Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 When i click on general settings, the software update does not seem to come up? It wont let me download any apps.
HT4623 When i click on general settings, the software update does not seem to come up? It wont let me download any apps.
AdvertisementWhen i click on general settings, the software update does not seem to come up? It wont let me download any apps.
I Want to download i0s 5
i have ipod touch 3rd gen
AdvertisementYou need to connect your iPod to iTunes on a computer and update from there.
Before updating, I recommend that you create a backup first, using : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1766
Please note that iPod 3d generation only goes up to iOS 5.1.1
To update the iPod, use: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4623
scroll down to the part that's about updating with iTunes.
Message was edited by: jesterwylde
- 1Alert based on Batch Expiration Date 10-11
- 2My Itunes won't open after a failed attempt at upgrading. 10-11
- 3External widescreen monitor 10-11
- 4IHow to monitor Incomming and put going Mail Trafic..? 11-30
- 5SGA_MAX_SIZE limitations in Oracle 9i 11-30
- 6Some help on sample data for BPC 11-30
- 7I downloaded vers 4. Since then only 1 or 2 sites I tried would open. They were unable to be verified or inaccessable with this version of firefox. I deleted ff4. Now I am unable to find ff3. 11-30
- 8Flow diagrams 11-30
- Bug: Adding number to existing contact from a sms msg10/11
- Re-downloading songs10/11
- MacMini with Pioneer 42" plasma10/11
- "LOGIC PRO X: Disk is too slow or System Overload. (-10010)" This is the message that I was having since two weeks ago with my Logic 9. I updated two days ago to Logic X and I am still having the same problem.10/11
- Photos from Photo Booth to Folder gone10/11
- Remove name of the item on display!!!11/30
- Dropdown list in interactive form11/30
- Result Recording Error11/30
- Quck Find/Replace doesn't work with Oracle Db Proj (ODT 22.214.171.124.10 beta)11/30
- Bapi for post document11/30