Current position: Home > Default > I can no longer log into my online banking website and have tried all of the suggested Firefox fixes apart from resetting Firefox, any other suggestions?
I can no longer log into my online banking website and have tried all of the suggested Firefox fixes apart from resetting Firefox, any other suggestions?
AdvertisementWhen I try to enter my customer number to log into my online banking website, an error message reads:
This form has been re-submitted. Re-enter your customer number and submit only once.
When I called the bank to find out if they could help they said it was a browser issue and suggested I should use IE or Chrome (No thanks!).
I have gone through all of the Firefox suggested troubleshooting fixes including deleting the cookie files. I have not yet tried resetting Firefox as I was hoping for a simpler solution before taking this step.
Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.
AdvertisementIf it works in Safe Mode and in normal mode with all extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) disabled then try to find which extension is causing it by enabling one extension at a time until the problem reappears.
Close and restart Firefox after each change via "Firefox > Exit" (Windows: Firefox/File > Exit; Mac: Firefox > Quit Firefox; Linux: Firefox/File > Quit)
- 1Crystal report problem when printing 10-11
- 2ITunes Rentals - can you watch more than once??? 10-11
- 3The column browser is no longer available when trying to view music in iTunes. I'm only able to use the column browser only when viewing playlists. Why? 10-11
- 4ADF jars killing my commandLink(s) 10-11
- 5DFF segment Issue 11-30
- 6Slow Photoshop CS3 Performance (Win7 32bit) 11-30
- 7Hex code string -- byte array 11-30
- 8Thunderbolt Display Firmware Update 1.2 11-30
- Wrong path and application in registry protocol\stdFileEditing\Server ?10/11
- Color Misconfiguration10/11
- SOAP receiver: configure URL on runtime10/11
- DW preview shows default font? [subject edited by moderator]11/30
- HT204350 Incorrect link to "OS X: How to migrate data from another Mac using Mountain Lion and earlier"11/30
- StartUp Plug Missing11/30
- Print from email11/30
- When creative cloud updated it installed another version of each adobe program, I have duplicity of each program11/30
- "Freeze/Unfreeze" and "New View" buttons of the Structure window are gone11/30
- Can't Boot up My iPad 2 (iOS 5.1.111/30