Ibook doesn't turn on
AdvertisementI'm having a strange problem with my ibook. When I try to turn it on without the charger plugged in it doesn't turn on. But if i take out the battery and plug into the charger it works. I can put the battery back in when it's on, disconnect the charger and the battery works fine. I tried resetting the pram and it nothing changed. Any suggestions?
AdvertisementWelcome to Apple Discussions!
Have you tried resetting the PMU? Also, what is the health of the battery? And is the battery fully charged when you attempt to start up your computer? Do you have to remove your battery in order to start up with the charger? Or will it start with the charger plugged in and the battery in place?
- 1Need urgent help with communicating with the HP 4155B analyser with Labview 10-11
- 2How can i do a query? 10-11
- 3SIS Activate (Urgent Yaar) 11-30
- 4G_RW_CHECK_REPORT_GROUP_STATUS function 11-30
- 5Vendor groups 11-30
- 6Script for Checking the Server Status 11-30
- 7How to set proxy for mail with Gmail account 11-30
- 8Is there a way to update earlier model ipads 11-30
- HT6114 Kernel Panic in OS X 10.9.2 copying a file to a file server10/11
- 6500 Cable Connectivity Problem10/11
- Hebrew Support - iPod Classic (old)10/11
- Firefox Tabs and the Back Button11/30
- Customize text on Book Album Master Page?11/30
- Looking for a tiling WM?11/30
- Update image in Photoshop to LR411/30
- Sol 9 x86 AMD installation11/30
- Emoji not working on IOS 4.2.1!11/30
- Disappearing of button11/30