Current position: Home > Default > HR PA and Planning (PD profile) changes not updating auth profiles of users
HR PA and Planning (PD profile) changes not updating auth profiles of users
We are on ERP version 6 since 2008. We started experiencing this problem December last year and now it is all over our system. As soon as employees are transferred or new appointments are made in HR on PA or if the PD profile is changed in planning the changes cannot be seen by the user in their auth profile. The user can literally not see the newly appointed employee on the org structure or even newly created org units and positions are not visible. When RE_RHAUTH00 is run on the user name the update indicates that the changes (new employee and new org unit) is linked.
The following updates run every night: RHPROFL0_DAILY_UPDATE and RHUATUPD_NEW. I have also run PFUD during the day to make sure all updates go through. We have also "played" with some profiles with PD profile changes but it is as if the profile remains completely static. We have looked for personnel lists and deleted them to no avail. Our Basis administrator has cleared the buffer for us and has run report RSUSR405 that did not do anything. We have searched through notes on Support packages and have just loaded and tested support pack 46 to 53. The only work around seems to be to delete the user and create a new user and then it seems to easily accept new changes.
Yes, please make it scheduled background job. This is normal procedure.
Define periodicity on your business needs: some run it every night, some every hour.
- 1Address Book field names changing for "imported" data 10-11
- 2Setting up a VISA for a TCP/IP connection 10-11
- 3If else or decode 10-11
- 4Statistics in pricing procedure 11-30
- 5Mac slowed down after Maverick installation 11-30
- 6Pacman not finding extra.db.tar.gz (Solved) 11-30
- 7Can't rename files 11-30
- 8Sometmes my iphone4 gets stuck in zoom after I installed ios6 11-30
- 13" rMBP (Mid 2014) Freezing/Crashing with Yosemite10/11
- The iPhone cannot be synced. The disk could not be read or written to.10/11
- Stretching "text" when going fullscreen, making it hard to read. Using Latitude E7240 notebook 16:9 1366x768 connected to a 16:10 1440x900 sms22a450 samsung monitor. Any way to fix without buying new notebook?10/11
- Nokia Lumia 1520 OVERHEATED Symptoms and Died Afte...10/11
- About Java mapping and java proxy10/11
- Parts of the Data went missing when linking two data sets10/11
- Setting icon to dialog11/30
- Ok..so i was on my iPod 5g listening to music and the sound just stopped working. And whenever i turn up the volume it says that there are headphones in. and my iPod is brand new. please if someone can help it would be awesome!11/30
- PO Account assignment P and Q11/30
- Accelerator ctrl+shift+d never works11/30