IPhoto Stops responding when assembling new book
AdvertisementI've been trying to buy a book on iPhoto but it keeps freezing out every time. This is a 50 page photo book, and after I click on the "Buy Book" button, the "Assembling Book" process starts, but after no more than 7 pages out of 50 of "Assembling", iPhoto simply freezes and stops functioning, I've had to Force Quit iPhoto every time because it simply doesn't work further than the 7th page. I've restarted my computer a couple of times, I've tried connecting through WiFi and wired connection and still, my book will simply not go through. Is there a problem on Apple's side, is it something on my book or my computer ? Thanks for the comments and help.
Advertisementis iPhoto up to date (version 8.1.2 I believe)?
is there a map in the book?
have you previewed the book? - Before ordering your book preview it using this method - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1040 - and save the resulting PDF for reference - the delivered book will match it.
- 1HP Officejet 6500A won't scan. 10-11
- 2EDIT of PERSONAS not working. TOO SHORT No More Room. HELP!! 10-11
- 3Item Category per customer per Producat 11-30
- 4Upload GL Master - Transaction Code FS00 using LSMW 11-30
- 5Can't replace udev with systemd-tools (file conflict) 11-30
- 6I photo moved to trash 11-30
- 7How to Mix Export and Burn 5.1 Surround in Premiere CS4 11-30
- 8Executable files 11-30
- Macbook can no longer detect HP 254010/11
- Design view of CSS layout is innacurate10/11
- MacBook display not listed when connected to external10/11
- New mac mini won't accept dvd's/cd's in the combo drive10/11
- Possible to render a UIView into a bitmap without attaching it to a window?10/11
- Question about using file objects10/11
- TS2529 I can't activation my iphone10/11
- Flash, Forms, & PHP11/30
- Nokia 808 PureView, is it still being made and are...11/30
- Database options11/30