Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 When i click on general settings, the software update does not seem to come up? It wont let me download any apps.
HT4623 When i click on general settings, the software update does not seem to come up? It wont let me download any apps.
AdvertisementWhen i click on general settings, the software update does not seem to come up? It wont let me download any apps.
I Want to download i0s 5
i have ipod touch 3rd gen
AdvertisementYou need to connect your iPod to iTunes on a computer and update from there.
Before updating, I recommend that you create a backup first, using : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1766
Please note that iPod 3d generation only goes up to iOS 5.1.1
To update the iPod, use: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4623
scroll down to the part that's about updating with iTunes.
Message was edited by: jesterwylde
- 1IPad 2 went in Recovery Mode and I don't want to lose my data 10-11
- 2WI-FI Problem in Ipod Touch 1G 10-11
- 3VirtualBox kernel 2.6.29 patch[SOLVED] 10-11
- 4Holly cow! 10-11
- 5Authorization to inhibit the drilldown of a Free Characteristic in a Query 11-30
- 6How do we create a java applet that creates a screencast/ 11-30
- 7Data missing in BI Answers after ETL run. 11-30
- 8Windows Server 2008 : Administrator Password reset 11-30
- How to save CSV file in application server while making infospoke10/11
- Scroll bar not showing relative size correctly10/11
- No. of connections on a port--need a count10/11
- I cant delete history or select private browsing on ipad air i0S 7.1.211/30
- No icons in New Project at start-up11/30
- Adding columns to Fast Entry tab in Promotion transactions (WAK1/2/3)11/30
- Is it common for the front camer to stop working?11/30
- IMAC 2007 has broken crackly sound after new graphics card11/30
- HT4007 Migrated Aperture 3 from old Mac to new Mac - it will not Register correctly, and asks for product codes when started11/30
- Ipod touch 5th gen camera green ghost11/30