How to reset to default setting pse8?
Advertisementhow to reset to default setting pse8?
AdvertisementPlease follow these steps for both editor and organzier to reset them to their defaults.
Launch the Photoshop Elements Welcome Screen and hold down ctrl + alt + shift as you click Editor or Organizer.
Continue to hold the keys until you see a message box asking if you want to delete Photoshop Elements settings file; click Yes. Elements will open with default preferences.
- 1Free position in Contract Purchase 10-11
- 2Specs of memory mac mini 2011 on a 2012? 10-11
- 3Automatic referencing of page/figure number on another page (Indesign CS3 Windows) 11-30
- 4Using variables as table names. Ideas for alternative designs 11-30
- 5Any Clue What This Might Mean? 11-30
- 6SOA suite licensing for production use 11-30
- 7Weblogic.socket.MaxMessageSizeExceededException 11-30
- 8Is iOS 6.0.1 recommended for iPhone 4S? 11-30
- New Dimension to a Cube10/11
- Putting more than 1 movie into iDVD10/11
- HP 2025/XP: Error Message when printing envelopes wider than long10/11
- Mail Error10/11
- How to validate XML using java_xml_pack-summer-02?11/30
- Events visible at splash screen, then disappear11/30
- How to store image files in oracle DB11/30
- Why don't colored markers in Prelude keep their color in Premiere?11/30
- Stereo 3D support11/30