IPod Hi-Fi connect directly to MacBook Pro?
AdvertisementI want to buy the iPod H-Fi by Apple for my desk. Is it possible to just plug in my MacBook Pro directly into the Hi-Fi and listen to music directly from iTunes rom the MacBook Pro?
AdvertisementBut I have to get an Airport Express first? According to the other post. I get the Airport Express and then use the 3.5 mm Adio Cable t connect the MacBook Pro to the Airport Express and I get the music from the iPod Hi-Fi?
Or I DO NOT need and Airport Express? Just a 3.5 mm Audio Cable from the MacBook Pro to the iPod Hi-Fi?
- 13.5G symbol no longer appearing 3 network - HELP 10-11
- 2How to deactivate rules sync in apple mail? 10-11
- 3"No data to retreive" depending selection but there are data 10-11
- 4VO is not getting executed or retains the previous state of execution 11-30
- 5Possible Memory Leak in CF8 11-30
- 6How do I read an excel file 11-30
- 7How to get iWord to use hotkeys for runic letters and accents . . . ???? 11-30
- 8TaskInstance Deletion problem 11-30
- Redirect Printer is not working in windows 2008 R2 Server( Server Running as AD and Terminal Service(both role in single server))10/11
- HT4528 Hi - I keep getting a message on my iphone to back up my iCloud. And - the password that I'm entering isn't working. I know it's the correct password.10/11
- Error while calling web service through Internet Transaction Service.10/11
- Installation Issues - Solaris 1010/11
- Upgrade graphics card(s)?10/11
- ITunes 11 not recognizing my iPhone 4S?10/11
- What of these is even possible?10/11
- Migration from DB2 database to Oracle 10g11/30
- Problem with Invoking BPEL with a Java Client11/30
- SP2013 - What better to use for custom webservice creation, which will be save filled in Infopath form to sharepoint library11/30