IE unable to connect to Oracle HTTP Server v10.1.2 with SSL
I configured OHS with SSL to run APEX applications.
This configuration can be run from Mozilla browsers and Opera, but not from Internet Explorer.
I suspect that IE doesn't support 256-bit encryption, as both browser above support it. So I set several combination of SSL Cipher Suite in ssl.conf. I also set IE to use TLS v1, SSLv2, and SSLv3. But this doesn't show any results. I also found that several sites which has 256 bit encryption (read the information from Mozilla and Opera browser) can also be opened by IE (read as 128 bit encryption). So I guess the encryption is not the problem, and I move on to the Apache error_log files.
What I found from Apache's error_log.xxxx is
[error] mod_ossl: SSL call to NZ function nzos_Handshake failed with error 29014 (server ---.---.com:4443, client --.--.--.--)
[error] mod_ossl: Unknown error
[error] mod_ossl: SSL call to NZ function nzos_Handshake failed with error 28864 (server ---.---.com:4443, client --.--.--.--)
[error] mod_ossl: SSL IO error [Hint: the client stop the connection unexpectedly]
So I looked in the Metalink and found Note:312041.1 and applied patch 4960210 and restart the server. But now it wouldn't start at all, despite that all configuration files were not changed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
AdvertisementYou can use any PKCS#12 file with OHS if it includes the complete private key and certificate chain. With Oracle Wallet Manager (owm) you could also create a private key, import it, import the CA certificate as trusted certificate, create a certificate request for the private key, get the certificate response from the CA and import this.
If you use an unsual CA, ie cacert.org, you must import the CA root certificate as a trusted server certificate for IE.
- 1Nokia E75 does not support sis files 10-11
- 2RealPlayer for Mac OS X 10.1.0.503 - Incompatible??? 10-11
- 3Cost price differences in subcontracting PO's invoicing 10-11
- 4Is it possible to close your firefox by exit button 11-30
- 5My AppStore account has been disabled how do I enable it again? 11-30
- 6What to do once Time Capsule is installed? 11-30
- 7Camera doesn't work fine in automatic mode 11-30
- 8Safe to turn off time capsule when not using it? 11-30
- Recipe Box Crashes on Recipe Edit10/11
- Trouble accessing internet with Playstation portable10/11
- Line in Screen showed up10/11
- Query in smartform11/30
- 5G case in the UK11/30
- Adobe Photoshop Album starter edition crashes every time I sync. It worked fine the first time, but now it crashes and has to close. Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be?11/30
- Configuration steps to integrate javaSSO & OBIEE11/30
- Preview not saving Recently Opened documents11/30
- How do I access icloud in mavericks?11/30
- Share destination tab is empty after update version installed11/30