Iphoto crashing browswer when upload pictures
AdvertisementI have iphoto 7.1.5 and everytime I try to upload pictures online or email them from iphoto only it crashes my browser. Not sure how to fix - I took pictures off the computer to give myself more room and I am up to date with computer updates.
AdvertisementWell, I thought not enough space might be the problem..... so how many photos are you trying to upload at once? Have you tried doing one at a time?
Also, if you're attaching a photo and emailing it from iPhoto, how does that affect your browser? Which browser are you using? If it's Safari, have you tried the "reset" (which clears caches, history, etc)?
- 1Mini DVI to VGA problem 10-11
- 2Failure to boot after new hard drive install 10-11
- 3HT1848 How can I remove sync he'd photos from my I-pad? 11-30
- 4The 'ORAOLEDB.ORACLE' provider is not registered on the local machine. 11-30
- 5What is the best way to organize LabVIEW VIs to be used with TestStand? 11-30
- 6IVR options and CAD in IC WebClient 11-30
- 7I am unable to see the created AD RMS Templates office 2010 11-30
- 8Can't view abr brush files in Preset Manager 11-30
- External hard drive reformatting error: 'could not unmount disk'10/11
- All emails in Mail print with a light gray background.10/11
- Email problems10/11
- Finding error in xml to xml scenario10/11
- Oracle database views11/30
- Filter Gallery11/30
- My tecra images, are upside down!!!! I don't know what I did!!!11/30
- Cisco IP SLA and Manage Engine Netflow Analyzer11/30
- What to do when I open y pro there is a question mark blinking?11/30
- Install Failure From App Store11/30