Current position: Home > Default > HT201412 im under 18 i dont have a credit card and not allowed to use parents card - can i open an account without a credit card?
HT201412 im under 18 i dont have a credit card and not allowed to use parents card - can i open an account without a credit card?
Advertisementim having a number of problems with my ipod but the only way i can fix it is to have an account but it will not let me create one because i do not have a credit card - currently i am using my step dads account but because he got billed for some reason from apple he has changed his password so now i am needing my own account but can not move on from the payment page.
AdvertisementFollow these instructions:
Creating an iTunes Store, App Store, iBookstore, and Mac App Store account without a credit card
- 1Text Input Help! 10-11
- 2ITunes Match reboots my computer 10-11
- 3Instructions for Downloading and Activating the JCOP Tools 10-11
- 4[BPEL 10.1.3.3] href attribute in SOAP body 11-30
- 5Error Opening an Attachment 11-30
- 6Xml Array Loop 11-30
- 7How can I stop the address bar from auto hiding 11-30
- 8Overriding paintComponent ? 11-30
- How can I access files that are saved in the iCloud?10/11
- How do i transfer music from one ipod to another using itunes10/11
- Reports Questions11/30
- Problem in at the time of migo transaction11/30
- Migration from Photoshop CC to Photoshop CC 2014 looses all settings?11/30
- Why won't movies play after reinstalling Windows 7 with IE9?11/30
- How you delete music off iOS 7? I swiped to left and I turned off show all music.11/30
- TOC returns only numbers11/30
- Installing Flash Player on MacMini - iOS Yosemite11/30
- Question for FB 3 for AIR?11/30