I have two Apple IDs - One prevents me from updating Apps...
AdvertisementI have two Apple IDs and although I am signed into my iPad as one, when I try to update my Apps., it asks for my password for the other ID - a password that is not retrievable from any of my email accounts.
AdvertisementThat's probably because the Apps were purchased through the other Apple ID. SInce the Apps cannot be transferred between Apple IDs you may have to delete the Apps in question and repurchase them under the correct Apple ID.
Make sure that you setup a rescue e-mail address for your functioning Apple ID.
- 1HP Officejet Pro 8500 Cyan ink will not print. installed a new one, but no success 10-11
- 2Boot Failure iMac G3 400MHz, goes on firmware mode :S 10-11
- 3Cannot download Flash Player 10 due to - Error opening file for writing: Flash10d.ocx 11-30
- 4Adobe Interactive Forms on Mobile Devices 11-30
- 5Runtime error using jdk 1.4.1 in jdev 11-30
- 6Changing between process version 2012 to 2010 in LR4 11-30
- 7Problem migrating news from one portal to another one 11-30
- 8No Safari - no Printer setup utility 11-30
- Which speed internal hard drive should I get for FCP editing on a Mac Book10/11
- I cannot get my Vista laptop to print to the printer on the base station10/11
- How to design a smartform with below tables and table-fields??10/11
- IPhoto changes my dpi while editing - what to do?10/11
- Order shipped from best buy but not received by UPS10/11
- Count number of columns in query passed as PLSQL parameter11/30
- Daily update re-install of 17.111/30
- Why does Bing search act as home page when I open a NewTab?11/30
- Location of the procedure/package in the database for forms11/30
- Audio Extension failing to load11/30