Current position: Home > Default > How to set HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as a default.
How to set HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as a default.
AdvertisementI have my HP officejet printer set as a network printer but it prints color when I had initially set it for B&W as my default during set-up
How do I set my HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as the default.
AdvertisementOK, go to Start > Control Panel > Printers. Right click the printer in question and choose Printing Preferences. Set it the way you want, then click OK.
That should set the defaults for all programs using the printer.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- 1Software issue iphone 4s:Apps open and close by themselves almost as if someone is pressing the buttons, anyone have this issue? 10-11
- 2I can't open icloud on my pc 10-11
- 3Sharing iTunes Libraries 10-11
- 4Can I store my photos on an external hard drive instead of on my MacBook? 10-11
- 5I was recently given Adobe Premiere Elements 9, it keeps saying the serial number on the box is invalid. What can I do? 10-11
- 6Another Caller Display Problem 10-11
- 7Error Message Java Control Center 11-30
- 8NullPointerException in oracle.jdbc.driver.T2CConnection.logon 11-30
- Will doing the software update to 6.1.2 destroy any info saved on my iPhone 4? If so how do I back up what is on there - especially the contact list?10/11
- I have problems with seeing my bookmarks, file, view, edit...buttons. I tried other shortcuts. I noticed that all of my bookmarks are located in the Internet Explorer browsers, how can I restore setting back to Mozilla Firefox?10/11
- What internal hard drive can I get with 2007 Mac Pro?10/11
- Roll out of PC suite with SMS 3.010/11
- Trouble Installing Camera Raw 4.1 on Windows Vista Computer10/11
- Application Core Table - QBE11/30
- Communication channel log11/30
- Why have some users no connection in my App?11/30
- SSL with oracle APEX11/30
- Unattended driver installation fails with code 800b010911/30