- 7How can I edt my iWeb sites I created 11-30
- 8Help with setting up mail 11-30
- Problem in creation of P.O.10/11
- The type or namespace name 'SharePoint' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft' (are you missing an assembly reference?)_10/11
- Will the problems I am having with slow Safari response times continue if I port the image of my 4 to an new iphone 5?10/11
- Unable to read usb memory stick + "the disk you inserted was not readable by this computer"10/11
- I have just synced my iphone to my computer and all of my contacts went onto the computer and off my phone !! i have a mac .when i sync contacts i click on all contacts and only seven are going onto the phone !! can someone please give me an awnser10/11
- Media Encoder CS4 won't launch10/11
- Playing Old Games On Intel Mac10/11
- I just got a "low battery warning" on my iMac... What is that all about???10/11
- ORA-06550: line 1, column 17: PL/SQL: ORA-00936: missing expression ORA-06550: line 1, column 9: PL/SQL: SQL Statement ignored10/11
- Filter to modify html files problem with SC_NOT_MODIFIED11/30