Current position: Home > Default > I need to reset Firefox, but the Help icon (first step) does not appear in the Menu.
I need to reset Firefox, but the Help icon (first step) does not appear in the Menu.
AdvertisementI am attempting to reset Firefox (for Linux/Ubuntu 12.04 LTS), which has gone a bit wonky... but following the procedure, the first thing is to select "Help" (icon "Question Mark) and proceed from there. Unfortunately, there is no help icon displayed in the choices as it is shown on the Firefox website.
It's rather like trying to find a corner in a round room.
As an aside, amongst the problems I am experiencing, is the appearance of green, grey, and black rectangular boxes in the browser window. Visually, it is like the text that usually appears there is being "masked" or something.
(Perhaps) A propos of nothing.. this seems to have happened on the heels of a regular Ubuntu Update.
Thanks for any advice/guidance.
PS - I wanted to u/l a screen shot, but was unable to do.
Advertisementhello Jaguar07, you can also access that page directly by entering '''about:support''' into the address bar of your firefox browser.
- 1How do i tranfer my old music onto a new itunes library without it erasing? 10-11
- 2How can I turn off e-mail notifications? 10-11
- 3File Content Conversion Parameters in FIle Adapter 10-11
- 4File attachment problem in Services for object XK03 10-11
- 5Producer/Consumer problem using jtux. 10-11
- 6Screen problem 10-11
- 7Hibernate.cfg.xml configuration 10-11
- 8[CS3][JS] Internally hyperlinking a document 11-30
- Can't group text or send/receive picture messages! Please Help!10/11
- Can I use more than one type of iPod on my computer?10/11
- Transferring Old Backups to a New Time Machine Disk10/11
- OM problem in transporting the request10/11
- VAT or Sales tax number display on Invoice.11/30
- I can't connect to my Wi-Fi from My iPad 3G!11/30
- Urgent. Scammer/Spammer. Posts need to be removed.11/30
- Oracle audit parameter11/30
- Can you find out you iPhones last location if it is lost?11/30
- Old data to be updated in FAGLFLEXT table11/30