Image Publishing to ISA for Product catalog
I have to attach an image to each product and publish it to ISA using TREX.
I have created products and product catalog, I have published all products to ISA application also, But i dont know how to do the same with image.
Can someone tell me the required steps that needs to follow up.
AdvertisementHello Manoj Tiwari,
Regarding the distribution of the product catalog, there are 2 parts :
- The product catalog (structure, texts, ...) is replicated to the index server. The settings for replication are done via SRMO.
- The catalog may also contain multimedia objects such as images, sound files... Those data are replicated to a specific folder of the web server. To replicate and publish these datas, you must define HTTP and FTP settings.
following transactions are used for replication / publication :
- initial replication : comm_pcat_ims_init
- update replication : comm_pcat_ims_upda
report com_pcat_imsd_cp_show gives you all changes taken into account in update replication
- single replication : comm_pcat_ims_single
replication logs are found in transaction SLG1.
Pay attention to the fact that the documents are language dependant.
- 1Please read the following diagnostics of hardware monitor for my system Macbook Pro 10-11
- 2Error while creating BP in EHP system 10-11
- 3DVD Drive issues, plays CDs but not DVD data or regular - Satellite (unknown series type) 10-11
- 4How to determine the mount point for directory /tmp ? 10-11
- 5VBA does not recognize non-English characters 10-11
- 6Problem with Compaq Presario F700, F767NR 10-11
- 7A & B Cluster Difference 11-30
- 8Sybase jconnect and tomcat 5. Getting error:Cannot get a connection, pool 11-30
- My ipod touch will no longer download new apps after i updated via apple store.How can i get the updates deleted or correct the problem moving forward?10/11
- My comp wont let me update my ipod10/11
- Different subtitles in one clip10/11
- Class.forName problem10/11
- ITunes not launching anymore................11/30
- Can't add/edit Spotlight Comments in Apple default apps11/30
- Firefox is running but cannot access any websites although IE8 works fine. Have run Malware etc and unistalled and reinstalled Firefox11/30
- Sales order wise stock revaluation11/30
- Can I Change My name in the Profile11/30
- Problem in Implement multiple BADI11/30