Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 My iPad will not update to 5 at all. I don't even have the option of software update in settings. I've tried to update over iTunes and it doest work there either.
HT4623 My iPad will not update to 5 at all. I don't even have the option of software update in settings. I've tried to update over iTunes and it doest work there either.
AdvertisementMy iPad will not update to 5 at all. I don't even have the option of software update in settings. I've tried to update over iTunes and it doest work there either.
AdvertisementIf you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
- 1Program rbdapp01 when called from a program is not working 10-11
- 2HT1725 When I click on a Movie I get the following "You have already purchased this item but it has not been downloaded. To download it, select Check For Available Downloads from the Store menu." Then get err = 11111 10-11
- 3Error installing Adobe Lens Profile Dwonloader 1.0.1 10-11
- 4"Where from:" Information don't work for any file type 10-11
- 5HT4009 Is there a 'black-list' of Apps that are basically fraudulent that one can consult and be warned of what Apps to avoid? 10-11
- 6Missing Images when Automating Web Gallery in CS3 10-11
- 7How to analyzer the BI query in VISUAL COMPOSER? 10-11
- 8Ibought an ibook by mistake. I wanted an audiobook. I only have an ipad so cannot read large book on it. Can I transfer it to a Kobo Vox? If not, how do I go about switching the ibook for an audiobook. I will pay the difference, no problem. 10-11
- Can there be more than one JVM Running on the same machine10/11
- How do you change an iphoto size to 300DPI high res for exporting10/11
- Usb stick not working (solved)10/11
- Find the Missing font text content in indesign document10/11
- Java.lang.NullPointerException at weblogic.servlet.logging.LogManagerHttp.log(LogManagerHttp.java:292)10/11
- How to create hyperlink within HTML using PPTX for import .11/30
- DB Adapter Calling DB Procedure that returns a Record Type11/30
- Batch processing of multiple test stations11/30
- CProjects 3.1: Changing calendar does not recalculate durations and dates11/30
- "The folder "iTunes" is on a locked disk or you do not have write permissio11/30