Current position: Home > Default > Imbeded jpeg and jpg images don't display in email. It works when I use the Chrome browser. I'm running att.yahoo. mail. I have reset firefox, also reinstalled.
Imbeded jpeg and jpg images don't display in email. It works when I use the Chrome browser. I'm running att.yahoo. mail. I have reset firefox, also reinstalled.
AdvertisementI tried recommendations that I understood in this forum to no avail. I tried resetting Firefox. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled. It still doesn't work. It used to work all the time. Now it works once in a great while. Instead of showing as an image in the email it shows as an attachment at the top of the email with the option of slideshow. If you click on the picture it sometimes will appear, more often than not it will not. It works every time when using the Chrome browser.
AdvertisementIf images are missing then check that you aren't blocking images from some domains.
*Press the F10 key or tap the Alt key to bring up the hidden "Menu Bar" temporarily.
*Check the permissions for the domain in the currently selected tab in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"
*Check "Tools > Page Info > Media" for blocked images
*Select the first image link and use the cursor Down key to scroll through the list.
*If an image in the list is grayed and "<i>Block Images from...</i>" has a check-mark then remove this check-mark to unblock images from this domain.
Make sure that you do not block (third-party) images, the permissions.default.image pref on the <b>about:config</b> page should be 1.
Make sure that you haven't enabled a High Contrast theme in the Windows/Mac Accessibility settings.
Make sure that you allow pages to choose their own colors.
*Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors : [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"
Note that these settings affect background images.
There are extensions like Adblock Plus (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) and security software (firewall, anti-virus) that can block images and other content.
- 1Working with Text in A/W 10-11
- 2Objects behind keyboard 10-11
- 3IWeb 2.0.1 users are in deep trouble. APPLE please don't let us down!!!!!!! 11-30
- 4PLS HELP! How can I make editable text easier for user on iPad? 11-30
- 5How to change title of a field in SAP Query 11-30
- 6What Third Party Software to Modify Time Machine Backup Schedule? 11-30
- 7Get images from photo app to idvd 11-30
- 8Histograms in Library Compare and Survey 11-30
- FI-CA Open Items Optimization10/11
- How do i edit the font size of a String?10/11
- SAP R/3 FICO CONFIGURATION10/11
- From Photoshop Album 1.0 to PSE 7.0 ??11/30
- Field name referenced by field symbol11/30
- Optional parameters to webservice method over FORM-GET11/30
- How can I compare11/30
- HT1320 How do I unfreeze my iPod classic? None of these options are working!11/30
- Help me. Oracle EBS 11i Jserv port(16000) status CLOSE_WAIT and jvm dead.11/30