Current position: Home > Default > I'm using Premiere Elements 11, which automatically opens in a project window for HD. I want to reset the default for SD. How can I reset the defaul for opening a project?
I'm using Premiere Elements 11, which automatically opens in a project window for HD. I want to reset the default for SD. How can I reset the defaul for opening a project?
AdvertisementI'm using Premiere Elements 11, which automatically opens in a project window for HD. I want to reset the default for SD. How can I reset the default for opening a project?
For Premiere Elements 11 and 12, you cannot change its default project preset from NTSC AVCHD Full HD1080i30 or its PAL counterpart PAL AVCHD Full HD1080i25 to something else.
For each project, you can set the project preset manually if you do not want the program to take over setting the project preset based
on the properties of the first drag to the Timeline.
To set the project preset manually, open the project to the Expert workspace, go to File Menu/New/Project and Change Settings.
In the Change Settings area, change the project preset. Before you exit that area, be sure to have a check mark next to "Force Selected Project Setting on This Project" in the new project dialog.
Then you import your source media, using the appropriate Add Media choice.
ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE11: Accuracy of Automatic Project Preset (New Project Dialog) Setting
If you want a version of Premiere Elements that uses the default project preset of NTSC DV Standard or its PAL counterpart PAL DV Standard, then you need to look to a version of Premiere Elements earlier than 11.
Please let me know if you have any further questions on this or need clarification.
- 1It says my iPad has 700 mb, but when I try to download a game that is only 300mb it says I have no space available. I have shut it down and turned it back on, and nothing changed. Can anyone help? 10-11
- 2Paramteter in Portal Report Header 10-11
- 3Pricing Procedure vs Tax Procedure 10-11
- 4PDF conversion of smartform- Printing Latin -2 characters 10-11
- 5When screen turn off, my song also turn off. 11-30
- 6Problems with converting Videos With the new itunes software 11-30
- 7Decimal Notation + C14N_NUMERIC_FORMAT 11-30
- 8New "Listeners also subscribed to" column in Podcasts 11-30
- After updating my MacBook Pro to yeosemite I want my old screen saver picture back. I did a full back up before the install. I found the "Settings" folder in Time machine but when I try to open it I get an error message saying "You can not open this10/11
- After Firefox update, pages are redirected whenever I type a letter or try to enter url, different redirects based on letter I type. Opens a windows explorer window, goes to original login, opens Start/Run window with cmd in box etc.10/11
- Is it possible to delete old backups within the Sparsebundle?10/11
- IBooks on the iPad in library view have a black background11/30
- TS1702 how do you restore safari and app world to my ipod11/30
- Can I disable drag and drop for bookmarks?11/30
- Screen: Cannot find terminfo entry for 'rxvt-unicode', works in root11/30
- Web Template - Using two Queries11/30
- What type of things can you do with the ipod touch 1g and what features does it have11/30
- I have updated my iphone 4s with iOS 6, maps are too poor could not find any location.11/30