Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 When I go to General there is no Software update catergory. WHat's with that?
HT4623 When I go to General there is no Software update catergory. WHat's with that?
AdvertisementI would like to update the OS on my iPad 2. The current OS is 4.3.3
WHen I go to Settings>General> there is no software upgrade prompt.
How do I upgrade teh system?
AdvertisementIf you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1.3. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed.
iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or Later
How to install iOS 6
iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you are currently running an iOS lower than 5.0, connect the iPad to the computer, open iTunes. Then select the iPad under the Devices heading on the left, click on the Summary tab and then click on Check for Update.
Tip - If connected to your computer, you may need to disable your firewall and anitvirus software temporarily. Then download and install the iOS update. Be sure and backup your iPad before the iOS update. After you update an iPad (except iPad 1) to iOS 6.x, the next update can be installed via wifi (i.e., not connected to your computer).
Tip 2 - If you're updating via wifi, place your iPad close to your router to preclude getting a corrupted download.
- 1How to fix speaker in macbook pro 10-11
- 2User exit EXIT_SAPMV45A_002 10-11
- 3Currency Field Problem 11-30
- 4Urgent ...problem with back button in my browser 11-30
- 5Material Document No - Reg 11-30
- 6Java text to unicode or UTF-16? 11-30
- 7"The data area passed to a system call is too small" NFS client Windows 2008 R2 SP1 11-30
- 8Flash Builder can't Test or Debug 11-30
- Oracele 9i PE Installation problem on XP10/11
- Error when runing report...10/11
- Image not scaling when loading from client in web forms10/11
- Iam getting the path not specified error,but the jboss was running smoothly10/11
- Display dead ?10/11
- How to use BEAN in an oracle forms at client side11/30
- Transaction code used to do e_recruitment11/30
- 1018"an unknown error occurred while printing"11/30
- Inspection characteristics11/30
- Using convert function on nvarchar211/30