IPhoto Stops responding when assembling new book
AdvertisementI've been trying to buy a book on iPhoto but it keeps freezing out every time. This is a 50 page photo book, and after I click on the "Buy Book" button, the "Assembling Book" process starts, but after no more than 7 pages out of 50 of "Assembling", iPhoto simply freezes and stops functioning, I've had to Force Quit iPhoto every time because it simply doesn't work further than the 7th page. I've restarted my computer a couple of times, I've tried connecting through WiFi and wired connection and still, my book will simply not go through. Is there a problem on Apple's side, is it something on my book or my computer ? Thanks for the comments and help.
Advertisementis iPhoto up to date (version 8.1.2 I believe)?
is there a map in the book?
have you previewed the book? - Before ordering your book preview it using this method - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1040 - and save the resulting PDF for reference - the delivered book will match it.
- 1Issue in AdHoc Report result 10-11
- 2Error while configuring DAC 10-11
- 3Here are scripts for getting OAS302 working on RedHat 6.0 10-11
- 4The home folder for user isn't located in the usual place...... 10-11
- 5How do I take a list of numbers and remove every one that ends in zero? 10-11
- 6Would you get a macbook air today? 10-11
- 7Handling internal table with more than 1 million record 11-30
- 8Newbe Problem 11-30
- Remote for ipad volumen10/11
- Nokia Lumia 800 won't charge, stuck on loading scr...10/11
- HP Printer can no longer be found wirelessly by Mac and iOS devices?10/11
- Receiver File Adapter - Permission Denied10/11
- How to create a dll in LabVIEW with a 2D array10/11
- Backlight doesn't work on v 1.110/11
- Hpw tp call a 'Page with Flow Logic' from within a View11/30
- New icons dont seam on desktop till reset11/30
- Looking for best practice / installation guide for grid agent for RAC11/30
- Calling Adobe form from Webdynpro component?11/30