Current position: Home > Default > How to set HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as a default.
How to set HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as a default.
AdvertisementI have my HP officejet printer set as a network printer but it prints color when I had initially set it for B&W as my default during set-up
How do I set my HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as the default.
AdvertisementOK, go to Start > Control Panel > Printers. Right click the printer in question and choose Printing Preferences. Set it the way you want, then click OK.
That should set the defaults for all programs using the printer.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- 1Text box not displaying 10-11
- 2SWF not displaying correctly on Firefox 10-11
- 3I have an iPad screen that won't swipe. I cannot connect it to Itunes because it's locked with a pass code which I can't enter because I can't swipe. Any suggestions on how to fix this? 10-11
- 4Accept Liscense Agreement and Itunes Will Not Open 11-30
- 5My hp mini using factory image and error cod 0xef0003 11-30
- 6Can't install oracle 8i database 11-30
- 7Preview file format and codec. 11-30
- 8Premiere Pro CC crashes at splash screen 11-30
- Can I share my iCloud with my family in another state?10/11
- Lose connection to wifi every few minutes, after iOS 7.1 update10/11
- How to view an attachment (in a forum post)?10/11
- How to prevent Microsoft word from switching which desktop I am on?10/11
- Opening a web page in a JPanel10/11
- Sort Arrow Color11/30
- File icons in Finder shows random app icons11/30
- Can't Open Email Application on MacBookPro / OS X11/30
- Unknown Error CnfList11/30
- Tracking Web services trading partners11/30