Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 I have a Ipod Touch 4th Gen, 8 GB and it only has iOS 4.3.1 and I can not get it download any apps from the app store. It says that our iOS system does no support it. Please tell me what to do, it's been like this for a month now and I can't figure
HT4623 I have a Ipod Touch 4th Gen, 8 GB and it only has iOS 4.3.1 and I can not get it download any apps from the app store. It says that our iOS system does no support it. Please tell me what to do, it's been like this for a month now and I can't figure
AdvertisementJust let me know if you know how to fix this!!! I am in desperate help right now. It's been a month and still can't use it plus we are going out of town and was wanting to take it with us to use.
AdvertisementIf your iDevice is using a version of iOS lower than 5, you will need to use iTunes on your syncing computer to perform the upgrade. Use the Apple link below as a guide for the upgrade.
Also read the instructions from the section entitled "Update your device using iTunes" at the link below.
Information regarding transferring purchases from your iDevice to iTunes on your syncing computer can be found at the link below.
- 1PO release strategies with Contract 10-11
- 2Error while transporting Compounding attr 10-11
- 3Soundtrack Pro has worked for months - suddenly it won't load 10-11
- 4Deafult host mapping (mac/pc gaming) 10-11
- 5In Pages, using an Invoice Template, how do I add columns, rows, or add individual functions to cells like I would using Numbers? Is it possible? I'd rather not use numbers because the invoice has a lot of writing as well. 11-30
- 61.2.0 firmware 11-30
- 7Many Tabs & Windows Lost during Freeze & Force Power Down 11-30
- 8Sort() function used in HashMap, ArrayList or Collections? 11-30
- My custom Tool tip on spark data Grid don't work ?10/11
- Bug in cfspreadsheet "update"?11/30
- Report Formula issue is Querry Designer11/30
- In trying to drag11/30
- Multipe bin-release folders - SDK 4.611/30
- HT5012 Why can't I log onto my online banking after updating my software11/30
- My iPod second generation 4.2.1 crashes all the time11/30
- VM stays in Status Stopping after live migration failed/was canceled11/30
- When I try to load most videos on the BBC web site, nothing happens and I get the following in the error console: "DM_Tag is not defined". Internet Explorer works fine.11/30
- Cummulated kpi which is created in BEX dssigner is not showing in WEBI Side11/30