Current position: Home > Default > I'm using Premiere Elements 11, which automatically opens in a project window for HD. I want to reset the default for SD. How can I reset the defaul for opening a project?
I'm using Premiere Elements 11, which automatically opens in a project window for HD. I want to reset the default for SD. How can I reset the defaul for opening a project?
AdvertisementI'm using Premiere Elements 11, which automatically opens in a project window for HD. I want to reset the default for SD. How can I reset the default for opening a project?
For Premiere Elements 11 and 12, you cannot change its default project preset from NTSC AVCHD Full HD1080i30 or its PAL counterpart PAL AVCHD Full HD1080i25 to something else.
For each project, you can set the project preset manually if you do not want the program to take over setting the project preset based
on the properties of the first drag to the Timeline.
To set the project preset manually, open the project to the Expert workspace, go to File Menu/New/Project and Change Settings.
In the Change Settings area, change the project preset. Before you exit that area, be sure to have a check mark next to "Force Selected Project Setting on This Project" in the new project dialog.
Then you import your source media, using the appropriate Add Media choice.
ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE11: Accuracy of Automatic Project Preset (New Project Dialog) Setting
If you want a version of Premiere Elements that uses the default project preset of NTSC DV Standard or its PAL counterpart PAL DV Standard, then you need to look to a version of Premiere Elements earlier than 11.
Please let me know if you have any further questions on this or need clarification.
- 1Need help deleting graphic junk mail 10-11
- 2Missing footer from my Microsoft Word Template in RoboHelp 9 10-11
- 3APEX fails with Java stored procedure that creates a JDBC connection 10-11
- 4Hash unique performance. 11-30
- 5How to register a DIP profile using command line 11-30
- 6Firefox is blocking an update, but i don't know what its blocking - another thing - i tried feedback - told Firefox needed updating - about help says i have latest update - something wrong - how to fix 11-30
- 7Creating a Paragraph Format 11-30
- 8T410/T410i in 2014 11-30
- 10.4.3 - Loss of Network & Bluetooth Problems10/11
- Purpose of motion tweens + movie clip symbols11/30
- Can't get mailboxes to list separately.11/30
- Service Tax Registration Number field not found in FK01 under CIN TAB11/30
- Weblogic startup stucked while starting OBIEE 11g services11/30
- TS1314 I locked my phone and all i care about are my photos and so i am trying to see if they were successfully backed up to my icloud acount but i am new to apple and so it is a whole new language. Anybody have any advice?11/30
- Trouble with Photoshop CS4 Upgrade11/30
- Request import failed .11/30
- Possible thread issue?11/30
- Business data toolset flow :11/30