Current position: Home > Default > How to reset firefox without openning the firefox as after repeated installation it fails to start and gives error message " Your Firefox profile cannot be load
How to reset firefox without openning the firefox as after repeated installation it fails to start and gives error message " Your Firefox profile cannot be load
Advertisement"Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible."
I dont know why this message has appeared. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling firefox after completely deleting all files and folders of mozilla from program files and registry.Despite of that firefox will not start and keep giving error message. i can not reset firefox without openning firefox.Profile does not open in window search.
On openning app data profile manually there is nothing much i can do as it shows [General]
how shall i fix and restore firefox as i am desperate please , please help....
AdvertisementDoes that Profiles/2tt76737.default still exist?
Create a new profile as a test to check if your current profile is causing the problems.
See "Creating a profile":
If the new profile works then you can transfer some files from an existing profile to the new profile, but be careful not to copy corrupted files.
- 1Help needed in creating a Customer in SD 10-11
- 25th Gen. Brand new ipod DIED! Need help on this. 10-11
- 3Collapsing Nodes of DTN 11-30
- 4Error message when running tutorial 11-30
- 5Email event limited to certain senders 11-30
- 6SSD in MacBook Pro early 2011 11-30
- 7Reports created by Specific User ID's 11-30
- 8Mac Mini as 600 cd Music Server - up to the task?? 11-30
- Report as SPAM App10/11
- Audio 5.110/11
- Version 6 and 8 on Mac 10.6.311/30
- How can I get the cd that was provided when I bought the book dummies for bass guitar to play on my ipad thanks11/30
- XD02 : Previous Master Record Number11/30
- HTTP Adapter receiver.customizer_class11/30
- I want to run forms on web11/30
- Problem reading other classes11/30
- The following location is not accessible, because it is in a different site collection11/30
- Need Help!!! Can't Transfer My Music11/30