Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 What if your ipad doesn't have the softwear update bar on it in the genral settings... How do you update from he 4.3.3 version??
HT4623 What if your ipad doesn't have the softwear update bar on it in the genral settings... How do you update from he 4.3.3 version??
AdvertisementI really do not understand how to update my ipad i still have the4.3.3 version. How do i update it to the ios 6?
AdvertisementIf you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
- 1Missing Pages file in /Library/ Application Support 10-11
- 2How to process large data files in XI ? 100 MB files ? 10-11
- 3Question about Java RMI and Eclipse 11-30
- 4I have an older iMac running 10.7.5, w iPhoto 6.0.6. Trying to purchase or upgrade iPhoto, can't find a way. Any ideas? 11-30
- 5WiFi Authentication problem 11-30
- 6Exchange data R3 CRM 11-30
- 7Can't sync to my iphone 5(iOS 6.1.2 Mac OS 10.8 iTunes11) 11-30
- 8Snow Leopard GPU Death? 11-30
- Passing Parameters via Post Method from Webdynpro Java to a web application10/11
- Want to change the default save location- users have networked home dirs10/11
- HP Laserjet m602 firmware upgrade successful_network connection locks up printer10/11
- Photoshop CS 2 crashing... can anyone help?10/11
- Computer can't recognize scanner10/11
- Calling Reports from WF11/30
- Oracle Alert Issue11/30
- Parallel Execution in SQL Job11/30
- Setup TC as network hard drive?11/30
- Soundfonts in Logic11/30