Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 I can't download iOS 7 I just get a message saying I need at least 3.4gb space, I have more than that.
HT4623 I can't download iOS 7 I just get a message saying I need at least 3.4gb space, I have more than that.
AdvertisementI can't download ios7 I have a message under the software update saying I need at least 3.4gb of space, I have more than that!
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
If the usage confirms that you have more than 3.4 GB available:
From: iPhone, iPad, and iPod: Understanding capacity
Then I would restart the phone:
iOS: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting
If the issue persists, I would try updating through iTunes instead:
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Update your device using iTunes
Ensure that you're using the latest version of iTunes.
Connect your device to your computer using the included USB cable.
After iTunes opens, select your device when it appears in iTunes under Devices.
Click "Check for Update" in the Summary pane to check for available updates.
If an update is available, iTunes prompts you to download and install the update. Do not disconnect your device until the update has finished.
- 1ITunes 12 incompatible with Windows Vista Data Execution Prevention 10-11
- 2How to populate this fields in ce_bank_accounts? 10-11
- 3Tcode for checking that file is on the server 10-11
- 4Transferring Picture Folders to Iphone 4.1 10-11
- 5No Sound From Timeline 11-30
- 6Problem PDFMaker(acrobatXI) / MSWord2010 11-30
- 7Value Diff in MIGO 101 and 122 11-30
- 8Material Migration per view 11-30
- ITunes Has Disabled My CD/DVD Drive - can anyone help ?10/11
- Centered Column of Graphics in HTML files10/11
- How can I add a fillable table to my form?10/11
- How to query involving Multi-Value Attributes objects11/30
- Initialization - Urgent11/30
- Java File Concept11/30
- Photoshop CS6 - can no longer save file11/30
- Aperture 3.4.5 EXIF Export (Lens information missing)11/30
- How can I uninstall the last Bluetooth Update11/30
- Doesn't import an entire movie11/30