IOS 8 Stuck photo in camera thumbnail not in Recently added
AdvertisementSince iOS 8.0, sometimes a photo gets stuck in the thumbnail square at the lower left corner of the camera window. If I touch that photo, I get a message saying that there are no photos or videos. The photo does not get into the Recently Added album.
If I take more pictures, they are shown in the square. But if I delete them all until the Recently Added album is empty, the original stuck photo appears again in the square. This thumbnail should be a gray square when the Recently Added album is empty.
The only way that I've found to fix it is to browse the phone with iExplorer, delete the folder PhotoData and DCIM and resync with iTunes.
But the problem may arise again at any time. It seems that it appears when taking several photos in a row, mainly without flash.
It didn't happen under any iteration of iOS 7, but it's been there under 8.0 and 8.0.2.
AdvertisementI Had this problem as well and the photo it was displaying was an inappropriate one I wouldn't want anyone to see so it was a big deal for me to fix this. I didn't have this photo in my camera roll or in any of my folders but I DID find it in my collections screen under the Photo app. Once I deleted it from collections it disappeared and displayed the most recent photo that is in my camera roll. If you want to keep you picture share it someone private and delete the old copy and save the new one and see if it lets you keep the photo without having the thumbnail issue.
hope this works for you.
- 1E72- How to remove profiles 10-11
- 2*SAP Query on Vendor Master* 10-11
- 3Post purchase support for non English speaking countries 10-11
- 4Creating a custom datasource. Please help! 11-30
- 5My document is deleted on IPhone how I can find him ? 11-30
- 6Rule- Based Assignment of Employees in Service Request 11-30
- 78310 WIPED!!! 11-30
- 8Nokia 5610 help!!! 11-30
- How to pass a VO attribute value using Page Level button10/11
- Why won't my screen rotate while using iMessage? The screen lock icon is not on.10/11
- Mail Server Plloing10/11
- Display legend(as image) for ALV11/30
- ISE Guest User problem11/30
- How do i change the user on the new health app?11/30
- [Solved] Like to Safely Add a New Paritition11/30
- No sound what so ever in Windows XP.11/30
- Pdf paper size incorrect11/30
- Desktop Wallpaper Issues11/30