Current position: Home > Default > How to set HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as a default.
How to set HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as a default.
AdvertisementI have my HP officejet printer set as a network printer but it prints color when I had initially set it for B&W as my default during set-up
How do I set my HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as the default.
AdvertisementOK, go to Start > Control Panel > Printers. Right click the printer in question and choose Printing Preferences. Set it the way you want, then click OK.
That should set the defaults for all programs using the printer.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- 1USB Ethernet is not working after upgrade to 10.8 10-11
- 2I tried to download a song and was reverted to contact tech support 11-22
- 3Forms Builder problems 11-30
- 4Where are Mac Mail mailboxes located? 11-30
- 5I have a local LAN DNS server. My preferences point to that server. Why does dig give me 126.96.36.199 as my DNS server? 11-30
- 6Question about image loading problem 11-30
- 7Java for OS X 2012-006 Problem Failed Installation 11-30
- 8Why does iPhone backup require access to the Internet? 11-30
- Open document using QAWS Xcelcius.10/11
- Can I make photo DVD with Photoshop Elements 8?10/11
- Contexts - Simple yet I can't get it to work10/11
- Error while mapping BAPI wrappers.10/11
- Urgent Help Homogenous System copy11/30
- Time machine takes 1 Month to back up 1TB. Is that normal?11/30
- Lost my emcons on text on iphone11/30
- Photoshop thumbnails and CS411/30
- Firefox 4 on Mac OS has a serious problem with Indic scripts11/30
- Group by problem at pivot table11/30