How to cancel autorecharge
I was wondering how can I cancel the auto recharge option on my account& mane years ago this was an easy to find option, now I can't find it anwhere. Please advise.
Go to Solution.
If you don’t want to take advantage of Auto-recharge, all you need to do is disable it:
1. Sign in to your Skype account: https://secure.skype.com/account
2. In the Account details section, click Billing & payments.
3. Under Auto-recharge, click Disable.
For future reference, please note that Auto-recharge is turned on by default when you first add Skype Credit to your Skype account using a credit card, PayPal or Skrill. The amount you first credit to your Skype account will be the amount that gets topped up automatically whenever your balance falls below the minimum level set.
Learn more about how to manage your Auto-recharge settings by visiting:
Hope this helps.
- 1User created SQL Agent Job that uses linked server with Windows authentication 10-11
- 2Mt iPhoto library has disappeared from my laptop after syncing my new iPhone with the laptop. I now have a new iPhoto library with no photos. I have tried pressing option when opening iPhoto but I only get one library option and can't find my old one 11-30
- 3Account Receivable posting methods 11-30
- 4IEEE 1394 Camera Not Visible in MAX 11-30
- 5I tried updating my phone but it went to the iTunes logo and a charger logo 11-30
- 6CS5 "Not enough scratch memory available" error when there's plenty of it. 11-30
- 7Facebook not opening correctly... 11-30
- 8Won't start up from 10.5 DVD after Leopard install to add Admin user 11-30
- I need help on iPhoto to print more than one picture at a time10/11
- My iPhone 3GS will not work in speakerphone mode but plays music and video sound just fine,also if I touch the speaker button for voicemail there is no volume increase it does have the latest iOS updates10/11
- Need help hooking up an old laser printer to my wireless router10/11
- Document-relative Template paths in templated files?10/11
- Weblogic Integration 10r3 error in msg-header-2_0.xml10/11
- Datasocket and FP200011/30
- Compress and uncompress data size11/30
- Ipod keeps asking to be restored11/30
- Setup.exe Won't Run on XP Pro11/30
- Changing ipod from windows to Mac11/30