I am unable to connect to Face Time with WiFi connection?
AdvertisementI am unable to connect to friends with Face Time. There business premises has WiFi they connected to each other to show how it worked. When I tried to connect
One after the other neither would connect to my iPhone 4. I tried again from my home with my WiFi connected but still no connection possible. Spoke to my network operator they explained it is nothing to do with network contact Apple.
AdvertisementThis problem is getting me down - Blue Jay headphones work perfectly with every other device and computer we own but cannot be found by our MB Pro (late 2011). This same MB is very difficult to pair with 2 other Bluetooth devices - taking several attempts each time and providing poor sound quality.
- 1Won't start after trying tomactivate windows 7 10-11
- 2DVD to MKV with mencoder confusion 10-11
- 3Multi monitor problem 11-30
- 4Aliases and cd-r downloads 11-30
- 5Any advice on count when sum 0 11-30
- 6How to find routine in transports to which Infosource/DS it belongs to? 11-30
- 7When taking a picture with home button and sleep button can you get rid of the tool and task bar?? 11-30
- 8Do we need a listener class? 11-30
- Can Anyone help with printing with iphone to lexmark and airport extreme10/11
- SSRS 2012 Displaying unwanted subtotal rows in reports11/23
- How to configure network interface only when cable inserted?11/30
- SAP HR Headcount Reporting11/30
- What exactly should I clone/ backup for a bootable functional external HD?11/30
- Infosets - Adhoc Query11/30
- Sms integration with sap b111/30
- Set Default "Save As" Path When Launching11/30
- Get certified for 11g.11/30
- Message interface in synchronous mode but run in asynchronous11/30