Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 If I do not have wi-fi avaibility but have my iphone 4s plugged into my computer can I do a software update?
HT4623 If I do not have wi-fi avaibility but have my iphone 4s plugged into my computer can I do a software update?
AdvertisementMy IPHONE 4S has been telling me to do a software update for some time but I never have WI-FI availiability but I do have it plugged into my computer, can I do a software update by having it plugged into my computer?
AdvertisementYes you can, thats the best way to it too
The computer needs an internet connection though. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4623 scroll down to the update in itunes area
- 1IF ELSE Statement in BEx Query based on the results 10-11
- 2Can't View JPEGs in Windows Explore Because of QuickTime Picture Viewer 10-11
- 3Attach Library in 6i release 2 11-30
- 4Disks not avialable and cannot add new disks to existing pools 11-30
- 5ORA-03113 - How to Debug This? 11-30
- 6Screen overlaps in MB_MIGO_BADI, when adding new Tab 11-30
- 7Utl_encode.text_encode - QUOTED_PRINTABLE 11-30
- 8Facebook game apps showing wrong level on ipod 11-30
- Windows Live for E90 Communicator10/11
- HT5621 I got iphone 4s secondhand and i made restore then its asking me for apple Id which i don't have it even the first owner i ask him about it but he don't have? please i need your HELP11/30
- Report Server 6i11/30
- About SQL and Oracle11/30
- Unable to connect my 1300 series all in one printer11/30
- Leading zeros in the Product allocation characteristic combinations.11/30
- Where do you locate your location on the iPad?11/30
- Need Soundtrack Pro or equivalent as standalone app. (not bundled with FCS)11/30
- ImageUltra Builder 5 - Can't find repository11/30
- Oracle Express in Mac11/30