Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 I can't download iOS 7 I just get a message saying I need at least 3.4gb space, I have more than that.
HT4623 I can't download iOS 7 I just get a message saying I need at least 3.4gb space, I have more than that.
AdvertisementI can't download ios7 I have a message under the software update saying I need at least 3.4gb of space, I have more than that!
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
If the usage confirms that you have more than 3.4 GB available:
From: iPhone, iPad, and iPod: Understanding capacity
Then I would restart the phone:
iOS: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting
If the issue persists, I would try updating through iTunes instead:
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Update your device using iTunes
Ensure that you're using the latest version of iTunes.
Connect your device to your computer using the included USB cable.
After iTunes opens, select your device when it appears in iTunes under Devices.
Click "Check for Update" in the Summary pane to check for available updates.
If an update is available, iTunes prompts you to download and install the update. Do not disconnect your device until the update has finished.
- 1Why am I getting an alert every night at 9PM? 10-11
- 2Connecting Sony Subwoofer to Yamaha Surround Bar YSP3000 11-30
- 3I was not aware of the automatic renewal of subscriptions and was chareged on 4/27 for another year of The Daily. How do I cancel the suscription and get reinbursed? I have recently found how to manage and shut off future renewals. Can i get a refund? 11-30
- 4Errors 1835 and 1603 11-30
- 5Refurbishment order 11-30
- 6LSO 200 config 11-30
- 7Object link with RFQ 11-30
- 8Problems with iBook and Iomega Prestige EHD 11-30
- How to Delete document from Item but not Item itself10/11
- How to rename sections in CR XI R2 Report Designer?10/11
- How to Dynamically Hide-Unhide Report Details10/11
- Can't Build 64-bit Tomcat Connector Module (mod_jk)10/11
- Burning an iPhoto slideshow onto a DVD11/30
- Creating a certificate for 802.1x wireless access....11/30
- Problem with Soa suite 10.1.3.511/30
- NETCA bombs at tail end of ASM install11/30
- IPhoto Importing Issues11/30
- How to install multiple AirPort devices in the same network?11/30