How do I set up a 1and1 account on my iPad withi iOS 6
AdvertisementI have a 1and1 email account and ever since I put iOS 6.0.1 on my iPad I can not access it I tried to reset the account even erased and re did the whole thing. Can you help I have went through all the help and support and still can not get it to work. Please help me ?..
AdvertisementDepending on the type of modem that your new ISP provided to you, you may...or may not...be able to setup the Guest Network function.
Open Macintosh HD > Applications > Utilities > AirPort Utility
Click on the Time Capsule icon, then click Edit in the next box that appears
Click the Wireless tab at the top of the next window
If your "new" modem is compatible for the purpose, enter a check mark in the box next to Enable Guest Network and enter the network name, security, password, etc.
Click Update to save the new settings and the AirPort will restart and come back to a green light in about 30 seconds
If the option to Enable Guest Network does not even appear, check with your ISP to see if they can supply you with a simple mode....not a modem/router or gateway device.
- 1IPhoto and Apple ID won't work after system update 10-11
- 2Can't open miniplayer in iTunes 12 10-11
- 3My iphone backlight is TURNING off ,in fact its turning GREY....but i could listen the sounds ,calls. 11-30
- 4Advanced Table in OAFramework. 11-30
- 5Count Functionality in Reporting 11-30
- 6How to fetch indivdual rows from a dynamic query. 11-30
- 7VDA in VDI - which licences are required? 11-30
- 8Why don't colours display correctly in the viewer 11-30
- Help! Brand New Lenovo A10-70 - Issue Downloading Apps10/11
- How do I move files from external drive to Itunes on computer?10/11
- TSQL for capture and insert to a user table when blcoking is happening on a SQL server11/30
- Java webservice production deployment11/30
- How to setup a 1140 aironet for Wireless N11/30
- Regarding manipulation of a field11/30
- Dynamic Filters11/30
- How to generate dynamic param file11/30
- Siri not recognizing new incoming messages on 4s using iOS 8.111/30
- How ddl extract works?11/30