How to cancel autorecharge
I was wondering how can I cancel the auto recharge option on my account& mane years ago this was an easy to find option, now I can't find it anwhere. Please advise.
Go to Solution.
If you don’t want to take advantage of Auto-recharge, all you need to do is disable it:
1. Sign in to your Skype account: https://secure.skype.com/account
2. In the Account details section, click Billing & payments.
3. Under Auto-recharge, click Disable.
For future reference, please note that Auto-recharge is turned on by default when you first add Skype Credit to your Skype account using a credit card, PayPal or Skrill. The amount you first credit to your Skype account will be the amount that gets topped up automatically whenever your balance falls below the minimum level set.
Learn more about how to manage your Auto-recharge settings by visiting:
Hope this helps.
- 1How Do I Edit a Text File in PowerShell?? 10-11
- 2After opening firefox to a site and then close to go to another site i get a message "Firefox already open have to close previous site or restart compter" 11-30
- 3Missing Database Problem 11-30
- 4How to make the bootcamp partien bigger 11-30
- 5Many Spotlight Questions 11-30
- 6Could not open ... could not unlink ... /var/db/BootCache.playlist 11-30
- 7Hwo to fix white screen ipod nanos 11-30
- 8Selecting paper size other than 8X10 11-30
- How do I set redirect to a specific target10/11
- Oracle 9i OCA/OCP Exam11/30
- View object editor for complex sql query in expert mode11/30
- WebAS ABAP in SLD??11/30
- Photoshop and illustrator license11/30
- Freeware software for PL/SQL11/30
- Wifi card with rt2500 chipset not detected11/30
- Double click event for the I/O field in custom screen11/30
- Why is my facetime app not on my iphone?just bought the app should it transfer auto to my iphone during sync?11/30
- Batch & Material not possible in C.Record11/30