IPod Hi-Fi connect directly to MacBook Pro?
AdvertisementI want to buy the iPod H-Fi by Apple for my desk. Is it possible to just plug in my MacBook Pro directly into the Hi-Fi and listen to music directly from iTunes rom the MacBook Pro?
AdvertisementBut I have to get an Airport Express first? According to the other post. I get the Airport Express and then use the 3.5 mm Adio Cable t connect the MacBook Pro to the Airport Express and I get the music from the iPod Hi-Fi?
Or I DO NOT need and Airport Express? Just a 3.5 mm Audio Cable from the MacBook Pro to the iPod Hi-Fi?
- 1Iphone 4 Stuck in Recovery Mode 10-11
- 2DVD Studio Pro no longer works with the new iMac. Solutions? 10-11
- 3HR Minimaster data - Data Transfer from HR 4.7 to ECC 6.0 11-30
- 4CSS11506 http header rewrite question 11-30
- 5Updating glitched music in iPod. 11-30
- 6Can't login to the Collaborate C-Hub Administration Console 11-30
- 7Can't install HP4 Patch for Zen 7 11-30
- 8Adobe Flash Player Update Service 11.6 r602 Stopped Working & was closed 11-30
- ITunes doesn't remember my settings10/11
- RVIVAUFT Program Enhancement - ERP 6.010/11
- Messages not being received by one contact10/11
- I can't get formMail.php to recognize my simple Spry Radio Group button10/11
- IPOD main menu has no "songs" list12/04
- HT201272 unable to open in app purchase11/30
- Restricting FXS ports to internal calls only11/30
- Embed Word/PDF Documents in Documaker 12.111/30
- How do I uninstall silverlight 4, please11/30
- Changed itunes apple password. iCloud asked later to put in iCloud password. Used changed apple password iCloud doesn't accept it. Tied old iCloud password does not accept that either. Don't know what to do11/30