Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 My iPad will not update to 5 at all. I don't even have the option of software update in settings. I've tried to update over iTunes and it doest work there either.
HT4623 My iPad will not update to 5 at all. I don't even have the option of software update in settings. I've tried to update over iTunes and it doest work there either.
AdvertisementMy iPad will not update to 5 at all. I don't even have the option of software update in settings. I've tried to update over iTunes and it doest work there either.
AdvertisementIf you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
- 1Created a new account - now how do I hide documents? 10-11
- 2DataSource Preview Issue 10-11
- 3Open a new Business account 11-30
- 4Attach a transaction code to abap query program 11-30
- 5What resolution does Pages export Images to EPUB? 11-30
- 6Added 3 tables in Entity framework 11-30
- 7Oracle Application Server 10g Cert(Beta) 11-30
- 8Message the older version of apple software can not be removed 11-30
- IPod touch stuck on connect to iTunes screen10/11
- Basic settings tab missing from Develop module10/11
- TS2972 I have 5 devices set up for file sharing, but can't recall which ones they are. Is there a way to find this out?10/11
- Can't able to add update server to fabric in SCVMM 2012 R210/11
- Back button on a PDF to go back to my iPad App10/11
- Illustrator CS5.1 crashes on opening or saving a file-10/11
- How to Connect router WRT54G to router WRT54G10/11
- Wma support on s60 phones?11/30
- After opening firefox to a site and then close to go to another site i get a message "Firefox already open have to close previous site or restart compter"11/30
- Express and eMac with D-Link USB Adapter11/30