Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 I tried to update my iTunes tonight....waited and now it says something is corrupt?? I also tried to update my iPad and it didn't work after waiting for 4 hours for that one. I need a remote access and John Whitaker is the one I want to do this f
HT4623 I tried to update my iTunes tonight....waited and now it says something is corrupt?? I also tried to update my iPad and it didn't work after waiting for 4 hours for that one. I need a remote access and John Whitaker is the one I want to do this f
AdvertisementWhat is going on with my iPad update. I waited for four hours letting it "update" and after the alloted time, it tells me that I needed to update my iTunes first. After doing that, I can't even get into my iTunes. It says a file is corrupt. This is making me less and less impressed with these updates. I have trouble 80% of the time.
AdvertisementWhat iPad model and what iOS is it currently running? Are you trying to update the iOS via wifi or connected to your computer?
If you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
- 1Muse Swipe not working on chrome. When is this getting fixed? 10-11
- 2Module pool program query 10-11
- 3Anyone try to configure "wine" on solaris 10??????? 11-30
- 4PROBLEM: Plugging a Vodafone booster into the BT H... 11-30
- 5Who can share some best practice of using AM ? 11-30
- 6Unable to launch Adobe editor in netweaver developer studio. 11-30
- 7Creating Slideshow- How Can I get slideshow to play 2 songs back to back? 11-30
- 8ROUND AND ROUND I GO. 11-30
- BPM for n:1 Scenario10/11
- Office 2013 UI questions10/11
- How do I recover a purchased app that is now missing from home page?10/11
- Performance problems since installing Flash 10.0.32.1811/30
- Payment immediately - payment term problem11/30
- I was get only one time veryfication mail at my mail id then i will veryfi where the 2nd time i have to veryfi to finish my id11/30
- How are you handling DistributedAccessExceptions?11/30
- BDB core dumps after addition of 30MB data11/30
- Material on shop floor11/30
- How can i install Ubuntu 12.10 alongside Mac OS X11/30