How to reset to default setting pse8?
Advertisementhow to reset to default setting pse8?
AdvertisementPlease follow these steps for both editor and organzier to reset them to their defaults.
Launch the Photoshop Elements Welcome Screen and hold down ctrl + alt + shift as you click Editor or Organizer.
Continue to hold the keys until you see a message box asking if you want to delete Photoshop Elements settings file; click Yes. Elements will open with default preferences.
- 1Java mapping - Setting the name of the file dinamically 10-11
- 2Fields in fillable form truncated by end-user 10-11
- 3Toast titanium stopped working 10-11
- 4Webservice scenario access url 11-30
- 5EBP browser problem 11-30
- 6Fix the Multiband Compressor 11-30
- 7How to ensure that the query results are fetched from the BW acclerator. 11-30
- 8How do I load credit onto a new 3G SIM without a PC? 11-30
- How can I export Outlook 2007 contacts to Leopard Address Book application?10/11
- Key clicks no longer operating after iOS 4.2.1 Update10/11
- Business Package for CRM 4.0 EP 6.010/11
- DAQMX error 20045211/30
- Create iPod or iPhone version generates all white, audio only video11/30
- Some characters in UID break message delivery11/30
- Z10 keeps sending pictures to my email address11/30
- How do I get to the old interface of BC11/30
- Kkeyled compilation problem.11/30
- LAPAC1200 and Android not working11/30