HT4623 Need help to Update my Ipad2 please
Advertisementhello um i have a problem i'd like to update my Ipad2 but i don't have the "Software Update " Botton...what can i do? please help me :/
AdvertisementIf you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1.3. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
Tip 2 - If you're updating via wifi, place your iPad close to your router to preclude getting a corrupted download.
- 1Itunes wont open!!! help!!!!! quik!!!!!!! 10-11
- 2Mapping run time Error 10-11
- 3Function Module for ATP Check specific to BATCH 11-30
- 4Rtsora linked to a c object 11-30
- 5How to conditionally forward a request to a Servlet for processing? 11-30
- 6Ipad Restore: If I restore to factory settings do I lose my game data? 11-30
- 7Slideshow in IE9 11-30
- 8Direct production 11-30
- Creative Cloud showing as an empty app box with no drop downs or icons10/11
- No performance counters and other issues10/11
- Itunes 7 quits at the end of each song.10/11
- Accounts Payable Contact10/11
- I am unable to create shortcut on my desktop for photoshop10/11
- Lost ethernet connection switching locations10/11
- Need SQL Query - oracle 8i11/30
- When converting from a .wav to a .mov is there a loss of audio quality when using QuickTime?11/30
- X problem post Leopard11/30
- Help!!!! How do I get the CD Tray to open using Java11/30