Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 If I do not have wi-fi avaibility but have my iphone 4s plugged into my computer can I do a software update?
HT4623 If I do not have wi-fi avaibility but have my iphone 4s plugged into my computer can I do a software update?
AdvertisementMy IPHONE 4S has been telling me to do a software update for some time but I never have WI-FI availiability but I do have it plugged into my computer, can I do a software update by having it plugged into my computer?
AdvertisementYes you can, thats the best way to it too
The computer needs an internet connection though. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4623 scroll down to the update in itunes area
- 1How do I keep movies on my Iphone, but delete them from my computer as well? 10-11
- 2Internal Reconciliation - upto a specific date in ageing receivables 10-11
- 3How to restore accidently removed iPhoto library from Trash? 11-30
- 4Drafts Not Available for Publish 11-30
- 5Exporting an album to desktop and screen saver 11-30
- 6Adobe Reader XI toolbar 11-30
- 7Link inside the FLVPlaybackCaptioning 11-30
- 8Installing issues going nowhere but circles 11-30
- Problem with serial number when in stalling second disc10/11
- How can I import VHS video into my macbook pro10/11
- HOW DO I TURN OFF THE COMPUTER VOICE ON MY APPLE TV10/11
- HT6065 I installed this update. I have never had problems with "multiple prompts to unlock "Local items" keychain" until after I installed this update. Now, I can't get it to STOP prompting me.10/11
- Early upgrade, (Switching from unlimited to capped data?) 4g LTE11/30
- Flex Engineer Needed in Atlanta, GA (Urgent)11/30
- Missing Printer Options11/30
- Problem on creating development componet11/30
- Oracle 8i & intermedia -- Solved11/30
- REP-1219 - 'Field' has no size -- widht or length is zero11/30