Ibooks from my library vanished
AdvertisementHelp! most of my library just vanished!
AdvertisementQuit iBooks and restart.
Go to the home screen first by tapping the home button. Quit/close open apps by double tapping the home button and the task bar will appear with all of you recent/open apps displayed at the bottom. Tap and hold down on any app icon until it begins to wiggle. Tap the minus sign in the upper left corner to close the apps. Restart the iPad. Restart the iPad by holding down on the sleep button until the red slider appears and then slide to shut off. To power up hold the sleep button until the Apple logo appears and let go of the button.
Or - reset the iPad.
Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons.
Or delete the iBooks app and reinstall it and see if any of those things help. If you delete the app - backup your iPad first.
- 1How do I restrict access to JSP or servlet only through SSL Port 10-11
- 2My editor in PSE13 will not open. I am on Windows 7 64-bit 10-11
- 3Cant play anything, cant connect with library, cant re-install 10-11
- 4HT1417 why have all my downloaded songs stored in i cloud shown twice on the main music menu all of a sudden? how do i get the space back, without spending hours deleting copies ? 11-30
- 5Ssd not avalable in osx 10.5.8 11-30
- 6Exception in JCo used in EJB (WebService) 11-30
- 7SUM the COUNT RESULTS from 2 Tables 11-30
- 8Bluetooth File Exchange -- 9GB of lost hard drive space! 11-30
- How to switch off the pop-up message in rspcm10/11
- Photo gallery lost after 2.2 update10/11
- Can you change the worktop color in version 9?10/11
- Payload as Attachment in mail10/11
- Column Headers scrolls?11/30
- Spool request not generated in smartforms printing11/30
- Job Pricing Reports - Exporting to Excel11/30
- RE: Forte/CORBA inquiry - Long post11/30
- Read barcode from pdf11/30
- Forms icons11/30