How do I set up a 1and1 account on my iPad withi iOS 6
AdvertisementI have a 1and1 email account and ever since I put iOS 6.0.1 on my iPad I can not access it I tried to reset the account even erased and re did the whole thing. Can you help I have went through all the help and support and still can not get it to work. Please help me ?..
AdvertisementDepending on the type of modem that your new ISP provided to you, you may...or may not...be able to setup the Guest Network function.
Open Macintosh HD > Applications > Utilities > AirPort Utility
Click on the Time Capsule icon, then click Edit in the next box that appears
Click the Wireless tab at the top of the next window
If your "new" modem is compatible for the purpose, enter a check mark in the box next to Enable Guest Network and enter the network name, security, password, etc.
Click Update to save the new settings and the AirPort will restart and come back to a green light in about 30 seconds
If the option to Enable Guest Network does not even appear, check with your ISP to see if they can supply you with a simple mode....not a modem/router or gateway device.
- 1MiniDP to HDMI issues after upgrading to 10.6.5. 10-11
- 2Agent Phone is not ringing (outbound) 10-11
- 3When using Appleworks database for printing labels can I have columns of different widths? 10-11
- 4ISE Authorization Policy Register Device Problem 11-30
- 5Creating a start routine in the transfer rule 11-30
- 6Loading 9i sample schemas? 11-30
- 7Technical Settings in cProjects 11-30
- 8Unable2download any content,site requests security questions.hav not set any up 11-30
- Test Cases required for BW Statistics to test in QA annd DEV.10/11
- Importing Safari bookmarks into IE on Windows XP Pro10/11
- NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! Not unzipping but executing .jar file on iPhone10/11
- PDF Maker Add-In10/11
- Epson Perfection 3490 Scan Driver question10/11
- SOAP Adapter - Guaranteed delivery11/30
- Silly question, but Where is the search button in the iTunes Store ?11/30
- Back ground process11/30
- Product Locker corruption Ref No. E6123365911/30
- My safe mode won't come off11/30