Current position: Home > Default > How to set HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as a default.
How to set HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as a default.
AdvertisementI have my HP officejet printer set as a network printer but it prints color when I had initially set it for B&W as my default during set-up
How do I set my HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as the default.
AdvertisementOK, go to Start > Control Panel > Printers. Right click the printer in question and choose Printing Preferences. Set it the way you want, then click OK.
That should set the defaults for all programs using the printer.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- 1"No Signal" on my Samsung TV when trying to connect my MacBook Pro 10-11
- 2Iphone 4s does not sync music 10-11
- 3How to force a Custom Layout in the links sent by e-mail ? 10-11
- 4Direct Selection Tool - Shape Layers in Photoshop CC Issue 10-11
- 5Booting ubuntu 13.04 on HP ENVY H9 1355 tower 10-11
- 6G5 ethernet died 11-11
- 7How do I use cutaway on an 0.1s video? 11-30
- 8APEX username and password 11-30
- Need to Upgrade DW8/XP3 to new CS5 in Windows 7 Home Premium10/11
- IDoc Adapter Logical System Empty10/11
- Mail app won't switch to landscape mode?10/11
- I can sign in but can't get mailbox 404 not found11/30
- Re-Query Iterator is not working (I tried everything)11/30
- Lost album purchase11/30
- Problem in static block execution11/30
- How to Upload and Download and run video in webcenter portal11/30
- Flash Pro CC crash when using pencil, brush tool11/30
- Is anyone else having problems with multiple displays?11/30