Current position: Home > Default > Installing BI Server & Presentation Server on 2 different Linux Boxes-OBIEE
Installing BI Server & Presentation Server on 2 different Linux Boxes-OBIEE
I am trying to install OBI EE on Red Hat Linux Boxes. I have to install BI Server on one Linux box and Presentation Server on another Linux box. Both are in the same network. I will be installing Apache web server on the machine where Presentation server resides. Please let me know how will Presentation server talk to BI server since both are going to be in different machines.
I know that I have to point the DSN in the Instanceconfig.INI file to the linux box where BI server resides. I know that I have to modify analytics.war file.
I would really appreciate if anyone can give me some direction in regards to installations.
AdvertisementAll you have to do is to modify the web.xml file in your Analytics.war file to tell it the BI Server name and port and it will work.
- 1Triangle on message 10-11
- 2ICal not syncing to iPhone anymore! 10-11
- 3Advice on how i can set up an office network with 40 computers. 10-11
- 4IPhone 4s syncing with computer 10-11
- 5Org Management - man power report 11-30
- 6This forum and the back button 11-30
- 7Getting OS X Upgrades on CD 11-30
- 8It's telling me my security questions are wrong 11-30
- Merging multiple libraries10/11
- An unknown error occurred (-1) while trying to restore Ipad 3 new10/11
- Saving processed files in original raw (or DNG?) format10/11
- How to configure the share document option10/11
- JSF dataTables - Problem during retrieving data from bean10/11
- Linksys and Macs11/30
- EJB Project couldnu00B4t be created11/30
- EHS & PLM integration in EP611/30
- Loving Air 3 and the Captive Runtime11/30
- Advice before I go to icloud...pls11/30