IPod Hi-Fi connect directly to MacBook Pro?
AdvertisementI want to buy the iPod H-Fi by Apple for my desk. Is it possible to just plug in my MacBook Pro directly into the Hi-Fi and listen to music directly from iTunes rom the MacBook Pro?
AdvertisementBut I have to get an Airport Express first? According to the other post. I get the Airport Express and then use the 3.5 mm Adio Cable t connect the MacBook Pro to the Airport Express and I get the music from the iPod Hi-Fi?
Or I DO NOT need and Airport Express? Just a 3.5 mm Audio Cable from the MacBook Pro to the iPod Hi-Fi?
- 1How can i get a refund from iTunes gift card?recipient is not in my region! 10-11
- 2Starting a java program on System boot/startup 10-11
- 3Can I get a HP Deskjet 960 to work on a new macbook pro? 11-30
- 4Customer and Vendor Checktables Mappings Excel sheet 11-30
- 5About install netscape6 web browser 11-30
- 6Need a "stop scroll" on my ferris wheel? 11-30
- 7ISE Policies 11-30
- 8Firefox opens last page when set to load another 11-30
- After Applying 11.1 PSU4/5 the Cognos Enterprise Planner Job fails10/11
- File-XI-IDOC scenario10/11
- Keep getting error message when attempting to buy a song (Error 5002)10/11
- Grabbing the elements from the XML root node11/30
- How to control the default infotype start date when executing an action?11/30
- Country Code Required....11/30
- Release Strategy - Purchase requistion go back to unreleased11/30
- Urgent Reset Question--??? --Help???11/30
- Why doesn't a normal sync add music to my iPod?11/30
- Iphone freezes during restore - should I re-install itunes?11/30