I have two Apple IDs - One prevents me from updating Apps...
AdvertisementI have two Apple IDs and although I am signed into my iPad as one, when I try to update my Apps., it asks for my password for the other ID - a password that is not retrievable from any of my email accounts.
AdvertisementThat's probably because the Apps were purchased through the other Apple ID. SInce the Apps cannot be transferred between Apple IDs you may have to delete the Apps in question and repurchase them under the correct Apple ID.
Make sure that you setup a rescue e-mail address for your functioning Apple ID.
- 1Unable to import Quicktime movies to FCE 10-11
- 2How do I import video from my Canon ZR40 into my iMac? 10-11
- 3Object Deserialization help? 11-30
- 4Error when using Easy DMS 11-30
- 5How to stop a period counter in a while loop without using abort execution%3F 11-30
- 6Alarm in beep mode 11-30
- 7I cannot download Extension manager 6.0.8 for CS6. 11-30
- 8Problems with coverage and signal in other countryw 11-30
- I need help my computer isn't working and there is no was to get on my iTunes and I just updated my phone and now it's stuck on where it shows the plug connected to iTunes help!!!!10/11
- Connect apple tv to a Bose system, Connect apple tv to a Bose system10/11
- File Adapter fixed length Native format Builder schema not reading the data as expected10/11
- IPhone 4 camera and photo application not working!!10/11
- Cannot Publish to You Tube (Captivate 6). Help!10/11
- Custom Product catalog item text not displayed after product search11/30
- How to make a circle mask and other masks?11/30
- Adsl chap failure - 887va11/30
- How to make mirror image on officejet pro 860011/30
- Help upgraded 3GS wont register with latest itunes error 1601 occurred11/30