How to reset to default setting pse8?
Advertisementhow to reset to default setting pse8?
AdvertisementPlease follow these steps for both editor and organzier to reset them to their defaults.
Launch the Photoshop Elements Welcome Screen and hold down ctrl + alt + shift as you click Editor or Organizer.
Continue to hold the keys until you see a message box asking if you want to delete Photoshop Elements settings file; click Yes. Elements will open with default preferences.
- 1Help on print button for interactive report 10-11
- 2Error happen when install oracle 8.0.5 on Red hat 6.2 10-11
- 3Lightroom to photoshop and back on a Mac 10-11
- 4I've my iphone stolen ,Can you help me ? 10-11
- 5ALE throws dump Message_Type_X 11-30
- 6Rest session 11-30
- 7SQLPLUS on Windows Crashes 11-30
- 8Oracle Client version (32 or 64 bit) to install on a Windows 2008 64-bit m/ 11-30
- How to upload data from flat to ztables with in the same client by idocs10/11
- T430s fingerprint reader fails in both windows 7 (64 bit) and ubuntu.10/11
- Please Help SL - Everything 'quits unexpectedly' and top menu bar flashing10/11
- Process flow stuck while execution - Fork being used10/11
- Finder not working in Maveriks!!!10/11
- Acrobat Standard X CD lost11/30
- Email Icon and Email Address11/30
- Dim Monitor Picture Compared With TV?11/30
- How to calculate 4 GB size,11/30
- Frame error (?) with Albums11/30