Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 I tried to update my iTunes tonight....waited and now it says something is corrupt?? I also tried to update my iPad and it didn't work after waiting for 4 hours for that one. I need a remote access and John Whitaker is the one I want to do this f
HT4623 I tried to update my iTunes tonight....waited and now it says something is corrupt?? I also tried to update my iPad and it didn't work after waiting for 4 hours for that one. I need a remote access and John Whitaker is the one I want to do this f
AdvertisementWhat is going on with my iPad update. I waited for four hours letting it "update" and after the alloted time, it tells me that I needed to update my iTunes first. After doing that, I can't even get into my iTunes. It says a file is corrupt. This is making me less and less impressed with these updates. I have trouble 80% of the time.
AdvertisementWhat iPad model and what iOS is it currently running? Are you trying to update the iOS via wifi or connected to your computer?
If you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
- 1Blue Screen Stuck... Installed airport card into Power Mac G4, 10-11
- 2Ichat/Photo Booth... Please Help! 10-11
- 3Open hub services 11-30
- 4CE10 how to prevent user from view hostrical instance 11-30
- 5IWDGroup - making it the full width of the screen 11-30
- 6Backup 3.1.2 or Time Machine? 11-30
- 7Coldfusion is not running on Mac/Intel Duo 2 - Tiger 11-30
- 8Account Assignment Trigger not Working 11-30
- I can no longer read Japanese email content10/11
- How can I put a limit on how many times my 'if' statement runs through?10/11
- Windows 8.1 Boot Error10/11
- Help in fine tuning query10/11
- I subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Pro but it is telling me to install. I already have the trial version for another 3 days. Do I have to install it again?10/11
- Can I select layers when exporting an Indesign book to PDF ?10/11
- Which G/L accounts to be created as Cost Elements10/11
- How can I identify "unrequested" downloads which arrive without appearing in the Downloads window11/30
- User Prompts in SQL11/30
- 'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'11/30