Current position: Home > Default > How to reset firefox without openning the firefox as after repeated installation it fails to start and gives error message " Your Firefox profile cannot be load
How to reset firefox without openning the firefox as after repeated installation it fails to start and gives error message " Your Firefox profile cannot be load
Advertisement"Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible."
I dont know why this message has appeared. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling firefox after completely deleting all files and folders of mozilla from program files and registry.Despite of that firefox will not start and keep giving error message. i can not reset firefox without openning firefox.Profile does not open in window search.
On openning app data profile manually there is nothing much i can do as it shows [General]
how shall i fix and restore firefox as i am desperate please , please help....
AdvertisementDoes that Profiles/2tt76737.default still exist?
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.
- 1FCP Freezes When Exporting to Flash Video (FLV) 10-11
- 2My mac do not read mu cd's 10-11
- 3What's different between Oracle IM and AS10g IM? 11-30
- 4Quick paint stoke question 11-30
- 5OnLine Number Ordering Not Working 11-30
- 6About Standard Edition and Standard Edition one 11-30
- 7When would you use "Hide" elements on a slide ? 11-30
- 8I get a please wait message that sez 11-30
- I can't access my email. I have joined iCloud. The phone asks for my Apple ID and Password. I put them in to be told the account already exists, but that's as far as I get. What do I do?10/11
- How do I move pictures from iPad to another device ?10/11
- How do people register for more than one person on a form?10/11
- While Doing BW Role Uploading Getting message "Linked Objects Not Found" ?10/11
- Help with Photo Gallery10/11
- Ipod classic 160g doesn't sync Itunes 11.0.4 (4)11/30
- XML Preloader11/30
- Disjointed Rollover Link11/30
- If i want to cut a part of picture and save it, how do i do that??11/30
- Albums that aren't compilations, sorted as compilations...11/30