Image Publishing to ISA for Product catalog
I have to attach an image to each product and publish it to ISA using TREX.
I have created products and product catalog, I have published all products to ISA application also, But i dont know how to do the same with image.
Can someone tell me the required steps that needs to follow up.
AdvertisementHello Manoj Tiwari,
Regarding the distribution of the product catalog, there are 2 parts :
- The product catalog (structure, texts, ...) is replicated to the index server. The settings for replication are done via SRMO.
- The catalog may also contain multimedia objects such as images, sound files... Those data are replicated to a specific folder of the web server. To replicate and publish these datas, you must define HTTP and FTP settings.
following transactions are used for replication / publication :
- initial replication : comm_pcat_ims_init
- update replication : comm_pcat_ims_upda
report com_pcat_imsd_cp_show gives you all changes taken into account in update replication
- single replication : comm_pcat_ims_single
replication logs are found in transaction SLG1.
Pay attention to the fact that the documents are language dependant.
- 1Will I be able to transfer movies from a windows pc to my iPad? 10-11
- 2My CS 6 is asking for a serial number and I already entered it twice. Is it due to me installing Adobe CC? 10-11
- 3File Sender - get files from DB4 and OS400 10-11
- 4Error:213:19? on windows 7? What does it mean? 11-30
- 5Connected to Airport Extreme but not internet 11-30
- 6Mailbox cleanup could not completely remove the mailbox for user 11-30
- 7Why does Apple keep asking me to reset my security questions over and over again? How do they expect us to remember if we have to keep redoing it over and over again on the same day? 11-30
- 8ODI 10g (10.1.3.4) upgrade to 11g (18.104.22.168) issue 11-30
- Move database problem10/11
- After I upgraded to Firefox 4 on Windows XP, I was no longer able to print anything directly from a website except PDF files. I can print documents from any installed program on my hard drive. My printer is an HP LaserJet 122010/11
- Modified Functional module not executing the inserted Code11/30
- MD04 exception message 2011/30
- I follow the instructions of swiping up from the bottom for the control panel, but nothing appears. What am I doing wrong or what do I need to be turned on or off?11/30
- My iMac screen does not show picture of white object i.e. refrigerators, and also area on the screen where you should type in your user name and password.11/30
- When i get a call on my phone, it rings on my husbands phone.11/30
- Help:character set mismatch after DB installation11/30
- Hide/Change IP Address11/30
- IMAP Email Polling11/30