Current position: Home > Default > How to reset firefox without openning the firefox as after repeated installation it fails to start and gives error message " Your Firefox profile cannot be load
How to reset firefox without openning the firefox as after repeated installation it fails to start and gives error message " Your Firefox profile cannot be load
Advertisement"Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible."
I dont know why this message has appeared. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling firefox after completely deleting all files and folders of mozilla from program files and registry.Despite of that firefox will not start and keep giving error message. i can not reset firefox without openning firefox.Profile does not open in window search.
On openning app data profile manually there is nothing much i can do as it shows [General]
how shall i fix and restore firefox as i am desperate please , please help....
AdvertisementDoes that Profiles/2tt76737.default still exist?
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.
- 1HT201210 What is error 28 (unable to restore ipad)? 11-30
- 2Delete cost distribution data(infotype 1018) 11-30
- 3What is the Diff Between tcodes WE19 in XI and WE19 in r/3 sys 11-30
- 4Looking for a nano clone with coloring[SOLVED] 11-30
- 5Problem on 9.2 update 11-30
- 6Issue with KDE power management plugin and battery monitor widget 11-30
- 7Unable to convert disk to dynamic 11-30
- 8Restricting or limiting end users in APEX 11-30
- Switching back to DirectTV first chance I get.10/11
- Error message on wireless connect after latest netcfg update10/11
- ARD Over the net10/11
- [svn:cairngorm3:] 19478: -General: Reverted migration to Flex 4. 5 back to Flex 4.1.11/30
- Cash Flow Report FSI2 with Periods11/30
- User exit for duplicate invoice in MIRO and FV6011/30
- Container panels transparent in JInternalFrame with Windows XP Style11/30
- Sharing FCPX via email11/30
- Unable to access a Web service in Web logic11/30
- How can I "add to library" other people's music11/30