Current position: Home > Default > Installing BI Server & Presentation Server on 2 different Linux Boxes-OBIEE
Installing BI Server & Presentation Server on 2 different Linux Boxes-OBIEE
I am trying to install OBI EE on Red Hat Linux Boxes. I have to install BI Server on one Linux box and Presentation Server on another Linux box. Both are in the same network. I will be installing Apache web server on the machine where Presentation server resides. Please let me know how will Presentation server talk to BI server since both are going to be in different machines.
I know that I have to point the DSN in the Instanceconfig.INI file to the linux box where BI server resides. I know that I have to modify analytics.war file.
I would really appreciate if anyone can give me some direction in regards to installations.
AdvertisementAll you have to do is to modify the web.xml file in your Analytics.war file to tell it the BI Server name and port and it will work.
- 1Can't pass event from WebDynPro to JspDynPage - why? 10-11
- 2Elements 2 won't save a file as JPEG 10-11
- 3How can i unload a sequence from another sequence 10-11
- 4ORACLE FINANCIALS 11-30
- 5Multiple unit of measure 11-30
- 6Problem with time zone 11-30
- 7Can't install Captivate Voices 8 on Mac 11-30
- 8SCREEN SAVER AND SHOW TIME 11-30
- Permission/Privilege Issues With Mac OS Lion10/11
- Position function query in XSLT10/11
- Can "recent items" in the Finder be chronological, not alphabetical?10/11
- Deleted messages from Outlook 2010 still appear on iPhone and OWA10/11
- Oracle10g AppSer..Lookup error: javax.naming.AuthenticationException10/11
- Oracle 8i Service Start problem11/30
- TS1363 itunes can not read the contents of the iphones "iphone 5s" go to summary tab in iphone preferences... . "what is this means?" "what i do????"11/30
- Hiearchy in Planning Web Form Collapes after user Submits in SmartView11/30
- Thumbnail viewing is gone!11/30
- FCP keeps quitting when using compressor11/30