Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 If I do not have wi-fi avaibility but have my iphone 4s plugged into my computer can I do a software update?
HT4623 If I do not have wi-fi avaibility but have my iphone 4s plugged into my computer can I do a software update?
AdvertisementMy IPHONE 4S has been telling me to do a software update for some time but I never have WI-FI availiability but I do have it plugged into my computer, can I do a software update by having it plugged into my computer?
AdvertisementYes you can, thats the best way to it too
The computer needs an internet connection though. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4623 scroll down to the update in itunes area
- 1Action with start condition always triggers 10-11
- 2Find Remix Jam Pack loops not labeled by Genre in loop browser? 10-11
- 3Urgent help needed in redirecting to ErrorPage in case of jsp runtime error 10-11
- 4Boot camp error installing Windows 8.1 "An unexpected I/O error has occurred" 10-11
- 5Safari quits -- blank page for 3 seconds after apple update -- cannot run 10-11
- 6How to change shape properties after having created one? 10-11
- 7HT1296 Transfer of Calendar from Phone to Computer 11-30
- 8Workflow for object 11-30
- Poor image quality in preview - CR2008Sp410/11
- How make Mail the default for chrome10/11
- APEX Web Service11/30
- Glass broke a month shy of two years. need advice on best course of action!11/30
- Install issues on Fedora FC211/30
- I need to covert from PDF to JPEG11/30
- Add .jar-App to Launchpad11/30
- Please Convert tktds5xx from LabView 2012 to LabView 2011.11/30
- How do i download firefox 24.011/30