Iphoto crashing browswer when upload pictures
AdvertisementI have iphoto 7.1.5 and everytime I try to upload pictures online or email them from iphoto only it crashes my browser. Not sure how to fix - I took pictures off the computer to give myself more room and I am up to date with computer updates.
AdvertisementWell, I thought not enough space might be the problem..... so how many photos are you trying to upload at once? Have you tried doing one at a time?
Also, if you're attaching a photo and emailing it from iPhoto, how does that affect your browser? Which browser are you using? If it's Safari, have you tried the "reset" (which clears caches, history, etc)?
- 1HT201210 My download for iOS 7 was interrupted, it has downloaded but not installed. it goes through routine Terms & Agreements and everything, but when i try to update it tries to verify the update then says that the update is not available. 10-11
- 2How do I keep my ipod from doing this? 10-11
- 3Time machine issues after HD upgrade 10-11
- 4How to make my Aluminum Casing Look new again 10-11
- 5Using multiple wireless speakers in Mavericks 11-30
- 6Re: how to link the EKGRP to the User-ID 11-30
- 7IWeb and faulty code 11-30
- 8TCODES FOR SENDINGIG AND RECEIVING DATA THROUGH ALE 11-30
- Voice memos i cant get this to transfer to my laptop any help please10/11
- OS 10.4.10 incompatibility with Crucial Ballistix RAM?10/11
- MacBook Pro refusing to startup no matter what I do10/11
- Re: Write-through caching in Forte10/11
- ERROR WHILE STARTING SERVLET VIA examples SERVER10/11
- [HELP] Erratic Trackpad When Connected To External Monitor10/11
- Final Cut Pro- Video stops exporting at 33% in H.264 format to a USB.10/11
- Plugin for Export Project to shake like in Final Cut Pro10/11
- Web Service deploy error10/11
- Photo album won't open10/11