Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 I have a Ipod Touch 4th Gen, 8 GB and it only has iOS 4.3.1 and I can not get it download any apps from the app store. It says that our iOS system does no support it. Please tell me what to do, it's been like this for a month now and I can't figure
HT4623 I have a Ipod Touch 4th Gen, 8 GB and it only has iOS 4.3.1 and I can not get it download any apps from the app store. It says that our iOS system does no support it. Please tell me what to do, it's been like this for a month now and I can't figure
AdvertisementJust let me know if you know how to fix this!!! I am in desperate help right now. It's been a month and still can't use it plus we are going out of town and was wanting to take it with us to use.
AdvertisementIf your iDevice is using a version of iOS lower than 5, you will need to use iTunes on your syncing computer to perform the upgrade. Use the Apple link below as a guide for the upgrade.
Also read the instructions from the section entitled "Update your device using iTunes" at the link below.
Information regarding transferring purchases from your iDevice to iTunes on your syncing computer can be found at the link below.
- 1Apple Mail downloads only one mail at a time... 10-11
- 2Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-12705 10-11
- 3Brand new iMac 27" no display 10-11
- 4How do I give google access to my microphone in iOS 7 once I have already said no 10-11
- 5My iPhone 6 was stolen and i got it back, but the pass code was changed and so was the touch-id. and now im locked out of the phone because ios 8.1 requires either of the passwords to access the phone. and iTunes doesn't recognize it so i cant restor 10-11
- 6What settings must I make to enable viewing an IP camera via the web? 10-11
- 7Field average calculation 11-30
- 8Alert management - Define subsequent activities as hyperlinks/URLs 11-30
- Itunes Match wont upload new songs... keeps refreshing...Help!10/11
- Label "Customer" shows in Activity Clipboard shows both Customer & Contact10/11
- Code not working (like so many others it seems)10/11
- How to send a mail with attaching a report10/11
- Reservations are not deleted11/30
- Upload BLOB through Handheld application11/30
- Error in NWDI --- ERROR: failed to resolve reference11/30
- Apache stop when oracle php connexion under windows platform11/30
- Crash when opening a domains11/30
- Configuring access with Certificate or AAA on ASA552011/30