Ibooks from my library vanished
AdvertisementHelp! most of my library just vanished!
AdvertisementQuit iBooks and restart.
Go to the home screen first by tapping the home button. Quit/close open apps by double tapping the home button and the task bar will appear with all of you recent/open apps displayed at the bottom. Tap and hold down on any app icon until it begins to wiggle. Tap the minus sign in the upper left corner to close the apps. Restart the iPad. Restart the iPad by holding down on the sleep button until the red slider appears and then slide to shut off. To power up hold the sleep button until the Apple logo appears and let go of the button.
Or - reset the iPad.
Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons.
Or delete the iBooks app and reinstall it and see if any of those things help. If you delete the app - backup your iPad first.
- 1How to access file from AIX server 10-11
- 2Multiple Submit / Applychanges - Issues 10-11
- 3Macbook pro 10.6.8 wont boot up. 10-11
- 4Freight condition calculated on header level , not at item level 10-11
- 5Error in XSL transformation 10-11
- 6Accessing a Movie Clip in a parent Scene. 10-11
- 7Prossesing request/reponse before they are forwarded to the servlet 10-11
- 8DS license with Solaris: 5.1 vs. 5.2? 10-11
- Problem with display of images in applets10/11
- Error when importing music CD into iTunes10/11
- Using md5 in a manul tabular form to compare if column value changed10/11
- Cannot open InDesign CC file10/11
- Can a applet be SELECTED during its installing?11/30
- SAP Notes for BI711/30
- Hi What are topics involved in Interfaces,Conversions in ABAP?11/30
- GetText method11/30
- Generating input textfields on clicking image with adf11/30
- Exclude from for loop11/30