Current position: Home > Default > I can no longer log into my online banking website and have tried all of the suggested Firefox fixes apart from resetting Firefox, any other suggestions?
I can no longer log into my online banking website and have tried all of the suggested Firefox fixes apart from resetting Firefox, any other suggestions?
AdvertisementWhen I try to enter my customer number to log into my online banking website, an error message reads:
This form has been re-submitted. Re-enter your customer number and submit only once.
When I called the bank to find out if they could help they said it was a browser issue and suggested I should use IE or Chrome (No thanks!).
I have gone through all of the Firefox suggested troubleshooting fixes including deleting the cookie files. I have not yet tried resetting Firefox as I was hoping for a simpler solution before taking this step.
Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.
AdvertisementIf it works in Safe Mode and in normal mode with all extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) disabled then try to find which extension is causing it by enabling one extension at a time until the problem reappears.
Close and restart Firefox after each change via "Firefox > Exit" (Windows: Firefox/File > Exit; Mac: Firefox > Quit Firefox; Linux: Firefox/File > Quit)
- 1Can a web service be used as the datasource for a View Object? 10-11
- 2Internet slows down or shuts off for a few minutes, then goes back to normal. What should I do? 10-11
- 3Firmware upgrade encountered an issue 10-11
- 4XI Attachment and main document MIME sequence 10-11
- 5HT3952 Printing Labels from Mac (Maverick) Contacts list 10-11
- 6Filtering values in a dropdown list box 11-30
- 7Want to add new module in the existing Landscape 11-30
- 8Print - extra space 11-30
- Itunes sharing between user accounts10/11
- HT1386 How do you know when your back up is complete from you ipad to computer10/11
- Lightening to 30 Pin Connector- Accessory not Supported10/11
- IPods : They're just great!11/30
- What does the LoginModule sample do in the Access Manager samples11/30
- Viewing Photo11/30
- How to default Sales Area11/30
- How to debug a background task that takes a lot of time to execute11/30
- Airport Problems - Please Help11/30
- After renaming or moving an MP3 on my hard drive....11/30