Current position: Home > Default > How to get windows 8 to configure after updates on hp Envytouchsmart 23 desktop pc
How to get windows 8 to configure after updates on hp Envytouchsmart 23 desktop pc
AdvertisementEnvytouchsmart 23 desktop pc. windows 8
No changes in the system , always had the problem of no configering updates.
Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I understand you are having issues with your Windows 8 updates configuring properly. I am providing you with a link to the Microsoft Support document: "Failure configuring Windows updates. Reverting changes. Do not turn off your computer" error when y... which I would like you to take a look and see if it will resolve your updating issue.
Please re-post with the results. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!
Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!
Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.
I work on behalf of HP
Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!
"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
- 1IMovie doesn't fit screen 10-11
- 2Reflection Performance / Best Practice 11-30
- 3IMessages not coming to iPhone while in airplane mode 11-30
- 4How to enhance call list to show entire list 11-30
- 5How to transport this Request ? 11-30
- 6Preview not showing PDFs properly 11-30
- 7Can't download purchased songs 11-30
- 8Configuring OS X Server to pass FM Server requests 11-30
- Mac crash; recovery will not start10/11
- How do I create a new library in Itunes 11?10/11
- Old desktop photo shows on projector!10/11
- Using Dreamweaver CC 2014. I add hotspots and links my images with no problem. But when it renders live, the links are just a little off.11/30
- Unable to make a connection with the external ip address11/30
- IOS 7.0.2 is forcing the phone to reset to factory settings. Why?11/30
- I can't see the bar at the bottom of the screen so I can't resize screen.11/30
- Will Final Cut Studio 1 run on new silver imacs running leopard?11/30
- Unable to cancel my subscription,cannot find the c...11/30
- Tecra A11-11H - error: RTC power failure11/30