Current position: Home > Default > Installing BI Server & Presentation Server on 2 different Linux Boxes-OBIEE
Installing BI Server & Presentation Server on 2 different Linux Boxes-OBIEE
I am trying to install OBI EE on Red Hat Linux Boxes. I have to install BI Server on one Linux box and Presentation Server on another Linux box. Both are in the same network. I will be installing Apache web server on the machine where Presentation server resides. Please let me know how will Presentation server talk to BI server since both are going to be in different machines.
I know that I have to point the DSN in the Instanceconfig.INI file to the linux box where BI server resides. I know that I have to modify analytics.war file.
I would really appreciate if anyone can give me some direction in regards to installations.
AdvertisementAll you have to do is to modify the web.xml file in your Analytics.war file to tell it the BI Server name and port and it will work.
- 1Help with Wake Options! 10-11
- 2Where can I see how much space mac mail is taking on my hard drive? 10-11
- 3Problem with my rollovers working in Safari 10-11
- 4Problem with cq56 mouse pad 11-30
- 5Oracle 9i Client on Mac OS X 11-30
- 6Sap reporting tools 11-30
- 7Help on maintenance view SM30 11-30
- 8Upgrade of Devlopment box using CU&UC is done. How to verifiy? 11-30
- How do I make my computer recognize my ipod?10/11
- Canon Pixma MG5320 prints internet text in purple instead of black. How do I fix it? Was fine for 2 years.10/11
- Problem in summing up inside loop10/11
- Problem displaying 2 Frames10/11
- Excel Output Question10/11
- Legacy tab missing (garageband)11/30
- Update/change packing info VL0211/30
- EMP System Configurator 188.8.131.52 Error11/30
- How do I prove that signed and finalized PDF has not been changed?11/30
- QuickTime Player won't play movie bought from iTunes Store.11/30