I have two Apple IDs - One prevents me from updating Apps...
AdvertisementI have two Apple IDs and although I am signed into my iPad as one, when I try to update my Apps., it asks for my password for the other ID - a password that is not retrievable from any of my email accounts.
AdvertisementThat's probably because the Apps were purchased through the other Apple ID. SInce the Apps cannot be transferred between Apple IDs you may have to delete the Apps in question and repurchase them under the correct Apple ID.
Make sure that you setup a rescue e-mail address for your functioning Apple ID.
- 1MS SQL to Oracle 8i Migration 10-11
- 2I cannot open a Powerpoint presentation in Captivate 8. Any ideas as to why? 11-30
- 3Need help. Can't open Mail.app since upgrading to Yosemite 11-30
- 4Platform change: Can I buy After Effects 7.0 (Mac) AE 5.5 Upgrade (Win) and change platform to AE 5.5. Mac? 11-30
- 5When conected to tv sounds comes through but no image 11-30
- 6Upgrade my Mac Pro 1,1 11-30
- 7Survey/Questionnaire Widget/Snippet 11-30
- 8Switching Dynamic Channels after HSDIO settings have been committed 11-30
- SQL Exception in Crystal Reports10/11
- How can I set connection to external XML file with Dreamweaver to buiild AIR app?10/11
- "Edit in Photoshop Elements" an Option in Development Module?10/11
- Read text in pdf files10/11
- Can't put iMovie into iDVD10/11
- Oracle 9i for Solaris Intel11/30
- Data Block, Extents, and Segments in Datafiles11/30
- Displaying Image Problem11/30
- Eject CD doesn't work!11/30
- Code: -41002 NI_Standard Report.lvclass:Print Report.vi11/30