Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 How do I update the software on my iPad? There's no software update option under settings. It says it's version 4.3.3? I have an iPhone but it seems different for some reason
HT4623 How do I update the software on my iPad? There's no software update option under settings. It says it's version 4.3.3? I have an iPhone but it seems different for some reason
AdvertisementUpdating my iPad iOS?
AdvertisementIf you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1.3. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
Tip 2 - If you're updating via wifi, place your iPad close to your router to preclude getting a corrupted download.
- 1How to read Configuration Adapter Service? 10-11
- 2Is the Mini DisplayPort the same as the Thunderbolt port? 10-11
- 3Dvd burn interrupted 10-11
- 4How to install Open-SSL tool kit for Key conversion 11-30
- 5After uploading, template is gone and only parent directory shows 11-30
- 6MacBook/MacBook Pro Chargers 11-30
- 7Pagelet is not displaying the content 11-30
- 8Sort of IViews in Dynamic Navigation 11-30
- No Service for System SAPECC(Sender Port), Client800(R/3 system client 800)10/11
- IPod shuffle= no pref. to stop auto update/sync with itunes 710/11
- Why is my entire CS3 crashing??10/11
- NEF images loaded on iMAC into PSCC are distorted, but not on Preview or second iMAC or MacBook Air11/30
- White balance presets and other random questions11/30
- Problem with interface between Photoshop and CanoScan 9000f, mark II11/30
- Query erroring with OutOfMemory exception11/30
- What are the mail servers11/30
- Deletion of Project System11/30
- Help, Install EBS 11i, JSP is not responding11/30