Ibook doesn't turn on
AdvertisementI'm having a strange problem with my ibook. When I try to turn it on without the charger plugged in it doesn't turn on. But if i take out the battery and plug into the charger it works. I can put the battery back in when it's on, disconnect the charger and the battery works fine. I tried resetting the pram and it nothing changed. Any suggestions?
AdvertisementWelcome to Apple Discussions!
Have you tried resetting the PMU? Also, what is the health of the battery? And is the battery fully charged when you attempt to start up your computer? Do you have to remove your battery in order to start up with the charger? Or will it start with the charger plugged in and the battery in place?
- 1Liquid data type updates 10-11
- 2Updated iPhone 4 to latest ios7 and now my camera won't save any photos to my albums 10-11
- 3How to apply security paramters in a main program to interact with webservi 10-11
- 4ECC(IS Retail) between POS system 10-11
- 5Safari slow to open. Icon bounces then stops 11-30
- 6How to secure the users from deleting the work items 11-30
- 7Importing desktop xml 11-30
- 8ZEN Mozaic connection issues. 11-30
- My MacBook Pro's internal SuperDrive has stopped recognizing CDs/DVDs after Yosemite install10/11
- Export JPG at 100% is reducing the pixel dimensions ??11/30
- IPad has a black box with a white circle.11/30
- How to init the managed session bean?11/30
- Runtime.exec() - Problem when using cvs-command11/30
- Computers can't see each other on E300011/30
- Validity range of contact person relationship BUR001 not changeable?11/30
- ORA-19723: while restoring datafile from backup11/30
- How do i close microsoft database daemon and syncservicesagent to install office 201111/30
- "Sales Basic Price" in vf02 (conditions tab)11/30