Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 When trying to install iOS 7.06 on my iPad I keep getting message that update failed. What do I do now?
HT4623 When trying to install iOS 7.06 on my iPad I keep getting message that update failed. What do I do now?
AdvertisementI'm trying to update my iPad2 to iOS 7.06. In Settings it says there is an update. As far as I can tell the download completes although it seems to download slowly. But I always get a message saying installation has failed. Any ideas on what to do next? Thanks.
AdvertisementI strongly suggest using the instructions provided in the "Update your device using iTunes" section of the HT4623 article you attached above.
- 1How can I alphabetized my list view in finder? 10-11
- 2Is it possible to scan a form that can then be filled in with Pages? 10-11
- 3Facebook and memory card 10-11
- 4I do not want my firefox to open in tabs, I want it to open different windows, how can I reset it back to open in a seperate window? 11-30
- 5Source List Maintenance 11-30
- 6Differences in Oracle Service Bus, BPEL and human workflow 11-30
- 7Choosing the records to save in a database based block 11-30
- 8BI & XI together 11-30
- Very Bad Experience with EDGE Program, Trying to get a resolution for 2 Months10/11
- Mac won't mount external HDD since 10.8.4 update10/11
- The same problem with Windows Vista 64bit-iTouch not recognized by iTunes10/11
- Anyone with a functioning NetInstall workflow?10/11
- Reports are not run when connect VPN10/11
- ITunes hanging/freezing10/11
- Setting higher MAX resolution in CS6: HOW?10/11
- Do I need the 'java-polling-amf in my services-config.xml if I'm using coldfusion11/30
- Oracle 8i us7ascii character set problem - help required urgent.11/30
- Since installing Airport Express wireless connection to other devices keeps being dropped11/30