Current position: Home > Default > Imbeded jpeg and jpg images don't display in email. It works when I use the Chrome browser. I'm running att.yahoo. mail. I have reset firefox, also reinstalled.
Imbeded jpeg and jpg images don't display in email. It works when I use the Chrome browser. I'm running att.yahoo. mail. I have reset firefox, also reinstalled.
AdvertisementI tried recommendations that I understood in this forum to no avail. I tried resetting Firefox. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled. It still doesn't work. It used to work all the time. Now it works once in a great while. Instead of showing as an image in the email it shows as an attachment at the top of the email with the option of slideshow. If you click on the picture it sometimes will appear, more often than not it will not. It works every time when using the Chrome browser.
AdvertisementIf images are missing then check that you aren't blocking images from some domains.
*Press the F10 key or tap the Alt key to bring up the hidden "Menu Bar" temporarily.
*Check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"
*Check "Tools > Page Info > Media" for blocked images
*Select the first image link and use the cursor Down key to scroll through the list.
*If an image in the list is grayed and "<i>Block Images from...</i>" has a check-mark then remove this check-mark to unblock images from this domain.
Make sure that you do not block (third-party) images, the permissions.default.image pref on the <b>about:config</b> page should be 1.
Make sure that you haven't enabled a High Contrast theme in the Windows/Mac Accessibility settings.
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own colors.
*Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors : [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"
Note that these settings affect background images.
There are extensions like Adblock Plus (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) and security software (firewall, anti-virus) that can block images and other content.
- 1Bridge CC doesn't start, how do I fix it? 10-11
- 3What can i replace this bind variable with in function? 10-11
- 4Just received a MacBook Pro 17" (antiglare display) 10-11
- 5MM SRM cube 11-30
- 6In PM or QM modules how to link the smartforms to standard transections. 11-30
- 7Can't change pemissions. 11-30
- 8List dirs in a jar 11-30
- I figured out how to put photos onto the Apple TV Screen-Saver10/11
- Adobe photoshop elements 13 Watch folder is not working10/11
- Problem with displaying objects in GUI10/11
- Upon updating to firefox 6, I get the error message "cannot update because 'libsmime3.dylib' is in use" Now firefox cannot start because it is partially updated and non-functional.10/11
- Default method in taskflow11/30
- Internet connection very slow - ISP blames my computer...11/30
- Behaviour of "Disable/Delete User After End Date" Task11/30
- Best settings for Airport extreme11/30
- Release stratergy doesnt appear.11/30
- Not able to post confirmations to service/limit PO11/30