Iphoto crashing browswer when upload pictures
AdvertisementI have iphoto 7.1.5 and everytime I try to upload pictures online or email them from iphoto only it crashes my browser. Not sure how to fix - I took pictures off the computer to give myself more room and I am up to date with computer updates.
AdvertisementWell, I thought not enough space might be the problem..... so how many photos are you trying to upload at once? Have you tried doing one at a time?
Also, if you're attaching a photo and emailing it from iPhoto, how does that affect your browser? Which browser are you using? If it's Safari, have you tried the "reset" (which clears caches, history, etc)?
- 1How to connect TV with limited HDMI ports? 10-11
- 2Execute InfoPackage in ABAP program and Pass Values at runtime 10-11
- 3Beginner's question: how to call JSP 10-11
- 4Display screwed up 11-30
- 5How do i move my apps from a iphone 3 to a iphone 4 11-30
- 6Can't use phone abroad - help! 11-30
- 7Problem with wifi conection in XP 11-30
- 8Bridge static IP using only one interface 11-30
- Sales order wise report10/11
- Nikon RAW editing software no longer works, why?10/11
- Error Code 0 in Web Service to File10/11
- External Display Shrinking- Now Barley Usable10/11
- I got this morning the common issue "Restore your BBM informatio​n"11/30
- Scrollable TextBox with large text11/30
- Problems with FCP and System 10.511/30
- Adding Dynamic Fields11/30
- Calls not being forwarded to skype number11/30
- What is it about RAW files that make them difficult to interpret?11/30