Current position: Home > Default > I'm using Premiere Elements 11, which automatically opens in a project window for HD. I want to reset the default for SD. How can I reset the defaul for opening a project?
I'm using Premiere Elements 11, which automatically opens in a project window for HD. I want to reset the default for SD. How can I reset the defaul for opening a project?
AdvertisementI'm using Premiere Elements 11, which automatically opens in a project window for HD. I want to reset the default for SD. How can I reset the default for opening a project?
For Premiere Elements 11 and 12, you cannot change its default project preset from NTSC AVCHD Full HD1080i30 or its PAL counterpart PAL AVCHD Full HD1080i25 to something else.
For each project, you can set the project preset manually if you do not want the program to take over setting the project preset based
on the properties of the first drag to the Timeline.
To set the project preset manually, open the project to the Expert workspace, go to File Menu/New/Project and Change Settings.
In the Change Settings area, change the project preset. Before you exit that area, be sure to have a check mark next to "Force Selected Project Setting on This Project" in the new project dialog.
Then you import your source media, using the appropriate Add Media choice.
ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE11: Accuracy of Automatic Project Preset (New Project Dialog) Setting
If you want a version of Premiere Elements that uses the default project preset of NTSC DV Standard or its PAL counterpart PAL DV Standard, then you need to look to a version of Premiere Elements earlier than 11.
Please let me know if you have any further questions on this or need clarification.
- 1How to improve Performance of the Statements. 10-11
- 2How can i get my music from icloud to my library 10-11
- 3Java code to invoke a native library in a Resource Adapter 10-11
- 4How can i see page in application 10-11
- 5HT201363 How do I authorize my computer so I can buy songs? 10-11
- 6View Criteria 11-30
- 7SCOM 2012 R2 Reporting is down 11-30
- 8Master data services - Excel addin integration with Sharepoint 11-30
- How do I find out how much of my hard drive space is used up10/11
- 0HR_PT_2 returns no data if the actual time is zero10/11
- Excel 2010 to Adobe X Cell Contents Cut Off10/11
- Fiscal Year Not allowed while creating the Process order (COR1)10/11
- Adobe DPS design upscaling10/11
- Minimum Standards for DVD10/11
- Enable document management for entities through PowerShell script (Dynamic CRM 2013 on premises)11/30
- All the script and icons on my iPhone4 have suddenly become enlarged and it´s almost impossible to use them11/30
- Can's create buttons in a region position11/30
- Browser support for SAP Netweaver 7.311/30