Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 When i click on general settings, the software update does not seem to come up? It wont let me download any apps.
HT4623 When i click on general settings, the software update does not seem to come up? It wont let me download any apps.
AdvertisementWhen i click on general settings, the software update does not seem to come up? It wont let me download any apps.
I Want to download i0s 5
i have ipod touch 3rd gen
AdvertisementYou need to connect your iPod to iTunes on a computer and update from there.
Before updating, I recommend that you create a backup first, using : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1766
Please note that iPod 3d generation only goes up to iOS 5.1.1
To update the iPod, use: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4623
scroll down to the part that's about updating with iTunes.
Message was edited by: jesterwylde
- 1Need Help, I Pod Can't be read from or written to, but can download music?? 10-11
- 2Windows 8.1 Update 1 Enterprise Availability 10-11
- 3Wat is the use of Advance tab in obiee 10-11
- 4Headphone Jack Problem X's 10-11
- 5Tcode IDX2: Basic type 'MATMAS02' is unknown 11-30
- 6A possible bug in iPod 5G 11-30
- 7New developer resource - Lightroom SDK Cookbook 11-30
- 8[svn:fx-3.x] 13374: Expose a public read-only property httpService on HTTPOperation. 11-30
- Action with Move command fails after illustrator restarts10/11
- Can the webmaster fix mozilla's web site so that users don't end up with non working 32bit version of firefox on their 64 bit Linux (see bug #723487)?10/11
- Wrong file format while generating a txt file10/11
- How can I find my stolen MacBook pro10/11
- Itunes library will not completly download11/30
- I need a Tungsten t5 manual, a CD, and a hot sync device for it11/30
- PCK 3.0 installation errors11/30
- Lookup error throwing capabilities11/30
- I get an error when I try to index the 11th excel worksheet11/30
- Call up outlook express11/30