Current position: Home > Default > HT4623 When trying to install iOS 7.06 on my iPad I keep getting message that update failed. What do I do now?
HT4623 When trying to install iOS 7.06 on my iPad I keep getting message that update failed. What do I do now?
AdvertisementI'm trying to update my iPad2 to iOS 7.06. In Settings it says there is an update. As far as I can tell the download completes although it seems to download slowly. But I always get a message saying installation has failed. Any ideas on what to do next? Thanks.
AdvertisementI strongly suggest using the instructions provided in the "Update your device using iTunes" section of the HT4623 article you attached above.
- 1Lost duplex printing in Win 8.1 10-11
- 2Proofread and correct OCR'd text in Acrobat 10 Pro 10-11
- 3Pairing Mac Mini & Wireless keyboard 11-30
- 4Supressing the detail rows in a query 11-30
- 5Are there any other software? 11-30
- 6Weird Cursor(s) in Photoshop Elements 11-30
- 7Why can't I download the Facebook app on my iPad? 11-30
- 8E-recruitment in ess 11-30
- How can I update an outdated itunes on a really old and outdated computer??10/11
- ADF-Newbie.How can I create a many-to-many row from an action method?10/11
- Battery life reduced by nearly half after Maverick upgrade10/11
- Sending non-English parameters vlaues to rwservlet for a pdf reports10/11
- I need serious help!! can't burn dvd or even export to my computer!!10/11
- Harman Kardon Sound Sticks 211/30
- ORA-06508 in Forms Debugger11/30
- NI 9411 AI-DI synchronization11/30
- Add localhost to routing table11/30