Current position: Home > Default > HT201412 im under 18 i dont have a credit card and not allowed to use parents card - can i open an account without a credit card?
HT201412 im under 18 i dont have a credit card and not allowed to use parents card - can i open an account without a credit card?
Advertisementim having a number of problems with my ipod but the only way i can fix it is to have an account but it will not let me create one because i do not have a credit card - currently i am using my step dads account but because he got billed for some reason from apple he has changed his password so now i am needing my own account but can not move on from the payment page.
AdvertisementFollow these instructions:
Creating an iTunes Store, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store account without a credit card
- 1Recieving ORA-01722 invalid number error while creating a materialized view 10-11
- 2We have a DVD in the super drive that will not eject. The DVD does not show up on the desktop. Have tried the keyboard eject button, and also restarting the computer. Any ideas on how to eject it? 10-11
- 3What Superdrive (external USB) is compatable with Mountain Lion 10.8.3? 10-11
- 4Insert statement taking more time 10-11
- 5How to copy schedules of a report 10-11
- 6Text Elements in WAD 11-30
- 7Port forwarding in nokia 5800 11-30
- 8Quicktime Importer Component Missing 11-30
- IPod connection problem.10/11
- External optical drive not found by iMac?10/11
- Printing Problems with Adobe Pro 9.5.510/11
- How to make a Lay-Out11/16
- How to improve performance of the attached query11/30
- Combo box colour question11/30
- Can a form be created based on data submitted11/30
- My screen turns black11/30
- 802.1x wired EAP requestes dropped by clients11/30
- The major difference between Oracle BC4J with WebSphere Business Components11/30