Ibook doesn't turn on
AdvertisementI'm having a strange problem with my ibook. When I try to turn it on without the charger plugged in it doesn't turn on. But if i take out the battery and plug into the charger it works. I can put the battery back in when it's on, disconnect the charger and the battery works fine. I tried resetting the pram and it nothing changed. Any suggestions?
AdvertisementWelcome to Apple Discussions!
Have you tried resetting the PMU? Also, what is the health of the battery? And is the battery fully charged when you attempt to start up your computer? Do you have to remove your battery in order to start up with the charger? Or will it start with the charger plugged in and the battery in place?
- 1Quicktime will not install to Windows Vista "could not open key..." 10-11
- 2I have a Windows XP Pro PC and Can't Get it to Connect to an Airport Wireless network 10-11
- 3SEARCH operation is a no-op on all pages except the first for no reason 10-11
- 4Ipod freezes while trying to restore 10-11
- 5Irrational behavior in hit test 11-30
- 6Open and Resize EPS File 11-30
- 7BC4J and Info swing in JD3.1 11-30
- 8Exporting using Compressor 11-30
- CAN NOT TRANPORT INFOSPOKE FLAT FILE DESTINATION PATH10/11
- Photoshop CS3 has suddenly started crashing on start - VersionCue.framework is missing10/11
- PLSQL compiles but doesn't run.. I've declared it everywhere but still..10/11
- NoClassDefFoundError Exception when i run my applet in IE 5.510/11
- 0580 infotype11/30
- Select columns with offset from table11/30
- Creating PDF brochure for printing: Black color adjustment11/30
- My MacBook Air was stolen and the id changed before I could erase it via "Find iPhone" app - can Apple erase my machine if I provide my serial number?11/30
- AS3 loadVars and arrays11/30
- Power pc g5 and itunes?11/30