I have two Apple IDs - One prevents me from updating Apps...
AdvertisementI have two Apple IDs and although I am signed into my iPad as one, when I try to update my Apps., it asks for my password for the other ID - a password that is not retrievable from any of my email accounts.
AdvertisementThat's probably because the Apps were purchased through the other Apple ID. SInce the Apps cannot be transferred between Apple IDs you may have to delete the Apps in question and repurchase them under the correct Apple ID.
Make sure that you setup a rescue e-mail address for your functioning Apple ID.
- 1Hard drive not recognized during windows server 2008 setup 10-11
- 2Testing Resume extractor is configured - I am getting following error. 10-11
- 3ZVM not recognized by Windows (USB Power Sur 10-11
- 4Why is the support service for Adobe CC so bad? 10-11
- 5Where do the current iMac G5 iSights come from? 11-30
- 6Issue in XSD while exchanging the doc in events handling ? 11-30
- 7Shuffle-function in music player 11-30
- 8KNA1 is a header level data or item level data ? 11-30
- XML Publisher bursting job ends in error10/11
- 9.1 (and 9.1.1) breaks sharing on Mac10/11
- Why is Firefox opening a separate browser window for each link instead of a new tab in the current browser window?10/11
- IPhone 4 crashes a Windows XP computer when attached10/11
- Add items To IRfcTable11/30
- Moving custom Snippets11/30
- How do we raise an event to trigger process chain in BI11/30
- PIM II Plug-in11/30
- Uanable to use AKO(Army Knowledge Online) due to problems with security certifacitate, even after accepting the risks.11/30
- Error #1063: Argument count mismatch on entities::Family(). Expected 2, got 0.11/30