HT4623 my ipad 1 is not showing the update software tab?
AdvertisementI am currently using 1st generation ipad and would like to update the software to ios 4.3 or higher. I am having issues finding the link; can someone help?
AdvertisementThe option to update without the computer (Over the air) was made available with iOS 5. If your iDevice is using a version of iOS lower than 5, you will need to use iTunes on your syncing computer to perform the upgrade. Use the Apple link below as a guide for the upgrade.
Also read the instructions from the section entitled "Update your device using iTunes" at the link below.
NOTE: The iPad 1 can not be upgraded beyond iOS 5.1.1.
- 1I ordered my iPhone 5s in online and already received it. but there was supposed to be a $ 50 gift card with this, i haven't received it. how can i get the gift card? 10-11
- 2How can I arrange photo Events on my iPad by name, not by date? 10-11
- 3Why is using AppleTv more reliable than Remote? 11-30
- 4Can't add account manager 11-30
- 5EXCISE TAX RATE 11-30
- 6Why doesn't this work? 11-30
- 7JScrollPane won't work, help 11-30
- 8Movies won't play anymore with the new iTunes 11-30
- USB-6009 labview 7.110/11
- More on "maximum open cursors exceeded"10/11
- How to close an open request for a RealTime Cube in a Process Chain ?10/11
- Itunes doesn't recognize my Iphone 4, vibrates twice when i plug it in and then only charges.10/11
- HOw to create a console in a GUI??10/11
- Connecting to remote oracle without installing full oracle11/30
- Deleting photos/formatting SD card after use in Canon T1i11/30
- T Code for Viewing Customer Deliveries by Warehouse?11/30
- An explorer with java ! is it possible?11/30
- Does Discoverer 10g Plus allow uploading of reports from local drives?11/30