HT4623 my ipad 1 is not showing the update software tab?
AdvertisementI am currently using 1st generation ipad and would like to update the software to ios 4.3 or higher. I am having issues finding the link; can someone help?
AdvertisementThe option to update without the computer (Over the air) was made available with iOS 5. If your iDevice is using a version of iOS lower than 5, you will need to use iTunes on your syncing computer to perform the upgrade. Use the Apple link below as a guide for the upgrade.
Also read the instructions from the section entitled "Update your device using iTunes" at the link below.
NOTE: The iPad 1 can not be upgraded beyond iOS 5.1.1.
- 1Error occurs in background work process. 10-11
- 25002 error in itunes all of a sudden 10-11
- 3Conditions based on "EnvelopSender" in Content Filters 10-11
- 4Dynamic variable failing 10-11
- 5Purchase order - multiple copies 11-30
- 6Question about Shuttle Pro ? 11-30
- 7How to buy FormsCentral Team license 11-30
- 8Charter Email Problems 11-30
- Problem with FLVPlayback and component10/11
- Webi Report scheduling issue10/11
- HT4113 how to unlock an ipod touch without knowing the password10/11
- Wall mounting Apple Studio Display 17" M764910/11
- What is image dpi after "Reduce Image File Size"11/30
- Unvalid digital signature11/30
- I can't download photoshop elements 1211/30
- No Uninstaller For iCloud In Win 7 Programs and Features11/30
- Documentation around the Oracle to CfTE integration11/30
- Someone uses this switches in a datacenter?11/30