Current position: Home > Default > How I can view more than 1 page at once on my screen with "PAGES" 5.5.2?
How I can view more than 1 page at once on my screen with "PAGES" 5.5.2?
AdvertisementHello, I have a iMac 27" and would like to know how I can view more than 1 page at once on my screen with "PAGES" 5.5.2?
In the past one could do this by clicking in the "zoom" field on "PAGES", but ever since Apple have seemed to "simplify" PAGES.... well, I'm spending more time searching than working...
Can anyone help? I'm going nuts with this issue.
Just to keep you informed, it's the least I can do after the time you spent helping me.
The best solution I have found and it works excellently is the following:
- I installed VMWare on my iMac.
- Created a virtual machine and installed OS X7.0 on it.
- I "imported" or reformatted this virtual machine with an image disc (a DMG) of my entire système installed on my previous Mac (which was running OS X7.5 and had iWorks installed on it)
The result is fantastic.
I now have a virtual machine running Mac OS X.7.5 on my iMac (which is running Yosemite). As, I also managed to import into this virtual machine my image disk (DMG) of my entire MacBook Air (which had MacOS X7.5 and had all apps including iWorks) I can use Iwork just like in the "good old days" !!!
So I now simply jump from one to the other, its perfect!
Thank you very much for the time you spent helping.
Have a great day.
- 1Unable to Sign In to iTunes from apple tv (1st Gen). GRRRRR!!!! 10-11
- 2Hi been trying to connect my xbox 360 online and i am h... 10-11
- 3Display Connector: Status: No Display Connected 10-11
- 4STO process & config 11-30
- 5How to map field with xsd:dateTime dataType? 11-30
- 6Help with iWeb page... 11-30
- 7N97 problems :( 11-30
- 8Any experience with Fujitsu Lifebook App panels? 11-30
- Need Help Cloning Old Windows XP to Mac with VMWare Fusion10/11
- How do you remove the extra space from the top margin when printing from a website? Already reset Firefox and checked my settings. Using Firefox 18 & Windows 810/11
- "Cannot find the main Class. Program will exit."10/11
- Lightroom 4.4 Tethering does not work with Nikon D710010/11
- Converting video cam tape file to digital?11/29
- HT1430 Sleep/Wake button not working11/30
- What I ment Was that: No more data are being ploted anymore when clearing the graphs11/30
- Page redirect with HTML snipets11/30
- Header Discount Condition type Control data11/30
- Upgrading to OS 10.611/30