Ibooks from my library vanished
AdvertisementHelp! most of my library just vanished!
AdvertisementQuit iBooks and restart.
Go to the home screen first by tapping the home button. Quit/close open apps by double tapping the home button and the task bar will appear with all of you recent/open apps displayed at the bottom. Tap and hold down on any app icon until it begins to wiggle. Tap the minus sign in the upper left corner to close the apps. Restart the iPad. Restart the iPad by holding down on the sleep button until the red slider appears and then slide to shut off. To power up hold the sleep button until the Apple logo appears and let go of the button.
Or - reset the iPad.
Reset the iPad by holding down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time for about 10-15 seconds until the Apple Logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons.
Or delete the iBooks app and reinstall it and see if any of those things help. If you delete the app - backup your iPad first.
- 1Using AJA IO with the FCP Voice Over Tool 10-11
- 2My Ipod touch is recognized by itunes, but not by my computer! 10-11
- 3Problem with two monitors while using Photoshop, windows move from 2nd screen to 1st screen. 10-11
- 4Convert to RGB Color Mode (Windows XP/CS4) 10-11
- 5E-mail in ABAP 11-30
- 6Jdev 11g "WSEE_SERVLET" failed to preload on startup in Web application 11-30
- 710.6.6 Update Not Showing Up for 10.6.5 11-30
- 8Cannot alter database open 11-30
- Can I still backup my HD after s.m.a.r.t. failure?10/11
- CSS Template in Dreamweaver, Submeny dissapears?11/30
- Simple Search Strings11/30
- Connecting lines missing from binary TOC11/30
- Automatic detrermination of Excise conditions - TAXINN11/30
- Epson 410 printer11/30
- Rendering 3D Text11/30
- What should be the host mailserver11/30
- How can I disable 4-finger swipe left/right?11/30
- Connecting One Environment XI to multiple environment mySap11/30