Current position: Home > Default > I need to reset Firefox, but the Help icon (first step) does not appear in the Menu.
I need to reset Firefox, but the Help icon (first step) does not appear in the Menu.
AdvertisementI am attempting to reset Firefox (for Linux/Ubuntu 12.04 LTS), which has gone a bit wonky... but following the procedure, the first thing is to select "Help" (icon "Question Mark) and proceed from there. Unfortunately, there is no help icon displayed in the choices as it is shown on the Firefox website.
It's rather like trying to find a corner in a round room.
As an aside, amongst the problems I am experiencing, is the appearance of green, grey, and black rectangular boxes in the browser window. Visually, it is like the text that usually appears there is being "masked" or something.
(Perhaps) A propos of nothing.. this seems to have happened on the heels of a regular Ubuntu Update.
Thanks for any advice/guidance.
PS - I wanted to u/l a screen shot, but was unable to do.
Advertisementhello Jaguar07, you can also access that page directly by entering '''about:support''' into the address bar of your firefox browser.
- 1Hp recovery manager stopped working error 10-11
- 2My eMac can't find installed airport Extreme card 10-11
- 3Looking for an Acrobat X Pro to help with file 10-11
- 4Problem for re-install 11-30
- 5Why do Adobe Reader and Flashplayer not install 11-30
- 6I can't print from TextEdit 11-30
- 7My iPad 2 won't detect wifi 11-30
- 8Can't open file Photoshop cc 11-30
- Romaji yen sign in Terminal in the UTF-8 encoding10/11
- Error install Adobe master collection suite cs5 on windows 810/11
- Custom Positive Pay File10/11
- Please help... iWeb just dumped all the files in my wifes website10/11
- How to get Interface's Internal ID using substitution methods10/11
- Embed vimeo videos in flash site11/30
- Bean related11/30
- Pop up with 4 buttons11/30
- Aperture web galleries:How to get rid of metadata?11/30
- How to find this count...11/30