Current position: Home > Default > Install Oracle Application Server on the same machine with Oracle Database
Install Oracle Application Server on the same machine with Oracle Database
I have already have installed on my laptop the oracle Database 10g, and i want to install on the same machine Oracle Application Server; can I do that? After i look on some threads on this forum I understand that all I have to do is to change the default port 1521 of the database to antoher ..let's say 1523...how can I change the port? what files do i have to modify? Oracle Application server can work in good conditions with Oracle XE or I will have the same problem?
My SO is Windows XP Professional SP II, all updates, 512RAM, 2Ghz-CPU
AdvertisementWell, you'll have some problems to run simultaneously Database and AS with 512 Mb...
Apart from that, you don't need to start two listeners, you can use just one (the highest version) for both DBs.
If, for any reason, you want to use two, you can change the port within LISTENER.ORA file, normally in ORACLE_HOME\network\admin.
- Regarding Mapping of fields for Repeated Segments in an IDoc10/11
- Xfce shortcut problems after today's updates10/11
- Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 - Activation after hardware change11/30
- Securtiy Settings- "Acrobrat is unable to distribute..."11/30
- Can I put LESS pictures in the Reflection White Theme?11/30
- How do I open compressed old files to view them before I delete,I have alot of space taken up with these files but I dont know what they are and if they are important.11/30
- Manual Import of Support pack long time11/30
- How to the *material costing* after below steps11/30
- Org Specific Purchasing Category Structure and Values11/30
- How To Install Visual Composer11/30