HT4623 Need help to Update my Ipad2 please
Advertisementhello um i have a problem i'd like to update my Ipad2 but i don't have the "Software Update " Botton...what can i do? please help me :/
AdvertisementIf you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1.3. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
Tip 2 - If you're updating via wifi, place your iPad close to your router to preclude getting a corrupted download.
- 1My old iPhone was stolen and now I'm wondering how to transfer songs I'd purchased on my old iPhone to my new one. My iTunes account recognizes the sons I've purchased and I can see them in my purchases history but I don't know how to access them. HELP! 10-11
- 2Paypal - free shipping? 10-11
- 3Need details on how to make custom ABAP report archive enabled 10-11
- 4How do I increase the size of the font in the different panels? 10-11
- 5Troubleshooting Fiber Connection on a Catalyst 2960 10-11
- 6My mac book pro speed slow 10-11
- 7MS SQL server 2000 to 2005 migration 11-30
- 8Pdf import: making bkg NOT transparent 11-30
- Can't get PCI VXI card to initialize on CentOS 5 (Fedora Core 5)11/30
- Waaaayy too long export as QT11/30
- Crystal Reports 10 Error "Unknown Query Engine Error"11/30
- Filesystem access with signed applet?11/30
- Not able to create users in OID through OIM11/30
- Memory (RAM) error11/30
- Editing bugged jsp with sed.11/30
- TS1398 Is it possible to connect a advent w 10 wireless printer to a iPad,I have tried various apps with no success,11/30
- After Leopard Grahpics update-All my Mail accounts are gone11/30
- Refresh from 00 Client11/30