I am unable to connect to Face Time with WiFi connection?
AdvertisementI am unable to connect to friends with Face Time. There business premises has WiFi they connected to each other to show how it worked. When I tried to connect
One after the other neither would connect to my iPhone 4. I tried again from my home with my WiFi connected but still no connection possible. Spoke to my network operator they explained it is nothing to do with network contact Apple.
AdvertisementThis problem is getting me down - Blue Jay headphones work perfectly with every other device and computer we own but cannot be found by our MB Pro (late 2011). This same MB is very difficult to pair with 2 other Bluetooth devices - taking several attempts each time and providing poor sound quality.
- 1Game doesn't fit the screen, iPod menu sideways 10-11
- 2Iphone: new computer, dated backup 10-11
- 3Resource planning in cprojects with xRPM or MRS? 10-11
- 4Stuttering Workaround (and iMovie observations) 11-30
- 5Additional Cost Center Default value 11-30
- 6In release strategy unrelease should happen from higher level 11-30
- 7Unable to set internal DNS 11-30
- 8Please Tell The Difference 11-30
- CRM 2011: Can you control which form is used based not security roles, but on a field value?10/11
- Why do i need to enter the credit card information for downloading free apps and redeem the codes?10/11
- Automatic creation of Source list10/11
- Win 8.1 Broadcom Bluetooth Adapter driver install on p7-144610/11
- CMP Entity Bean's problem with MS-SQL Server 200011/30
- [4.3] Custom camera profiles now ignored11/30
- Connect dataProvider to DataBase - help needed11/30
- Freeze or stall when trying to open a new internet page11/30
- I have an eMac and am trying to copy/move movie files from eMac to external hard drive for backup. The eMac will not allow me to do this. Keeps reading error -61. Any suggestions are greatly appreciate. Thanks!11/30
- $1 $2 ...$15 file termination...?!?!11/30