I am unable to connect to Face Time with WiFi connection?
AdvertisementI am unable to connect to friends with Face Time. There business premises has WiFi they connected to each other to show how it worked. When I tried to connect
One after the other neither would connect to my iPhone 4. I tried again from my home with my WiFi connected but still no connection possible. Spoke to my network operator they explained it is nothing to do with network contact Apple.
AdvertisementThis problem is getting me down - Blue Jay headphones work perfectly with every other device and computer we own but cannot be found by our MB Pro (late 2011). This same MB is very difficult to pair with 2 other Bluetooth devices - taking several attempts each time and providing poor sound quality.
- 1Capture dv footage on hdv camera audio disappearing ? 10-11
- 2AND/OR TRUTH TABLE. 10-11
- 3I recently updated to ios7, and synced my phone with my wifes itunes library. now, when I try to update my apps on my phone, I get asked for her apple ID password, instead of mine. We have tried re-syncing my phone to my itunes already 10-11
- 4Action to Convert Word doc to pdf, error: the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process 10-11
- 5Why do some radio buttons show in IE but not in Firefox? 10-11
- 6Import and Folder Issues 10-11
- 7Memory leak with ThreadStackTrace in libjvm.so (jdk 1.5.0_11) 11-30
- 8Work center capacity 11-30
- Portal runtime error while accessing BI Report as URL iView10/11
- Display of OVERALL RESULT value in any particult CELL in Workbook???10/11
- How do I download a previously purchased version of Adobe?10/11
- Streaming iTunes from Mac to Mac10/11
- [SOLVED]bash: Permission denied10/11
- It says I haven't purchased lion osx and I have11/30
- Restoring Iphone 4 error 2311/30
- HELP, Scrolling cotent does not work11/30
- DC oscilloscope measurement11/30
- Shifting of home directory possible ?11/30