How to select multiple lines in reports
how to select multiple lines in a reports and process those selected lines to other activities like BDC.
Please paste sample report here. or any demo examples . (don't paste ALV report , paste only classical report)
suppose there are 10 records in output, i want to select 3 records and process other activities like bdc.
Point will awarded.
the o/p in ur case will be a basic list output with a check box enabled in the left .
Now say there are 10 records in the list output and i have checked 3 of them where checkboxes are enabled .
And i press a button to submit this to the BDC .
Here u need to make use of
READ LINE statement to read the records from the list output and then pass them to the BDC .
The code would be something like this
Read line index <field> where checkbox <> ' '.
You can have a look at the F1 help on read line . This will mkae u clear .
Hope this gives u an idea.
- 1To edit the field in the ALV report 10-11
- 2Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Standard Download link? 10-11
- 3My youtube videos won't load. "an error occured, please try again later" 10-11
- 4Epson C86 won't print 11-30
- 5Disc won't eject, system now won't recognize the burner or player 11-30
- 6Compress from DV export 11-30
- 7HT4484 iTunes is reporting over 5 access on our account but ..NOT 11-30
- 8Cisco 4507 Switch - Clients are unable to renew the IP Address 11-30
- BDC for ME22n vendor confirmation10/11
- Internet - Mail Problem10/11
- How can I have a different search engine in my toolbar than on my start page as I have always had?10/11
- Use of Adjust function to copy standard config for Upgraded system11/30
- Simultaneous clearing of one GL account (F-03)11/30
- How to get Main meters and Sub meters in sap isu11/30
- Printing issues in mac OSX11/30
- How do i make images fade into each other11/30
- Firefox wont load gamesite past 70 percent but internet explorer is ok. whats wrong?11/30
- Do you have to have songs imported into the Library?11/30