Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 My iPad will not update to 5 at all. I don't even have the option of software update in settings. I've tried to update over iTunes and it doest work there either.
HT4623 My iPad will not update to 5 at all. I don't even have the option of software update in settings. I've tried to update over iTunes and it doest work there either.
AdvertisementMy iPad will not update to 5 at all. I don't even have the option of software update in settings. I've tried to update over iTunes and it doest work there either.
AdvertisementIf you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
- 1Blue Screen error STOP:0x0000001E erro 10-11
- 2Itunes store not working properly after update 10.7 10-11
- 3Customer Receivables Ageing Report 10-11
- 4Icons disappear in MobileMe gallery? 10-11
- 5I have downloaded google translator to my mac and it wont open?? 11-30
- 6Err in J1IEX 11-30
- 7Text missing in menus and programs 11-30
- 8Time Machine backups hanging -- error message included 11-30
- I have serveral duplicates, how can i delete them?10/11
- Data DVD from iTunes not working - please help10/11
- Whithholding tax and installments10/11
- How do I transfer a downloaded Itune to use as my ringtone?10/11
- Compressor speed depends on the codec you choose11/30
- Strange things after -Syu11/30
- Java Mortgage Calculator11/30
- Default Passcodes Verification, Please!11/30
- Authority-check for transaction SU3 (User Parameters)11/30
- MAJOR MySql Problems11/30