Current position: Home > Default > Imbeded jpeg and jpg images don't display in email. It works when I use the Chrome browser. I'm running att.yahoo. mail. I have reset firefox, also reinstalled.
Imbeded jpeg and jpg images don't display in email. It works when I use the Chrome browser. I'm running att.yahoo. mail. I have reset firefox, also reinstalled.
AdvertisementI tried recommendations that I understood in this forum to no avail. I tried resetting Firefox. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled. It still doesn't work. It used to work all the time. Now it works once in a great while. Instead of showing as an image in the email it shows as an attachment at the top of the email with the option of slideshow. If you click on the picture it sometimes will appear, more often than not it will not. It works every time when using the Chrome browser.
AdvertisementIf images are missing then check that you aren't blocking images from some domains.
*Press the F10 key or tap the Alt key to bring up the hidden "Menu Bar" temporarily.
*Check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"
*Check "Tools > Page Info > Media" for blocked images
*Select the first image link and use the cursor Down key to scroll through the list.
*If an image in the list is grayed and "<i>Block Images from...</i>" has a check-mark then remove this check-mark to unblock images from this domain.
Make sure that you do not block (third-party) images, the permissions.default.image pref on the <b>about:config</b> page should be 1.
Make sure that you haven't enabled a High Contrast theme in the Windows/Mac Accessibility settings.
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own colors.
*Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors : [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"
Note that these settings affect background images.
There are extensions like Adblock Plus (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) and security software (firewall, anti-virus) that can block images and other content.
- 1Addding audio problem in Photoshop Elements 10 10-11
- 2Document number and reference doc number 10-11
- 3ABAP: How can I create screen like COOIS parameter 10-11
- 4Getting Spotlight to Perform Conversions Yosemite 11-30
- 5Where can I locate the install files for Acrobat X 11-30
- 6Stuttery slideshiws when exported to iMovie 11-30
- 7Flash Builder 4.5 problem 11-30
- 8Siri don't work 11-30
- Exception while executing split join in ALSB10/11
- Splitting events by date?10/11
- HP Pavilion md5880n 58 inch 1080p Microdisplay TV Support10/11
- Why is Grapher playing my videos, not Quicktime?11/30
- Dimension members were not deleted after refresh in Planning desktop11/30
- What values do I enter in the program change field for EXS24 ?11/30
- Structure of the varrays11/30
- Problem rasterizing PDFs11/30
- Wanna fix an item on stacked canvas11/30
- Unable to view large image as "fit on screen"11/30