Current position: Home > Default > I need to reset Firefox, but the Help icon (first step) does not appear in the Menu.
I need to reset Firefox, but the Help icon (first step) does not appear in the Menu.
AdvertisementI am attempting to reset Firefox (for Linux/Ubuntu 12.04 LTS), which has gone a bit wonky... but following the procedure, the first thing is to select "Help" (icon "Question Mark) and proceed from there. Unfortunately, there is no help icon displayed in the choices as it is shown on the Firefox website.
It's rather like trying to find a corner in a round room.
As an aside, amongst the problems I am experiencing, is the appearance of green, grey, and black rectangular boxes in the browser window. Visually, it is like the text that usually appears there is being "masked" or something.
(Perhaps) A propos of nothing.. this seems to have happened on the heels of a regular Ubuntu Update.
Thanks for any advice/guidance.
PS - I wanted to u/l a screen shot, but was unable to do.
Advertisementhello Jaguar07, you can also access that page directly by entering '''about:support''' into the address bar of your firefox browser.
- 1I am going to be living in France for a year. can i buy an iphone in India and use it in france? will it work? And vice versa?, I am going to be living in France for a year. can i buy an iphone in India and use it in france? will it work? And vice versa? 10-11
- 2How do I find my files in an exported catalogue 10-11
- 3Is there an easy way to upgrade your OS from 10.5.8 to 10.6 10-11
- 4I can't get my music to play on either ITUNES or download it to my IPOD! 10-11
- 5I cannot open HELP in Lightroom 3.6. 10-11
- 6Jdeveloper shutting down when opening GUI... 10-11
- 7Loosing pdfs in ibooks 10-11
- 8Reason for Environmental investment in wbs element 11-30
- EJB: CMP, CLOB on Oracle 9i11/30
- Difference between 10g and 11g OEM11/30
- Query selection screen problem11/30
- Extension of Standard SOAP Header Information in SOAP Adapter11/30
- No Bluetooth tab in "Access Connections"11/30
- Why is the camera stuck11/30
- Ideas for deploying Java Applications to the Web?11/30
- Reg : Posting of invoice11/30
- Photos and Keyframes11/30
- N-gage free trials & Wi-fi $$$??11/30