How to select multiple lines in reports
how to select multiple lines in a reports and process those selected lines to other activities like BDC.
Please paste sample report here. or any demo examples . (don't paste ALV report , paste only classical report)
suppose there are 10 records in output, i want to select 3 records and process other activities like bdc.
Point will awarded.
the o/p in ur case will be a basic list output with a check box enabled in the left .
Now say there are 10 records in the list output and i have checked 3 of them where checkboxes are enabled .
And i press a button to submit this to the BDC .
Here u need to make use of
READ LINE statement to read the records from the list output and then pass them to the BDC .
The code would be something like this
Read line index <field> where checkbox <> ' '.
You can have a look at the F1 help on read line . This will mkae u clear .
Hope this gives u an idea.
- 1How can I select and enlarge the entire doc,ge on a page, reducing the surrounding boarder. I can move the difference text boxes about independently of each other but the outer most boarders of the main template block appear to be fixed. 10-11
- 2Window 8.1 / Windows 8.1 Pro compatibility differences connecting to remote SSAS 2005 via SSMS 2014 10-11
- 3In Stock Transfer PO, storage location should be RECP 11-30
- 4PDF files on a Touch??? 11-30
- 5CS4 to CS5 questions 11-30
- 6My iPhone4 has suddenly stopped "pinging" when mail arrives. Phone rings fine. Any thoughts? 11-30
- 7Etrecheck results??? 11-30
- 8Add metadata navigation on custom page layouts 11-30
- Calendar events not showing in notification centre10/11
- How Can I Test New Apple Cinema Display?10/11
- How to filter the attributes of my features in feature build node?10/11
- Installation of Portfolio feature into Acrobat XI standard10/11
- Pause symbol in middle of screen10/11
- Polymorphic question11/30
- Office 2007 COA Package Licensing Issue11/30
- Blank Images when exporting?11/30
- How to install previously purchased iWork into a new computer?11/30
- Fan running all the time - 2011 21.5 inch i5 iMac11/30