Image Publishing to ISA for Product catalog
I have to attach an image to each product and publish it to ISA using TREX.
I have created products and product catalog, I have published all products to ISA application also, But i dont know how to do the same with image.
Can someone tell me the required steps that needs to follow up.
AdvertisementHello Manoj Tiwari,
Regarding the distribution of the product catalog, there are 2 parts :
- The product catalog (structure, texts, ...) is replicated to the index server. The settings for replication are done via SRMO.
- The catalog may also contain multimedia objects such as images, sound files... Those data are replicated to a specific folder of the web server. To replicate and publish these datas, you must define HTTP and FTP settings.
following transactions are used for replication / publication :
- initial replication : comm_pcat_ims_init
- update replication : comm_pcat_ims_upda
report com_pcat_imsd_cp_show gives you all changes taken into account in update replication
- single replication : comm_pcat_ims_single
replication logs are found in transaction SLG1.
Pay attention to the fact that the documents are language dependant.
- 1Why can I not open numbers? 10-11
- 2Error ORA-12514 Product = RDBMS80 | Help Please!!! 10-11
- 3PSE 7 Printing to HP D7360 4 X 6 11-30
- 4Create a Client Oracle BI tool 11-30
- 5Same IDoc, different communication channels for receiver 11-30
- 6Combining files by drag and drop not working 11-30
- 7Currency Symbol display based on user locale 11-30
- 8How to bind a ldapclient to multiple directory servers 11-30
- How can I avoid syncing network preferences between iPhone and iMac (mini) ?10/11
- Got a new computer with software10/11
- Option to Limit How Much Phone Storage Spotify Uses11/30
- Tables used in a SAP Query11/30
- Classic Withholding Tax and Extended Withholding Tax11/30
- Missing RX neighbours in WCS11/30
- Many old podcasts show :04 for length11/30
- Deposit Advice (XML)11/30
- Help since updating to IOS6 IPad 2 will only part sync with ITunes over wifi and direct connect USB11/30
- Running Aggregate on grand totals11/30