How to select multiple lines in reports
how to select multiple lines in a reports and process those selected lines to other activities like BDC.
Please paste sample report here. or any demo examples . (don't paste ALV report , paste only classical report)
suppose there are 10 records in output, i want to select 3 records and process other activities like bdc.
Point will awarded.
the o/p in ur case will be a basic list output with a check box enabled in the left .
Now say there are 10 records in the list output and i have checked 3 of them where checkboxes are enabled .
And i press a button to submit this to the BDC .
Here u need to make use of
READ LINE statement to read the records from the list output and then pass them to the BDC .
The code would be something like this
Read line index <field> where checkbox <> ' '.
You can have a look at the F1 help on read line . This will mkae u clear .
Hope this gives u an idea.
- 1Lenovo System update installati​on fails 10-11
- 2Late 2005 - Airport and Bluetooth - won't work together 10-11
- 3Why can I sign in to Imessage on my mac 10-11
- 4Can't play music on ipod and youtube videos on speaker mode after update 11-30
- 5Iphone and Scientific Notation 11-30
- 6Can you link to text? 11-30
- 7@import css problem 11-30
- 8UDO registration through COde 11-30
- How do I email an event from iCal on the iPad?10/11
- DMS data carrier configuration11/30
- Permission to access preferences folders11/30
- Changing Email Client in preferences11/30
- Business Place & Section Code Field is missing in FB60// "Bus.place/sectn"11/30
- Problems with Flip Words Game after recent ios upgrade on my iPad211/30
- Java compilation using eclipse11/30
- TS1702 Triple charged for in-App purchase...11/30
- Just set up icloud with new apple id, can I still access old photostream?11/30
- Iphoto crashing since 9.2 update - no 3ivx fix!11/30