Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 How do I update the software on my iPad? There's no software update option under settings. It says it's version 4.3.3? I have an iPhone but it seems different for some reason
HT4623 How do I update the software on my iPad? There's no software update option under settings. It says it's version 4.3.3? I have an iPhone but it seems different for some reason
AdvertisementUpdating my iPad iOS?
AdvertisementIf you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1.3. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
Tip 2 - If you're updating via wifi, place your iPad close to your router to preclude getting a corrupted download.
- 1I received the following message when iTunes launches: "The registry settings used by the iTunes drivers for importing and burning CD's or DVD's are missing. This can happen as a result of installing other CD burning softwarre. Please reinstall iTunes" 10-11
- 2ASUG 2008 Annual Conference, request for info 10-11
- 3How do I get SUMIF to calculate based on multiple variables? 11-30
- 4Xbox 360 11-30
- 5Make dimension values shown reflect other dimension filter values 11-30
- 6BFILE or BLOB Support in OBIEE? 11-30
- 7Suggested Reading 11-30
- 8Snow Leopard & Leopard partitions from old Macbook 2007 (restored from Time machine) do not boot on new 13" MacBook Pro 2012 11-30
- Multiple AEBS, How to choose a specific base station?10/11
- Ipod Video wont turn on11/30
- [Sun Studio 11] Classpath issue: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver not found11/30
- I have a question about iphone on 3G.11/30
- 2 Subcontractors for the Subcontracting process, how to deal with it in SAP11/30
- E-Recruiting Request Questionnaire11/30
- Two Questions (Disk Format, and iTunes Backups)11/30
- Mv log contains far more records than would expect - anybody any idea why?11/30
- Pause and play timeline with embedded video11/30
- IOS contacts issue11/30