Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 What if your ipad doesn't have the softwear update bar on it in the genral settings... How do you update from he 4.3.3 version??
HT4623 What if your ipad doesn't have the softwear update bar on it in the genral settings... How do you update from he 4.3.3 version??
AdvertisementI really do not understand how to update my ipad i still have the4.3.3 version. How do i update it to the ios 6?
AdvertisementIf you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
- 1How do we manage multiple users in a CAL account 10-11
- 2IPhoto 9.1.5 won't open, downgraded from Lion back to Snow Leopard 10-11
- 3Question related to Archiving FI_DOCUMNT 10-11
- 4Distiller Doesn't See PS File... 10-11
- 5ICal to do reminders not showing up on iphone 10-11
- 6SAP mail not received for transfer order errors in background 10-11
- 7Name and device 11-30
- 8How can I edit author name in my podcast after publishing...now it shows "unknown" 11-30
- Ideas for my final year project10/11
- I scanned documents to my macbook pro and it popped up on my screen so I know it was done correctly. I'vd saved as (pdf and jpg) and when I try to open in documents I can't. It shows it there but I can't open it...what do I do?10/11
- HT201320 Setting up mail only works the first time and then fails...10/11
- What are look up's in xi.10/11
- Commit processing in Forms 10g, what triggers fire etc.10/11
- To Generate Requirement numbers Sales Agent wise for Orders11/30
- KB2977326 - Security Update for SQL Server Service Pack 1 repeatedly fails to install11/30
- Planning ADM driver with Financial Reporting11/30
- OOPEN Hangs in OCI C program11/30
- Premiere Encore and Premiere Clip Notes Problem11/30