Iphoto crashing browswer when upload pictures
AdvertisementI have iphoto 7.1.5 and everytime I try to upload pictures online or email them from iphoto only it crashes my browser. Not sure how to fix - I took pictures off the computer to give myself more room and I am up to date with computer updates.
AdvertisementWell, I thought not enough space might be the problem..... so how many photos are you trying to upload at once? Have you tried doing one at a time?
Also, if you're attaching a photo and emailing it from iPhoto, how does that affect your browser? Which browser are you using? If it's Safari, have you tried the "reset" (which clears caches, history, etc)?
- 1My music won't sync with my iPhone (and several other problems) 10-11
- 2Installing Windows 8.1 on early 2011 Macbook Pro (optical drive replaced by SSD) 10-11
- 3What does it take to get an app on the Ovi store? 10-11
- 4Ora-01440 on modifying column - urgent needed 11-30
- 5Adding fields in the standard infotype 11-30
- 6Need to find all Bugs and QF created for 18.104.22.168 11-30
- 7My pc can't detect my iphone...help 11-30
- 8Generate new bill every month 11-30
- Multiple sound cards on one syst10/11
- Ipod won't sync on laptop with "new" ipad10/11
- Photoshop CS3 Extended Crash on exit10/11
- Using Oracle Objects In Sqlj Programs10/11
- Twitter: Can't create an account in control panel11/30
- Sales Order CRM corresponding PO R311/30
- APEX 4 - Bug - default jQuery UI Datepicker - minDate maxDate11/30
- GO URL in 11g11/30
- PROCESS CODE IN INBOUND SIDE(ALE-IDOCs)11/30
- Can't use registration on ios5.0.111/30