Current position: Home > Default > I spend $1.99 on apps store and they charge $11.01 two times.... i need to talk to someone please......
I spend $1.99 on apps store and they charge $11.01 two times.... i need to talk to someone please......
AdvertisementWhat i have to do?
AdvertisementiTunes Customer Service Contact
Mac Apps Store Customer Service
- 1Mail regularly open the new blank message window 10-11
- 2Error message when trying to encrypt a WD drive of 3 To 10-11
- 3Alias could not be found....problem related to Windows login 10-11
- 4How can i reset my i pod 5 genration password 10-11
- 5No iPhone in iTunes with 10.5.2 11-30
- 6Database App Development VM (Nov 2011) APEX username and password 11-30
- 7Types of Mathematical Relationships 11-30
- 8Pass an ArrayList of objects from C++ to JAVA using JNI 11-30
- Disk Utility won't unmount drive10/11
- HT204387 Can a wireless mouse be used with the new IPAD?10/11
- HT3964 imac intel monitor not working10/11
- Modify a published web gallery?11/30
- JLayeredPane help11/30
- LV data types for C++ DLL11/30
- Automatically disable user accounts after specific number days Oracle Apps11/30
- Cisco 2851 with multiple SIP registrars11/30
- Getting help on nDVD and Camera issues11/30
- Camera settings question11/30