How do I set up a 1and1 account on my iPad withi iOS 6
AdvertisementI have a 1and1 email account and ever since I put iOS 6.0.1 on my iPad I can not access it I tried to reset the account even erased and re did the whole thing. Can you help I have went through all the help and support and still can not get it to work. Please help me ?..
AdvertisementDepending on the type of modem that your new ISP provided to you, you may...or may not...be able to setup the Guest Network function.
Open Macintosh HD > Applications > Utilities > AirPort Utility
Click on the Time Capsule icon, then click Edit in the next box that appears
Click the Wireless tab at the top of the next window
If your "new" modem is compatible for the purpose, enter a check mark in the box next to Enable Guest Network and enter the network name, security, password, etc.
Click Update to save the new settings and the AirPort will restart and come back to a green light in about 30 seconds
If the option to Enable Guest Network does not even appear, check with your ISP to see if they can supply you with a simple mode....not a modem/router or gateway device.
- 1Getting Page not found while trying to read ws-addressing.xsd file in IE 10-11
- 2IPhoto Shared iCloud Album Keeps Reappearing 11-14
- 3How to use EBU in oracle 7.3.4 11-30
- 4IP / DHCP Problems with D-Link Extreme 11-30
- 5How can I use two webcams simultaneously? 11-30
- 6MYSQL to Oracle 11G R2 11-30
- 7SCCM 2012 SP1 - Patch error 11-30
- 8Says ipod is disabled try again in 5,643,370 minutes 11-30
- Problems after upgrading to 3.1.310/11
- Problem in Master Detail form when using ADF table for Detail10/11
- Checked Exception and Anonymous classes11/30
- Imac Replace Screen/Screen Failure?11/30
- Changing DPI in Drawing11/30
- Issues with the "right click" window not going away, unable to web browse11/30
- DwCS3 Spacing Issue11/30
- Trash error code 800311/30
- Sun's JSF1.1 version with facelets not working11/30
- Is there any BAPI or Funtion module to replace 'call tran KB11'?11/30